over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Grey Top questions

i'm following along doing the same, ramping using greytops. Id love to see this thread revived as its very practical information

one items i know is those who get red welts typically are due to sensitivity with Bacteriostatic water, moving to sterile water should resolve that

those who get red welts typically are due to sensitivity with Bacteriostatic water, moving to sterile water should resolve that

If a person gets the welts after using for the 2 weeks with no welts do you think this is still a problem with bac water?

If a person then changes to sterile water once mixed doesn't the HGH go bad after 24 hours? I'm asking because I have read people saying it goes bad after 24 hours using sterile and just wanted to confirm.

I expecting some blacktops and it's going to be my first run in GH. I'm excited to see what will happen. I'm going to follow what you guys said and start with 2iu's and every month go up. I need to grow!

Hi,

I am starting my Grey Top project and have searched the PF forums for answers to the following questions and the answers differ. Can someone with grey top experience set me straight? FYI - I am a 53 year old male, who is 5/11 and weigh 200lbs.

1. Dosage - I am being told to start with 2iu's the go to 3, then 4iu's where I will stay. How long do I run 2iu's before going to 3, then 4?
2. Storage - do I refrigerate the product even if it is not re-constituted?
3. Is 4iu's enough to see anti aging benefits and fat loss results?
4. How long does it take to begin seeing results? I know this is a marathon not a sprint.

Thanks in advance for your help!
If you are going to settle at 4 IU then I would start at that. I never ramp up with GH. Everyone reacts differently as far as sides. If the sides are too much at first then back it off. But you may be fine from the get go. So why not just try it and see.

Mine go in the fridge as soon as I get them.

Yes you will see results at 4 IU. Those Greys are potent.

How long to see results is always individual. I know I start getting aching hands quick. Those Greys kill my hands. Although its odd it effects my left hand more than my right. I wonder if its because I'm right-handed. Who knows. I would think you will notice some bloat from them pretty quick. But there again that's individual. Some get bloat and some really don't.

Which sponsor is TP? I have never used GH but have been thinking of taking the plunge. Grey Tops got good purity ratings when they tested them.

If one had the option to run 2 iu of REAL PHARMA Serostim or 5 iu of Grey Tops from TP..... because that is what his pricing is equivalent to and restricted at...which would you choose? Everyone who has used grey's or original Rips please respond...let's keep this thread going

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yes I definitely sleep like a baby at night but I got the black top #13 and love them so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If one had the option to run 2 iu of REAL PHARMA Serostim or 5 iu of Grey Tops from TP..... because that is what his pricing is equivalent to and restricted at...which would you choose? Everyone who has used grey's or original Rips please respond...let's keep this thread going

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I would choose pharma in the summer and rips or greys for the rest of the year.
I hold less water on pharma gh so I would choose that during the hot months.
I think they both work equally well but the difference in how my body holds water when using pharma compared to non-pharma is very noticeable.
This is just my experience.

I've been on TP's Grey Tops for about 3 months now and they are awesome. My strength and fullness have went up and the only down side is that my hands get painfully numb when I'm trying to sleep. I can deal with it though..

I've been on TP's Grey Tops for about 3 months now and they are awesome. My strength and fullness have went up and the only down side is that my hands get painfully numb when I'm trying to sleep. I can deal with it though..

Are the Grey's any better or worse than the black tops?

Grey's have always been a solid product, from my understanding Grey's are accurately dosed, where Blacks are overdosed.

The Greys are great and I just received my order of Blacks recently so I'll get to see the difference. Either way I'm sticking with TP whenever I need some GH.

other then numbing hands, don't u guys get aching joints especially on the elbow, shoulders and hip??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws