Hairloss?

• Yes - I have experienced hairloss

Votes: 166 46.0%
  • Yes - I have experienced thinning of hair but no hair loss

Votes: 91 25.2%
  • No - I have not experienced any effects of hairloss or hair thinning

Votes: 104 28.8%

• Total voters
Have you experienced hairloss or hair thinning since you've been in the game?

If so, did it just speed up the inevitable (genetically predisposed) or did you have luscious locks/thick hair beforehand and it came out of nowhere?

Please vote.

Thank you.

Old post but it came back around so I will reply. Luckily for me,,NO. Full head of hair from family genetics.

starting to thin and lose a little on tren ace, any thoughts on nizoral 2%?

juiceball, i experienced heavy shedding after running 3 grams of gear for about 12-16 weeks 1 gram of which was tren ace...i started using nizoral 2% eod and taking biotin ed and been only on 200mg of test for a long time and have really noticed a huge difference in my hair. like its very very noticeable how much better my hair looks.

ha this is kinda gay but here is a recent pic, you can see my hair looks good it was getting so bad though before that i got 3 packs if finastride from manpower but held out because i did not want to get the sides that go with it. I am very happy i had some faith in the current protocol i am running.

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-05-31 at 18.55 #4.jpg
    Photo on 2012-05-31 at 18.55 #4.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 544
I actually started balding at a very young age, around 15, my hairline started to fade away lol. I started shaving bald at 19, now if I grow my "hair" out, it'll only grow in the back and by my ears, the top of my head is DONE lol

I love being bald though and women seem to love to rub my bald head, so i work it good! lol

I started balding with AS and now Its bad and I shave my head. My Dad is bald and it would have happned anyway.

i sure have but i was losing hair before i got in the game. aas just seem to have sped it up.

Its called hair transplants. The hair on the side of your head is not affected by dht so they transplant that to the top of your head. As far as hairloss in pct is concerned Ive read that estrogen can attribute to hairloss in some. I too have thinning. I have done my first cycle yet but I want to so I'm going get some hair defense in order beforehand

transplants require the use of finasteride for life to keep the hair. many people including myself get VERY bad sexual side effects and even gyno from it. propeciahelp.com is full of people with long term side effects from this medication. DHT is needed.

I was blessed with good genetics as far as hair is concerned, my hair is actually to thick that i have to hit the barber once a week. A half on the sides (no clip), almost skin and real short on the top.It's funny that this is brought up, i just came back from buying another jug of a gel called IC it has aloe in it and i swear I believe it helps me keep my hair healthy.I notice a little receding from tren but that goes away once I'm off.

I have experienced hair loss when I was in my twenties. I am sure my 1st cycle helped this process along.

The science tells us it is mostly genetic. Look at your grandfather on your mothers side....That will tell the story.

My father has a full head of hair at 67. My grandfather has been bald since I can remember. Steroids just speed up the process of your genetic pre-disposition.

first season ive experienced hair thinning most definetly depends on what your runnning as well as your genitic dispostion

I haven't experienced any hair loss and I have always had full thick hair, maybe im lucky. I do believe certain supplements will cause hair loss in some people though.

transplants require the use of finasteride for life to keep the hair. many people including myself get VERY bad sexual side effects and even gyno from it. propeciahelp.com is full of people with long term side effects from this medication. DHT is needed.

Hair on the side of your head is unaffected by mpb and therefore you do not need medication to keep it once its transplanted. Not sure where you have heard that you have to be on FINA but you dont

Emeric has a great cream that Grows hair. It has peptides in it and growth factors. PM him

:headbang: emeric alwayz has some cool shit... i justttt started noticing a little shedding in the past year...like it came outta nowhere, always had full thick hair...whats kinda weird is that it thinned a little on top, but only on the right side of the top, not the left at all or middle:confused: ....not noticable with my 1/2 on top bald fade until it grows out a lil, but then i see it... hopefully the creme can get me back on point lol

Male pattern Baldness:
1. Genetics:
If you inherit the dominant gene you will bald (XX or Xx). Those who are lucky will inherit both recessive genes (xx) and thus will not bald.
2. Internal Environment:
Hormone responsible: Testosterone. Men start to produce testosterone during puberty ; The only guaranteed way to stop test production is castration :eek:

Women experience hair loss during/after menopause:
1.Genetics:
Yes Bald = XX
No Bald = Xx , xx

2. Internal Environment:
The adrenal gland produces adrenaline and androgens during this time and can lead to hair loss.

There are products etc that we can use to slow hair loss But there is nothing you can do to stop mother nature.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131