over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dose GH

slesh

Registered
Yo dudes,

Hope this doesn't feel like a noob post. Thinking about fucking around and running some high dose GH. I have a ton of the generics from Naps. I been on `3iu a day pretty much for the last 2 plus years. Curious about some personal experiences running 15-20iu a day. Both good and bad sides. Not looking for any articles or scientific data from lab rats. Would like to hear from dudes who have actually experienced this themselves. I plan to do this in part on it's own with just my normal TRT protocol but also into the summer with a Tren blast. Also interested in dosage timing and anything related with overall diet and timing of macros.

I gues if you wanna jump go from 3ius to 10ius that still pretty big jump , but at least you will be able to notice if any joint pain or any side effects then you can go from there

Same question, why not 10iu vs 15-20? Seems like a big jump. With the addition of slin the pumps and fat loss will be epic.

Same question, why not 10iu vs 15-20? Seems like a big jump. With the addition of slin the pumps and fat loss will be epic.
Gonna be completely honest,; I have no fucking idea. I have a shit load and more on the way. IMO it's relatively cheap. Why not blast it like an obnoxious asshole? I may throw in some Slin as well.

Gonna be completely honest,; I have no fucking idea. I have a shit load and more on the way. IMO it's relatively cheap. Why not blast it like an obnoxious asshole? I may throw in some Slin as well.
Side effects are why mosr people don't use 15 - 20 IU/day. It doesn't matter how cheap it is if it makes you unable to function in life.

Some guys can handle high doses, but not everyone. The right way to do it would be to ramp up your dose over time instead of going straight from 3 to 20.

Side effects are why mosr people don't use 15 - 20 IU/day. It doesn't matter how cheap it is if it makes you unable to function in life.

Some guys can handle high doses, but not everyone. The right way to do it would be to ramp up your dose over time instead of going straight from 3 to 20.
Def planning to ramp up

I’m trying 10iu 3x per week right now. I can handle the sides but while I’m sleeping, if my arms/hands are the wrong way they start throbbing pretty bad and wake me up. Never tried this method before but I wouldn’t know the difference if I never tried it.

I will say this, I miss the everyday shots at lower iu and I do not think I could handle 10iu daily.

I think @Biggerp73 did it for a while in combination of eating a lot and got acute heart problems from the water weight he gained.

I’d be cautious to do it just for the sake of it. Just up the dose bit by bit.

If I take more than 3ius a day I become a zombie. I work out late evening and shoot 12-15 ius of humalog before workout. 3ius of hgh post. Then 4-6ius before bed. I used to run 2-3ius of hgh before fasted cardio in the mornings and I had to stop. I would fall asleep driving to work.
I will say I get less sleepy with prescription.
I seem to get super sleepy with generics

It’s a waste. If you take that much your gonna need to add insulin. If that is you in your profile pic I’m not sure what you weigh but you look like you have a swimmer build .
What are you trying to accomplish by adding that much? Your already lean. The only reason I can see doing that much is to add tissue by eating a ton of food plus insulin while adding as little fat as possible.

Appreciate the replies. Lol prob just gonna stick with my 3iu for now. We'll see how the rest of the summer blast goes.

I’m trying 10iu 3x per week right now. I can handle the sides but while I’m sleeping, if my arms/hands are the wrong way they start throbbing pretty bad and wake me up. Never tried this method before but I wouldn’t know the difference if I never tried it.

I will say this, I miss the everyday shots at lower iu and I do not think I could handle 10iu daily.
It definitely worked well for me when I did my experiment along with Semorelin Forte Plus(semorelin acetate/ghrp6/ghrp2)* on the other 4 days but, I titrated up about 1/2 iu eod until I was able to hit 10iu IM single dose, 3x weekly. It was rough but, super effective.

Max

Yo dudes,

Hope this doesn't feel like a noob post. Thinking about fucking around and running some high dose GH. I have a ton of the generics from Naps. I been on `3iu a day pretty much for the last 2 plus years. Curious about some personal experiences running 15-20iu a day. Both good and bad sides. Not looking for any articles or scientific data from lab rats. Would like to hear from dudes who have actually experienced this themselves. I plan to do this in part on it's own with just my normal TRT protocol but also into the summer with a Tren blast. Also interested in dosage timing and anything related with overall diet and timing of macros.
The best approach to anything is ramp up slowly when you start not seeing results , not going from 4 to 20ius , abd remember hgh alone even at higher dosage do nothing special on grow muscle , you will need slin and higher dosage testosterone to make it worth .

