over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and anti-aging?

provided you keep doses low

That's the key here!

2-4 IU legit gh will make u feel awesome, showing a pronounced effect of well being (the induced improvement in quality of sleep contributes to it of course), but as soon as you up the doses, the lethargy will exponentially increase, making for very painful days, as you'll constantly be struggling to find energy... :eek: So yes, for anti-aging purposes, keep it LOW. :)

better vision(almost blind)

That's IMO one of the MOST INTERESTING effects (well, provided eyes are a concern to you :))... where slin, especially basal/long acting ones like Levemir will help with one's diabete but can cause some aggravation of vision troubles, especially for people affected by diabetic retinopathy, GH can on the contrary greatly improve them!

That's the key here!

2-4 IU legit gh will make u feel awesome, showing a pronounced effect of well being (the induced improvement in quality of sleep contributes to it of course), but as soon as you up the doses, the lethargy will exponentially increase, making for very painful days, as you'll constantly be struggling to find energy... :eek: So yes, for anti-aging purposes, keep it LOW. :)

How long does it usually take before ones begins to feel the positive effects of GH??? It is my understanding that fat loss is noted somewhere around the 3 month mark..

Re Lethargy: The lethargic and really tired feeling you get, that no matter how much and long you slept, you still feel tired all day, is the result of highly elevated and spiked serum IGF-1 levels. If you're feeling very lethargic, you really need to cut your doses down! Also it could mean your blood glucose is too high, so watch the carbs (remember hgh will raise your blood sugar- cause hyperglycemia). I've had days when no matter how many espressos I've had to counteract the lethargy, I still feel very sleepy. When normally just two espressos through the day would keep me up all night.

The whole idea is to feel well and energetic, so from a wellness and anti-aging perspective/dose, you only need 2-4iu. Again everyone is a separate individual, so some guys will handle more, it all comes down to what their baseline IGF-1 levels are. This is the most accurate way of testing how well the individual responds to the cycle or treatment, hence the need for before and after serum IGF-1 tests.

@ Drift Wood, the fat loss starts much sooner than the 3 month mark, more like in just a couple of weeks. This will also be influenced by other variables such as thyroid levels(metabolism), age, IGF-1 levels, diet, etc. Growth hormone has clear lipolysis effects, and generally speaking the lipolysis effects commence much sooner rather than later, now how pronounced the fat loss will be? Or how much you will see? Is like asking, how long is a piece of string? So it all depends on the variables. Hope that helped....

For antiaging you want 2ius of HGH per day. I would use GH peptides since it is your own pituitary gland that secretes the HGH. To get 2ius of HGH per day I would use 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc without DAC 3 times a day. Your own HGH is superior because it contains all 5 isoforms of HGH, not just one form which synthetic HGH is comprised of. Plus, your immune system won't produce antibodies against your own HGH.

Hi John
I have never taken GH but have used peptides off and on a couple years. Is I do like that combo but is there any way to get 2ius HGH per day using peptides doing only one pin pre bed? I like GHRP2/CJC no DAC combo but I just never end up pinning 3x/day. I can keep up with pre-bed only. Any way to do this with peps? MK-677? Thanks!

Im closing in on 40 and have very few (if any) lines or wrinkles on my face (which is not hereditary) and i pretty much attribute that to using low dose gh for once or twice a year since i was in my late 20's. Start early and keep the does low, itll make a difference.

Im closing in on 40 and have very few (if any) lines or wrinkles on my face (which is not hereditary) and i pretty much attribute that to using low dose gh for once or twice a year since i was in my late 20's. Start early and keep the does low, itll make a difference.

Correct approach, of preventing rather than curing. Definitely better to prevent the onset of wrinkles, than attempt to reverse them.

How long did it take u guys to START seeing benefits?

You can expect to feel and see the improved sleep right away, or within just a few days. If you feel too lethargic and tired all day, cut your dose down as recommended previously. You may also experience CTS (carpel tunnel syndrome), if so lower your dose.

You can expect to see fat loss within a few weeks, some guys sooner, some guys later, again depending on each individual metabolism and the previously mentioned variables.

You can also expect to feel and see improved recovery, injury healing, endurance, muscle strength and joint strength.

As for improved skin that takes slightly longer. Again depending on individual variables, in the case of skin that would be collagen levels and elasticity, some will see skin improvements quicker than others. Whilst variables like highly androgenic AS will negate skin improvements.

I've taken 100 mcg of GHRP-2 and 100 mcg of CJC-1295 w/o DAC 2-3x per day for the last 4-5 months. Also, I'm about 6 weeks through patellar tendon surgery too and I can definitely notice my recovery time being cut down. It could be do to being mobile and healthy in general, but I don't think the GH is hurting :headbang:

I will usually notice within the first week that my fingernails start growing really fast (sounds weird i know, but, sans bloodwork, its how i usually determine if what ive got is legit at all.)

I see my skin smooth out after a week or two, fat loss becomes noticeable 30+ days in.

Pharmacy gh is simply awesome for anti-aging effects. It's commonly used by actors and actresses the word over. I have several clients form first magazine pages in my country and they love it. And so do I.
Fat loss, better wellbeing, fast recover yand good sleep, better looking and thin skin are just some of the benefits.
The best to see the results is simply to go off hgh after several months of use and see the difference. The body will simply let you notice a really huge difference then:(

I started with just 2iu's qhs (at bedtime) and I feel sleepy all the time.... Another than my lazy ass nephew living in my guest room it's the only variable that has recently changed in my life.

Has anyone noticed excessive daytime sleepiness after beginning GH at just 2iu a day??? It's my hope that, like with other medications, that this side effect will pass in time...

I'm running 3 iu a day to help with rotator cuff recovery. Been on for 2 weeks. Let's just say I slept for almost 20 hours lol a couple of times. It definitely will make you sleepy. But on other hand I feel my shoulder is 3-4 weeks ahead of schedule. And with the fact I can't lift I'm eating like shit and still pretty lean. Hgh is definitely the real deal. Everyone is different though. This is just my experience

What age to use GH

So for those who have used for anti aging would you say starting to do this in your late 20s is too early? I have terrible knee and back issues I have been wondering if it will help heal.

Would using GH while eating low-ish carbs help, hurt or have no effect on the effects of GH?

I normally eat very low carbs but added them back in because I'm using Insulin pre-workout (humalog). I imagine the GH can help keep the fat off while using Insulin because I'm noticing some bloat in the mid section after a week on the slin.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Would using GH while eating low-ish carbs help, hurt or have no effect on the effects of GH?

I normally eat very low carbs but added them back in because I'm using Insulin pre-workout (humalog). I imagine the GH can help keep the fat off while using Insulin because I'm noticing some bloat in the mid section after a week on the slin.

Good qs.
Just keep in mind hgh will cause hyperglycemia whilst insulin will cause hypoglycemia. So they're complete opposites on your blood sugar. Therefore using the two together will counteract and negate both the sudden drops and sudden rises in blood sugar. Its a very powerful combo. Extremely anabolic, but tricky and dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. You have to be very experienced when you throw insulin into the mix.
Yes eating lower carbs will help with the hgh, as it will help counteract the hyperglycemia from the hgh, and not make you feel so tired, lethargic and sluggish from the hgh hyperglycemia effects. But because you've thrown insulin in the mix you must have carbs (simple carbs and sugars would be best especially with humalog) to counteract any sudden drop in blood sugar (ie hypoglycemia) from the insulin. You're going to have to find that sweet spot of going hyper/hypo when stacking hgh with insulin. Best bet is to have a blood sugar meter and sugars always ready on hand (jelly beans, sugar drinks, gatorade, etc). Its a powerful combo, and yes the hgh will help shed the fat from the insulin.
Hope this helped...

Last edited:
Thanks yeah I have all the goodies on hand even blood glucose monitor. Plan was to do GH intramuscular in the morning as soon as I wake up. 1 hour later the Humalog subQ then go to gym with intra carb shake in hand. Was also thinking of another shot of GH at night before bed subQ.

Thanks yeah I have all the goodies on hand even blood glucose monitor. Plan was to do GH intramuscular in the morning as soon as I wake up. 1 hour later the Humalog subQ then go to gym with intra carb shake in hand. Was also thinking of another shot of GH at night before bed subQ.

Yes that protocol works well.
Monitor your blood glucose "very" closely with the monitor and ALWAYS have the immediate sugars (jelly beans, Gatorade, soda) on hand ready. You'll be good to go. You'll be very in tune with how you respond, and find your sweet spot.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws