Hairloss?

• Yes - I have experienced hairloss

Votes: 166 46.0%
  • Yes - I have experienced thinning of hair but no hair loss

Votes: 91 25.2%
  • No - I have not experienced any effects of hairloss or hair thinning

Votes: 104 28.8%

• Total voters
proviron and masteron at the lowest doses both made me shed.

I have genetic predisposition to hairloss and test/tren helped it along for me. No big deal, I don't miss it. I actually like not having to take care of it.

Nope, I turn 35 in a few days, and I still have a full head of hair, guess its genetic.

I am 53 and thank God no hair loss or thinning. Even on Mast, Primo or anything else. Nothing leaving my head except some hot air now and then. :eek:

My hair thinned out in the back very bad many years ago while using Novedex XT by Gaspari. Coincidentally enough, a study was released showing it increased DHT levels by 500%.

I've ran countless test and other compounds since with no additional thinning. I do keep my head shaved and use Nizoral daily on my face and head - and have done so for almost 3 years.

Zero hair loss here and I've been on the worst compounds for hair loss. It's a good thing too....somebody used the Apple app "Baldify" to remove my hair in a photo and it's not a good look.

I am using everything to keep as much hair as possible (nizoral, minoxidil, finasteride).
22 years old and already thinning out and hairline is receding as well :( This is the only side effect that really bothers me.. I am using everything to keep as much hair as possible (nizoral, minoxidil, finasteride).

does anyone know if it's helpfull to up finasteride dose when going on cycle?
I normally use 1mg ED when off, want to try 2mg now when i'm ON the juice...

Last edited:
I have a small patch that's thinning on the back of my head.It's genetic.I still have more hair than my younger and older brother.

I am using everything to keep as much hair as possible (nizoral, minoxidil, finasteride).
22 years old and already thinning out and hairline is receding as well :( This is the only side effect that really bothers me.. I am using everything to keep as much hair as possible (nizoral, minoxidil, finasteride).

i have read of guys using 5mg a day when on cycle. I have also read that fin shouldn't be taken with deca...

good luck and be careful, I personally hate propecia. anything that causes a lack of libido and permanent sexual dysfunction is a no no. I'd rather be bald.

i have read of guys using 5mg a day when on cycle. I have also read that fin shouldn't be taken with deca...

good luck and be careful, I personally hate propecia. anything that causes a lack of libido and permanent sexual dysfunction is a no no. I'd rather be bald.

why would fin not be taken with deca, i've been on finasteride for 5+ years have use deca many times...

I ran drol, winny, dbol, 6 months of tren and nothing....this cycle of just test and it's falling out like crazy....idk why :banghead::banghead:

I've ran upwards of 3gms with no hairloss till I upped my mast to over 200mgs.
Started shedding and receding badly, lowered it to 100 and luckily it stopped.
Now I just add in 25mgs proviron and I'm still gtg.
I'd be truly ugly bald!

Tren, winny, masteron have added years back on my do not use list due to shedding. I recently tried to run proviron again and its just as bad at 25mg. Only thing I can take is low dose test/gh to keep from shedding.
I wish I could shave it but my wife and kids are begging me not to.
T

why would fin not be taken with deca, i've been on finasteride for 5+ years have use deca many times...

I forgot the reason but the answer is on here somewhere. If I find it I'll happily post it up

I would really advise avoiding finasteride. That shit is just nasty. Better off using dutasteride once every 2-3 weeks. It has a long half life and will just keep your DHT in check, but not too low.

I don't know the answer but would guess it maximize its conversion to estrogen and I would increase its effect on progesterone.

I am in the same exact boat as you, except im 24 bro, let me know if you come up with anything

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131