over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Donating blood, be careful

I started eating liver I do feel more energy not sure if Mine was low or cutting back on sodium has given me More energy. I was taking in about 10g per day I cut back to 6 (same calories different food choices). Will see an Endo this week finally.

I've been eating red meat twice a day and supplementing with iron 2x/day. I take vitamin C with my iron every time. I'm taking both HEME and NON HEME iron supplements for about 3 weeks now. I also had an Iron + Vitamin C transfusion 3 days ago. Its been a slow recovery for me. Still struggling with fatigue and weakness but I'm very slowly starting to feel better. I'll retest my blood levels in about 2 weeks.

I'm done donating blood.

I'd rather be dead than live like I have the past 4 months. I've also started using a CPAP to help manage crit instead of donating blood. I think I was being over paranoid with my crit being over 50. It usually hangs around 50-54. As long as my Red blood cell levels don't go above seven and I keep my blood pressure in a healthy range I don't need to be overly worried about crit.

The sad thing is I thought I was being responsible and doing the right thing and nothing has every fucked me up so hard

Maybe some other vitamin or mineral is missing, wily guess. I would try beleevely ultra 40 and liposomal C with a good multi vitamin and mineral with the methyl b vitamins like narrows b right. D3 K2 a few capsules of fish oil with ever few tabs you take and one liposmal C. I’m a layman but besides internal bleeding, a real flood derived supp like the tabs I mentioned or other competitors should raise it super fast or at least Reasonably.

I started eating liver I do feel more energy not sure if Mine was low or cutting back on sodium has given me More energy. I was taking in about 10g per day I cut back to 6 (same calories different food choices). Will see an Endo this week finally.
Sodium supposedly will or can be hard on the adrenals as we have all heard. Not sure if it’s tru but I’m been taking salt cops because I’m tired of peeing all day. Supposedly salt isn’t bad but the absence of Pottassium in the the presence of lots salt that is.

i have a client who has sky high WBC on bloodwork and crazy rashes/blisters on his arms etc. It looks like a symptom of or related to leukemia. we have been battling his doc to get him a referral for that type of screening, it took months to convince him to do biopsy, my client is an immigrant from Arabia too. probably does not help, but he's a biochemist working on cancer cell cultures (ironic) and has excellent insurance.
Where the hell is Arabia ? You mean the Middle East ? God damn ppl are ignorant

he is persian and says it himself, stfu trying to be Mr police terminology get a life
it’s the Middle East; Arabia is what ignorant ppl say because they know nothing about geography. thank me for teaching you

your trolling and badmouthing and superiority complex is not going to work, I won't give you the satisfaction. ignored
is that what you told your teacher ? weird

he is persian and says it himself, stfu trying to be Mr police terminology get a life
Yep, you and I went to the same gym in the late 90’s. Friends of mine from Iran never say, “I’m Iranian.” They know the level of hatred and discrimination they’ll encounter so they use other terminology. To say they’re Persian or Arabian means they hate their government as much as we do but they love their people and their culture.👍

To be fair, Iran is not considered an Arab country, not part of the Arab leauge nations, and they don't speak Arabic.

To be fair, Iran is not considered an Arab country, not part of the Arab leauge nations, and they don't speak Arabic.
yes he does speak arabic, and farsi, most are bilingual, my acupuncture is also from Iran and speaks both brotha

yes he does speak arabic, and farsi, most are bilingual, my acupuncture is also from Iran and speaks both brotha
I know people in Canada that speak Chinese, it doesn't make Canada an Asian country.

Ultra 40 by Beverly will shoot it up with vitamin C fast. Also they make an iron fish you throw in the pot when you cook in Hindu contries. Amazon has them

your trolling and badmouthing and superiority complex is not going to work, I won't give you the satisfaction. ignored
Actually it’s not the Middle East it’s Southwest Asia trust me I’ve sat through briefings by many nations and none including the countries located there call it the middle east

Ultra 40 by Beverly will shoot it up with vitamin C fast. Also they make an iron fish you throw in the pot when you cook in Hindu contries. Amazon has them
I take both 3 times daily minimum have for decades with nothing but great success

I find trying to force people to use the terminology i want just ends up causing more discourse then it does acceptance.

Not sure how I missed this thread last summer. I have felt with this low iron shit for the last 1.5yrs. Hem and Herm get high so I donate every couple months for a year. Felt like garbage with no energy. Only donated once in 2022. High levels again in December for my Trt appointment so I donated in January. Felt like crap for 2 weeks. It all makes sense now. Thanks for a very informative post. Wish I would have found it earlier.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131