**This is for entertainment purposes only and not intended as advice of any kind or in any way shape or form. Always consult a physician before starting any new food, workout, supplement, or medication.
——————————————————————
His experience : when i added gh to my HRT regimen. I was started at .8iu for 10 days ED, I then went to 1iu, slowly ramping to 3iu for 2 months, I did notice a lot(keep in mind, this was Omnitrope from my physician) but he assured me that the main benefits would come after 6-12months. I continued to stay @ 3ius. Once my free amount of Omni’s ran out and I had to pay, it became unaffordable. I switched to grey top generics and tried a few colors, white, black, orange, mauve. Then I switched to UG name brand Beltropins, then to Angtropin. I can say that IMO, taking 2ius for the first 4-6 months should be a starting requirement for someone looking to do full HRT for anti-aging as I started noticing thicker skin, hair, I could eat substantially more food, had better sleep. Then I would do 8-12 week blasts: (described below from my use POV)

1. anti-aging/TRT- Long term 2-3ius ED : fat loss, joint-skin-hair benefits, better sleep, feel good

2. For fat loss short term and or first blast: 4iu AM fasted ED w/bloods checking thyroid. I benefited a lot after adding T4 25-150mcg (took time to figure my dose)

3. After doing ED, EOD, 5 days or 6 days on 1-2 days off, and 3 large IM DOSES on 3 full body compound lift (5x5 type workouts and high volume full body upper/lower Or Push / Pull /Leg day programs. I came to this conclusion(for me)

If someone can afford to do full HRT for life: testosterone +hgh +thyroid; using 2iu of pharma daily is plenty for benefits.

Split dosing 4ius-6iu generics/UG daily or just taking Am Fasted recouped me well.

For Mass: 10iu IM post workout w SLIN supplements(1g w meals 98% berberine HCL/100mg R-ala(alpha lipoic acid) and cinnulin PF w banaba leaf standardized extract(corsolic Acid 16% & Gymnema) bitter melon extract)
10iu deep IM 3 x weekly on weight training days taken Post workout while using mk677 or Semorelin Forte plus on the other days was the most effective for a bulk/mass program. By far.

For just bodybuilding/muscle growth- 6-8 ius ED worked phenomenally better overall at growing more LBM using generics or UG branded.
So this was after trying 10 Different protocols and adding or subtracting extra thy/SLIN meds or Supps.
I will add that he used T3 w his TOTAL HRT
for his last 6-8 weeks when wanting dramatic changes and fat loss. Clen and Eca stack were cycled 2-3 weeks on , One or the other; NEVER Both at same time.
Conclusion: for non competitors , 4iu am fasted was best for noticeable fat loss, mild muscular growth. 6-8 for good LBM. 10iu for MASS 8-12 weeks w T4.
If just to blast for a cycle : split dosing is best to cut sides (Am fasted and pre or post workout)
2-4ius before bed is popular if you have a 8-12 hr workshift and are unable to take at these other times. Taking 2-3 iu for 4 months straight was his best advice as far as someone new and to start w 1iu and raise up as you can. Adding in T4 made a big difference in the effectiveness and he did not like w/o the use of TRT. His TRT most of that time was 100mg each week of Test Enanthate, prior to that it was 200mg Cypionate, then he switched to a Nebido, finally Aveed (US) which was 750mg testosterone undecanoate e10weeks, first 3ml doses Are given every 30 days, one 3ml dose e10wk thereafter.

Max

maxmuscle1 you said all and also did what we should do here on forum , tell our experiences , because we all react different and is very important to have various examples . Knowledge is power .

maxmuscle1 you said all and also did what we should do here on forum , tell our experiences , because we all react different and is very important to have various examples . Knowledge is power .
Im still learning. My body changes every 2-5 yrs and it seems , I need to keep learning. It is true about knowledge..macro/micro/extracts , PED’s, training and what we are ABLE, to do with job, family, school, work.

example: one guy may only be able to train 3 days or get one injection in total but he can take orals(for reasons we all know) so I would have him do Mk677(considering gh or peptides daily weren’t an option). Stuff like that. Age is a big factor too, we change along with what we tolerate.

Max
Professional Muscle Forum is great! A lot of big mofos to regular joes! Love it ✊👏💪💪

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws