over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heavyhitter (Solberg Lab) Bio GX log.

5 kids? man...

We actually have 6 together. My 3 and her 3. I only have mine on weekends...but her daughter was with her dad this week so I only had five of them

Alright so today was chest and shoulders and it was a good workout
Started with hammer strength incline presses. I started at 1 plate and added a 25 to each side for each set. Worked my way up until it started to get harder and then started making jumps with tens. I did sets of 8 this way until I couldn't get 8 anymore. Probably 9 or 10 total sets but only the last three or four were hard. The last set was failure
Flat banded barbell presses:6x6 only got 5 on the last set
Barbell pause presses:4x8 bring the barbell to two inches off the chest, pause for a two count, then lower it the rest of the way and push back up. Super settled that with cable flyes for sets of 10
Dumbbell rear delt swings:4x35 and the last two sets were super set with band
Pull a parts.
Seated smith presses:4x10
Dumbbell laterals:4x10 and then continue with partials for 25
Upright rows super set with band y raises
Good workout today. Getting great pumps from the bio x

We actually have 6 together. My 3 and her 3. I only have mine on weekends...but her daughter was with her dad this week so I only had five of them

Kids are blessing.

Alright so today was chest and shoulders and it was a good workout
Started with hammer strength incline presses. I started at 1 plate and added a 25 to each side for each set. Worked my way up until it started to get harder and then started making jumps with tens. I did sets of 8 this way until I couldn't get 8 anymore. Probably 9 or 10 total sets but only the last three or four were hard. The last set was failure
Flat banded barbell presses:6x6 only got 5 on the last set
Barbell pause presses:4x8 bring the barbell to two inches off the chest, pause for a two count, then lower it the rest of the way and push back up. Super settled that with cable flyes for sets of 10
Dumbbell rear delt swings:4x35 and the last two sets were super set with band
Pull a parts.
Seated smith presses:4x10
Dumbbell laterals:4x10 and then continue with partials for 25
Upright rows super set with band y raises
Good workout today. Getting great pumps from the bio x

So you getting pumps from the bio tabs,this is great.
Do you think that we should produce this product? Today we do it only on special orders.

So you getting pumps from the bio tabs,this is great.
Do you think that we should produce this product? Today we do it only on special orders.

Ya the pumps are nice. And this product doesn't interfere with my appetite too much like most orals do. I would say definitely produce it. It definitely has a place in your arsenal

Alright you today was arms.
Started with cable pushdowns superset with two arm single handle cable curls: rep scheme was 20/15/12/10 for both
Banded amoth machine close grip press:4x8 heavy!!s.s with machine preachers for sets of ten with a 3 second negative followed by 10 partials and a ten second static hold ouch!!!
Overhead rope extensions:4x10
S.s with pinwheel curls:4x12
Cable reverse grip grenade curls:3x12
Got a great pump in my triceps today...but I really struggled to get a pump or feel anything in my biceps. Not sure why. Haven't weighed myself in a few days so gonna do that in the morning. I think I might be down a bit. Work has been interrupting my rating the last couple days

Also...appetite has been devastated recently. Having a hard time getting meals in. I do have IBS and this may be affecting me to some extent...but i dont know. i get full extremely quickly without weven having eaten that much. Ill finish the protein and sit and stare at the rice feeling like im gonna die. I always make sure i get my protein in but the carbs have been a struggle. Im using MK hoping that would help with the hunger....but it really hasnt. Im gonna try getting some more chia seeds in me daily too. This fiber source works really well for me without additional stomach upset, and i have definitely been feeling a bit backed up lately.

Chest and shoulders
Hammer strength inclines: work up in 8s till I can't get 8 anymore
Reverse banded bench:5x5
Banded hammer decline:3x10 with 3 second squeeze at top
Cable flyes:3x12
Rear delt cable flyes:25/20/15/12
Dumbbell press:3x10
Dumbbell laterals s.s w partial lateralsx4x10x25
Bradford press:4x10

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    858.1 KB · Views: 55
Back day today
1 arm barbell rows with suitcase handle:4x10
Lat pulldowns:4x10
T bar rows:4x10
Meadows stretchers:4x10
Lat bar rows on seated cable row:3x10

Feeling good lately. Looking vascular and full. People are starting to notice. Even the gym owner said something to me uesterday

Feeling good lately. Looking vascular and full. People are starting to notice. Even the gym owner said something to me uesterday

Send him over ;)
You take a tab or two per day?

Haha....ill send him your way!! And yes...I do two tabs pre workout. On off days I split the dose up. Body weight is steady at 239. Today is an off day for me. Still having some trouble eating but I've got a probiotic on the way from JJB1's company and I'm hoping that will help some. I've bumped up my chia seed intake a bit to try and keep things moving

Arms today. Here's the workout
Rope pushdowns superset with overhead grenade extensions:4x10x8
Dip machine with 3 second negative superset with skull rushers:4x8x8
Barbell curls superset with hammer curls:4x8x10
Preachers superset with reverse grip barbell curls:4x8x10
Overhead rope extensions:3x10
Stomach is feeling a bit better today. Didn't have as hard a time eating yesterday either

Leg day today. My girls car battery died this morning spin had to replace that before the gym and that ate up some time. And my left knee is still bugging me...gotta get some bpc157 for it. Don't just superset yes a bunch of hamstring. And calf work for a great pump. Felt pretty good

hey brother whats your diet like? keep up the awesome training... i'll be following.

hey brother whats your diet like? keep up the awesome training... i'll be following.

Well heres a typical day for me
meal one:4 ounces of boiled chicken breast, 1 scoop whey iso, 1/3 cup white rice flour and 1 scoop of sweet potato powder/modcarb/waxy maize mix from true nutrition all blended up with water. comes out to 60 grams of protein with 80 grams of carbs. I do this because i have IBS and actually eating all my daily food is a real struggle. This is easdy and fast and has worked for me for years
meal2: 25 grams of eaa's, 3 grams taurine, 105 grams of karbs from karboload taken intra workout
1 hour later is 1 scoop hydro whey and 75 more grams of karboload. I use 15 iu's humalin R pre wirkout and 5 more iu with that second shake
Meal 3: 1.5 cans tuna with half cup of cottage cheese and some mustard alon with a can of spaghetti o's( I love thes and they work well ost workout, sometime this is yogurt or fruit though)
meal 4: same shake as meal 1 but with 5.6 ounces of chicken so 70 grams of protein]
meal 5: 8 ounces of cooked chickentoday it was simmered in marinara until tender and topped with a little parmesan) and 7 ounces of cooked jasmine rice with a half tablespoon of grass fed butter on it
ill usually have a small snack when i get home from work..last night it was a peach, soemtimes its an ice cream bar or something. ust somethign small taht tastes good
meal 6: Same shake as meal 4

Today was chest and shoulders and it felt really good
Dumbbell hex presses:worked my way up in 5 pound dumbbell jumps for sets of 8 until I couldn't get 8 anymore. This was probably ten sets but the first 6 or 7 weren't difficult they were just warm ups. So I count this as about 3 sets
Banded smith presses:4x8 last set was a drop set
Cable flyes super set with machine presses:4x13x8 with 4 partials
Cable flyes from the bottom of the machine:2x8
Bradford presses:4x10
Dumbbell laterals:4 sets of 10 strict reps followed by 20 partials till it burned so bad I couldn't move them
Machine shoulder press superset with machine laterals:4x10x10

Well I'm all out of the bio gx. It was a good run. I'm definitely a fan of the product!

Thanks for the detailed log bro, looking forward to these myself. Haven't used turinabol since I was a teen !

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131