over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hardest part of bodybuilding

What's the most difficult part of bodybuilding?

• Total voters
Time consumption and money for sure.

Money for food and dealing with technically being a illegal drug user and the consequences and risks that come along with that. Also, not being understood by friends and family out side competitive sport.
Dieting, cardio, training... That's all a walk in the park if everything else is in order.

I see much of the "same" post and questions here on the forum, so I felt we needed a little something different.

There are MANY factors that make this sport difficult. People have more difficult with some things than others.

So Discuss...

Maintaining the correct diet while traveling. I live to train so no problems there.

You left out drugs. One of the hardest things IMO is learning how to use steroids and other hormones responsibly and to have the self discipline to cycle off of them and let your body recover. Its awefully hard to come off a really good productive cycle and clean up. Its gets harder and harder too the longer you play the game.

You left out drugs. One of the hardest things IMO is learning how to use steroids and other hormones responsibly and to have the self discipline to cycle off of them and let your body recover. Its awefully hard to come off a really good productive cycle and clean up. Its gets harder and harder too the longer you play the game.

just what I was thinking. The drugs are BY FAR !!!! the hardest part for me. Dealing with the side effects while being on and even the period cycling off of them.

Bodybuilding would have been so much easier without the drugs...

is it only me or is everything is really hard besides lifting ?

just one thing!

For me its the CONTINOUS "one more rep" required to beat your "previous best". All the money, food, AAS, RECOVERY, Motivation---> FORCE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE "one more rep"

the fact im never going to look like flex wheeler is the hardest part :(

lol naaaaa, it be the effects of dieting, dieting itself i find easy, its the: lethargy,
lack of energy,
inability to focus
cbf mood,
feeling flat and weak in the gym
making no lifting progress

that all comes with it, that get to me,
its great to look good, but wen u feel like shit it makes it difficult to enjoy the results

and also, that you need to accept the fact that youll never be able to maintain any competitive physique youve built through all your drug use,

makes it hard knowing all that money, drugs, health, food and hard work you go thru to build the physique fo your dreams will all melt away once you stop taking drugs

worse part i think, is the bigger and leaner you get, the faster you loose it :(

Last edited:
money it's very important, you can have motivation but whitout money you cannot manage to develop the whole potential, the bodybuilding is expensive enough, thinking not of coming only, but also of being kept.

Time.

I'm a medical student and I don't have the time to work out properly or eat properly.

:mad:

I went with dieting as well. When I powerlifted I eat pretty much whatever whenever. A month into dieting for my first BB show I was ready to jump off a bridge.

Time.

I'm a medical student and I don't have the time to work out properly or eat properly.

:mad:

No bro, i am med student too MD general-Med all it takes is 3 workouts a week and eat your breakfast lunch dinner + pre & post workout. thats it and your`re done.

i think money is a part but the thing i have trouble with the most and what most people take for granted is having a consistant training partner with the same goals as you. that goes a long way IMO!

Cardio / Dieting. Weight training isn't an issue. I find myself adding in supersets and interval training to serve as cardio and it just isn't enough. Money isn't a problem...it's there....BUT...since my fiance and I share finances, we tell each other what we're spending money on. Sometimes, all the supplements, peptides, and that "other stuff" becomes a hard sell. I'm a good negotiator, so I usually get what I want. Then again, so does she.

Hope everyone is doing well. To me is dieting and getting enough sleep. I enjoy the heck out of lifting and cardio. God bless you. Minister.

Being financially set/stable and not having to try to fit your food and supplements in your budget would make bodybuilding easier to do and possibly successful at. So I would have to say money for me because eating, dieting, training motivation and all other factors aren't really that hard for me to manage. Especially if you have a family to care for. My wife and baby girl come first.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131