over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and anti-aging?

So for those who have used for anti aging would you say starting to do this in your late 20s is too early? I have terrible knee and back issues I have been wondering if it will help heal.

I am almost 30 and would like to know the same thing (without the injuries)

So for those who have used for anti aging would you say starting to do this in your late 20s is too early? I have terrible knee and back issues I have been wondering if it will help heal.

Yes of course. I started gh in my mid 20's with jins back in the day. They are a godsend to me nowadays with my herniated discs, torn meniscus, creaky elbows and partial torn rotator cuff. In my mid 30's now, and if it weren't for gh, I would be very limited to what I could do in the gym and on the golf course.

I have never used GH and not sure I would. I am okay with my physical appearance. Not ever going to compete or anything. My question is....guys who have used low doses (or even high doses), have you noticed any younger looking appearance? Tighter skin or feeling more youthful or better feeling of well being? Those benefits might interest me in low doses at some point. I am forty and in good shape. Wouldn't mind delaying the aging process as long as possible outside exercise/nutrition and some basic gear. Your thoughts/experiences/comments?? Thanks.
Yes man, u feel way better and like 10 years younger over all, in every single aspect...

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

For you long-term fellas, do you do anything to block the gh antibodies? Taking breaks? Using huperzine? I noticed after about 6 months of being on, the effects wear off.

I do a 3 month run once a year (or more if I can) and have been since I was in my late 20s (going on 38 now) ...in my own experience I would say start early and do a low dose as often as you can. It can definitely help repair you as you age but it's better if you start it before things have a chance to start breaking down. (I have yet to have someone guess I'm anywhere near 38 unless I'm letting my beard grow wild.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For antiaging you want 2ius of HGH per day. I would use GH peptides since it is your own pituitary gland that secretes the HGH. To get 2ius of HGH per day I would use 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc without DAC 3 times a day. Your own HGH is superior because it contains all 5 isoforms of HGH, not just one form which synthetic HGH is comprised of. Plus, your immune system won't produce antibodies against your own HGH.

This^^^
I've tried hgh many times, mostly Chinese but also pharma and the results I got from the peps were substantially better, In my experience for Anti aging, peps blow HGH out of the water; no question.

I do a 3 month run once a year (or more if I can) and have been since I was in my late 20s (going on 38 now) ...in my own experience I would say start early and do a low dose as often as you can. It can definitely help repair you as you age but it's better if you start it before things have a chance to start breaking down. (I have yet to have someone guess I'm anywhere near 38 unless I'm letting my beard grow wild.)

How many iu's do you take?

Good approach, its much wiser to start early and prevent the onset of aging or degenerating conditions than attempt to try and reverse them late in your life.

[lang=pt]2 ui for anti aging is ok
better sleep
get leaner (with some dieting of course)
better skin
alot of another good effects[/lang]

MK-677 dose for same effect?

Can anyone tell me how to approximate the effects of 2iu HGH using MK-677, for those of us who are starting out and not ready for the real thing yet?

This^^^
I've tried hgh many times, mostly Chinese but also pharma and the results I got from the peps were substantially better, In my experience for Anti aging, peps blow HGH out of the water; no question.

Not to mention other benefits.

GHRP can actually help lower your blood pressure; whereas, hGH will generally increase blood pressure. There are also other cardiac benefits, too.

Then you have to consider that GHRP also has a cross-affinity as a gonadotropin, so it can help support your testosterone production.

These are all subtle effects, but for someone looking for anti-aging, you would be sensitive enough to notice the difference.

I often wonder if GHRP could be a complete solution for HRT.

GHRP can actually help lower your blood pressure; whereas, hGH will generally increase blood pressure. There are also other cardiac benefits, too.

Then you have to consider that GHRP also has a cross-affinity as a gonadotropin, so it can help support your testosterone production.

These are all subtle effects, but for someone looking for anti-aging, you would be sensitive enough to notice the difference.

What kind of cardiac benefits does GHRP have? And is it more with GHRP2 or GHRP6?

What kind of cardiac benefits does GHRP have? And is it more with GHRP2 or GHRP6?

Don't have all the information handy right now. I do recall that a lot of the research was done on GHRP6 and Hexarelin.

They have affinities for multiple receptors and have effects that are not GH mediated.

One significant cardiac effect is that they seem to prevent fibrosis in the heart. Have you ever seen when they dissect the heart of a steroid user? It looks as if a spider has been crawling around in there spinning webs of fibers. It's just nasty-looking.

Don't have all the information handy right now. I do recall that a lot of the research was done on GHRP6 and Hexarelin.

They have affinities for multiple receptors and have effects that are not GH mediated.

One significant cardiac effect is that they seem to prevent fibrosis in the heart. Have you ever seen when they dissect the heart of a steroid user? It looks as if a spider has been crawling around in there spinning webs of fibers. It's just nasty-looking.

Yuck, that sounds nasty. I wonder if it also doesn't cause the heart growth gh does. Probably igf related

the one thing I wonder, and this came form my own bad experiences... lol

is that about veins!

we take lots of drugs that make us look much more vascular in the outside... wtf is that doing INSIDE???

I thought about this due to hemorrhoids. I got a really bad one while taking wini, stopped the wini n went away. since then I am very careful about aas especially ones that really increase my vascularity... your ass is loaded with veins.... imagine what wini does there, if you think about what it does to your arms... YUK

the one thing I wonder, and this came form my own bad experiences... lol

is that about veins!

we take lots of drugs that make us look much more vascular in the outside... wtf is that doing INSIDE???

I thought about this due to hemorrhoids. I got a really bad one while taking wini, stopped the wini n went away. since then I am very careful about aas especially ones that really increase my vascularity... your ass is loaded with veins.... imagine what wini does there, if you think about what it does to your arms... YUK

I got an endoscopy done and the gastroenterologist say prominent veins in my esophagus and told me I might have cirrhosis and I freaked out and itnturned out that my liver is perfectly fine. He was an asshole anyway and I never went back but I think when we are getting vascular on the outside it happens on the inside as well. What is it that makes us vascular anyway when we take these drugs? Hmmmm.

Hmmm so ghrp might be a better bet than taking hgh then eh?

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

what about SARMS instead?

Hmmm so ghrp might be a better bet than taking hgh then eh?

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

From reading information provided on Dats forum this is what I have come to understand.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity