over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH protocols?

chgolatin2

Registered
Any guides to HGH protocols? Anti aging, leaning, etc? My understanding is that 1 or 2iu's per day won't produce much result. But 3 to 6iu's will. Man this shit is confusing as hell and the internet sure doesn't help with so many different recommendations, advice, etc..:banghead: Some say 5 days on 2 days off, others 7 days a week, etc etc. I have also seen that people do 5 days on 2 days off in order to save on their hgh cycle... So what's the deal?

Thanks~

It comes down to how much you want to spend..
Are you going to buy pharm or Chinese? I like like 7 days a week, I'd rather use less iu's per day and go all week rather than take days off.
There's good generics on here if you look around..4-5ius would be a decent dose, you can play around from there if you get unwanted sides or want to bump it up.

What's a good start point in IUs and what's a good ramp schedule ?

2 IUs for a Month then 3 and add 1 every week assuming no sides ?

It comes down to how much you want to spend..
Are you going to buy pharm or Chinese? I like like 7 days a week, I'd rather use less iu's per day and go all week rather than take days off.
There's good generics on here if you look around..4-5ius would be a decent dose, you can play around from there if you get unwanted sides or want to bump it up.

Pharm grade is way too $$$ for me so Chinese is the way to go, unless I hit the lotto then I will be buying pharm grade ALL day, lol. Many trusted sources on this site with generics so I'm going to take my chances with what they have to offer and see what happens. 2/4iu per day should be a good start, right? why do I constantly hear 2iu's? I mean I don't think a super low does like that will produce any good results but what the hell do I know :eek:

2iu will "work" but the changes will be subtle and take longer to notice..just make sure you buy from one of the proven sources.
When you can afford a higher dose try it so you know..that's what I did when I started, now I make sure I can afford at least 5iu:D

2iu will "work" but the changes will be subtle and take longer to notice..just make sure you buy from one of the proven sources.
When you can afford a higher dose try it so you know..that's what I did when I started, now I make sure I can afford at least 5iu:D

My opinion 2 iu enough for HRT if you run some Pharma stuff. If you try generics try load 3-6 iu.(depends on quality)

My opinion 2 iu enough for HRT if you run some Pharma stuff. If you try generics try load 3-6 iu.(depends on quality)

So generics go a lil higher, pharm grade do around 2iu's correct? Thanks~ Keep the recommendations coming~ My brother did 2iu's of generic for almost an entire year, changes were subtle at best but the stuff was generic... :mad:

I've used 3iu's daily for as long as I've been on HGH. Started with Eli's, then Rips, now Soma's.

Reasoning from the start was to make one kit last the entire month which is roughly 3.33iu daily.

Ended up being all I needed for my goals and I just stuck with it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the info guys. I also agree that there is way too much misleading information so all this info is super helpfull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to start low and then ramp up until sides gets to much or money to tight.

First month I do 2IU then I increase 1IU every 2week or 0.5 each week.
Ramp up slowly or you will be hit with sides quite hard.

Making one kit last a month seems like the way to go

Would 3.33iu of the black tops ran for 3-6 months yield noticable results

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Pharma grade = Chinese grade/2 (approx)

1iu to 2iu = Anti ageing, Feel good factor, increased activity mental and physical, no sides

>3iu = muscle gains, sides, shaky hands.

Run it 5D on and 2D off. As per my understanding, it helps your body calm down for two days before you ask it to run again.

Doing the 1-2iu thing ED for a month now, I feel good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any more input on suggestions for cycles? What about taking with T4?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm this is all pretty interesting. I've been taking Hygetropin at 1 iu ED (I'm female) but some days the sides are so bad that I'll have to take .5 2x the next day is this normal on generic, or pharm grade? Not sure which one Hygetropin is tbh

What sides are you experiencing? Did your husband/bf resume taking HGH and at what dose with what results?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mainly headaches! Like pounding headaches! And no my husband said he's just gonna do all natural (wimp) lol he's got too much anxiety. So hey more for me!!

You're only confused because you haven't actually done any real life experimentation yourself. You just want a "one size fits all" answer which doesn't exist in the world of hormones.

Get some GH start at 2iu and work up to see where your "best bang for the buck" and "least side effect" dose is. Try AM, preworkout, and prebed and see what you like most. I personally would dose it AM, prewo, and prebed at 2-3iu each dose. Then again I would actually probably use GH preworkout or AM at a dose of 6-10iu and peps at the other times during the day and prebed, but that's just my approach to it.

I like using ghrp2/cjc no dac/ bpc157 10 minutes prior to 2ius HGH so the synthetic HGH gets tricked into riding the natural gh pulse produced by the GHRP/cjc no dac. The BPC157 makes HGH receptors more effective.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131