over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

great documentary on metroflex gym!

GorillaGenetics

Registered
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN03EJz_s0I]Body Builders as Seen on 3NET in 2013 About MetroFlex Gym - YouTube[/ame]

i will lift at this gym at least once before i die

ive been to metroflex phoenix and powerhouse tampa so far but this place just seems so unique

Great Vid thanks for the link

Amen, God Bless Brian Dobson he is a very inspirational man very blessed. I would also once in my life love to go to Metroflex Arlington Tx, my neighboring state ,if you followed & watched Big Ron & Branch videos enough said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen, God Bless Brian Dobson he is a very inspirational man very blessed. I would also once in my life love to go to Metroflex Arlington Tx, my neighboring state ,if you followed & watched Big Ron & Branch videos enough said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to me branches videos are a how to on how to tear muscle and hurt urself

hardcore yes but is rom and style is insane to me

my gf and i talk about renting our house out and try living someone else for a couple of years. i tried to suggest arlington, tx and came up with a couple of reasons and she totally called me on it "you just want to work out at that gym"

busted.

Great video. Thanks for sharing that with us!

my gf and i talk about renting our house out and try living someone else for a couple of years. i tried to suggest arlington, tx and came up with a couple of reasons and she totally called me on it "you just want to work out at that gym"

busted.

there is never...ever....a reason to move to texas. Arlington was a shit hole in 1995 and I doubt its gotten any better!

I love metroflex. You don't really know what to expect until you actually get in there and experience it for yourself. The pics and vids don't do it justice. It's raggedy old school equipment with rust and chalk and sweat all over it but you gotta love it. Branch and ronnie are about as hardcore as they come. And Brian is a mans man and anyone should try to be a little more like him. Good people there but there definitely different.

I love metroflex. You don't really know what to expect until you actually get in there and experience it for yourself. The pics and vids don't do it justice. It's raggedy old school equipment with rust and chalk and sweat all over it but you gotta love it. Branch and ronnie are about as hardcore as they come. And Brian is a mans man and anyone should try to be a little more like him. Good people there but there definitely different.

If I lived in Arlington, I'd have a membership elsewhere and go there when I felt hardcore. Worked out there in August and it was 100 degrees in the building .

If I lived in Arlington, I'd have a membership elsewhere and go there when I felt hardcore. Worked out there in August and it was 100 degrees in the building .

I've been during a few of those lovely 100+ texas days. Last time I went was last thanksgiving and it was colddd. That place will definetly redifine hardcore. (As my dad used to tell me about eating my vegetables it'll put hair on your chest!)

Great video. Thanks for sharing.

I thought it was one of those videos that i would see 30s and turn it off, but it was quite enjoyable.

Very informative and free advertising for the Gym!!! I travel quite a bit for my job and try to find the hardcore gyms in the area. The last HC gym I went to was in Akron, ohio. It was called The Bodybuilders, inc. Very similar to Metroflex. I always like going to those gyms to remind myself what its all about.

I lived there for 20 years. Also florida, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana...You couldn't drag me back to that shit hole. Whats to like? The shit view(other than east texas which isn't too bad but everyones on meth and pills...awesome). Maybe you like boating....you can do that in texas. There are tons of dirty, muddy piss warm lakes to swim in! Maybe you like the beach...o there are miles and miles of shit dirty beaches with diarrhea colored water to choose from. Most have oil refineries close to em so they smell awesome too!

texas sucks ass and the only people that think its not are the stupid inbred idiots that have never been anywhere else.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear