Hairloss?

• Yes - I have experienced hairloss

Votes: 166 46.0%
  • Yes - I have experienced thinning of hair but no hair loss

Votes: 91 25.2%
  • No - I have not experienced any effects of hairloss or hair thinning

Votes: 104 28.8%

• Total voters
Almost 100% bald at 31 and had a full head of hair @ 25 so is definitly say hair loss from gear on top of gettin older here but at around 27 it just began like nothing else one day there next wk gone amd now I shave it daily

When I was on Tren it was falling out by the hand fulls. I never noticed using anything else, but thats when you know its working I guess. I'm lucky there is no balding in my family, but since I've been off its come back. Thick and full now. It freaked me out at first, but the benefits were worth it.

been cycling for the last 15 years with no hair loss till my last cycle prop/masterone/npp... serious amount of hair thinning...must have been the mast, it looks to be thickening up since I stopped 6 weeks ago.

When I took winny I would find clumps of hair in the bathtub drain. Never touched the stuff since. Even with some test I notice my hair doesn't look as full and healthy. I'm hoping the HGH will help maybe at least stop some of the hair loss. I haven't cycled in about 2 years and my hair started to come back a bit to it's fullness, never like it used to be though. Now I am back on cycle and praying that my hair stays nice. My whole family have thick hair, even into their 80's.

Yes, I have experienced hair loss during the cycle and it is compound dependent. But the strange thing with me is that it does not start until the PCT and after the PCT... so I do not know why this is but it only last for a couple weeks. There was a compound I ran a while back cannot even remember what it was but there was hair on my pillow every morning... that was scarey but it always seem to grow back.

Beautiful body or beautiful head of hair. Pick one

Almost 100% bald and just turned 29. I shave my head neways. Gear use sped it up but i was genetically screwed on the hair i believe.

Still have some hair but decided to shave it, gear couldnt have helped.

Have you experienced hairloss or hair thinning since you've been in the game?

If so, did it just speed up the inevitable (genetically predisposed) or did you have luscious locks/thick hair beforehand and it came out of nowhere?

Please vote.

Thank you.

Bald as a babies ass right now and theres no going back....starting losing the hairline during a 3 year run at the age of 30 and now it's gone......probably was destined to have a 5 head instead of a forehead because of the family tree but it's way beyond that now...thank god bald is in LMFAO

Unfortunately I have lost some hair and it has thinned some. I still have a head of hair, but I fight it with Nizoral, Rogaine, and propecia daily. I have always wondered if guys like Jay Cutler use anything to keep their hair, or DHT, just doesn't affect his follicles.

Never had a big issue until I tried masteron. That stuff is very hard on the hair. I like masteron but I love my hair, goodbye masteron....

Unfortunately I have lost some hair and it has thinned some. I still have a head of hair, but I fight it with Nizoral, Rogaine, and propecia daily. I have always wondered if guys like Jay Cutler use anything to keep their hair, or DHT, just doesn't affect his follicles.

Always was really curious about that too. If I remember correctly, Jay's dad is pretty much bald.

It frustrates me also because I don't know if I am genetically predisposed or not. My moms side of the family all have hair with her dad being nearly 80 and still has a full head of hair. On my dads side however, all the uncles and great uncles are bald, and my dad started going bald at early 20's. So idk if I have it or not.

I have taken precaution though and use Niz three times per week and let it soak in through the night. Then I just wash my hair with conditioner in the morning. I also take 640 mg of saw palmetto extract, 50 mg of zinc, vit b complex, and vit a for my skin. I am thinking of getting spiro but don't know yet.

My hair was falling out like crazy my first run on eq, now I'm takin' hgh with the eq and i just got a compliment the other day from my mother saying how nice and thick my hair looks!

My hair was falling out like crazy my first run on eq, now I'm takin' hgh with the eq and i just got a compliment the other day from my mother saying how nice and thick my hair looks!

Do you think GH is making your hair NOT fall out & grow & look healthier?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity