over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dose GH

Thanks bro I was 23 in first pic when I got out of prison lost a lot of size… 24 now
Glad to hear that your out brother forced vaca sucks keep hitting it and you shouldn't really lose anything I know that you probably go hard training since you used to train inside now with machines and weights you should be able to hit the stage for sure wish you luck brother bring it home

Hit me up anytime [email protected] im happy to help with any questions brother
WorldofRoids.to

Glad to hear that your out brother forced vaca sucks keep hitting it and you shouldn't really lose anything I know that you probably go hard training since you used to train inside now with machines and weights you should be able to hit the stage for sure wish you luck brother bring it home

Hit me up anytime [email protected] im happy to help with any questions brother
WorldofRoids.to
Thanks boss I will be in touch

I believe @b-boy was told the same thing by the same person years ago. I had a very well known Olympian tell me a single phrase...take as much gh as you can afford. The more gh you use the less anabolics you need because they work synergistically. I know professionals who have gone anywhere from 8iu seros to 36iu genos daily

Are you still running a combination of pharma and generics? Also did you notice a difference right away after you upped your dose?

Thanks bro I was 23 in first pic when I got out of prison lost a lot of size… 24 now

Not to take away any credit towards your hard work, but my guess is there was some muscle memory that aided in your transformation. None-the-less what you did was still impressive.

Not to take away any credit towards your hard work, but my guess is there was some muscle memory that aided in your transformation. None-the-less what you did was still impressive.
CF96C36F-B7F9-4772-A75E-F683F1A41DFF.jpeg
16 and 18 years old. 19-23 bad drug habit, didn’t make much progress, went away and came back and back at it! Yes some muscle memory was put away for sometime haha. Let’s get it boys!!

Attachments

• 3F2DE956-23F1-4996-9684-8D977E09B702.jpeg
    3F2DE956-23F1-4996-9684-8D977E09B702.jpeg
    310 KB · Views: 81
View attachment 145887
16 and 18 years old. 19-23 bad drug habit, didn’t make much progress, went away and came back and back at it! Yes some muscle memory was put away for sometime haha. Let’s get it boys!!

Man I appreciate you putting everything in full context. It's obvious you got the genetics for this, which is the magic formula everyone is chasing here. At 24 you still have time to shake things up.

An amazing transformation, I can tell you put in a lot of hard work. What's your opinion on Qtropin? Would you recommend it to others? It's interesting that you don't have to reconstitute it.

Here bro this is 14 month transformation. Ran 4iu for year Pharma grade and strong generics. Now at 13iu pre workout. 20iu humalog pre workout this was 6 weeks from show. Currently 4 weeks out. High doses work. View attachment 145791
Wow impressive. Think most guys would rather look like that than many pros.

Lol I forgot I started this thread. Been doing 10iu a day for the last 3 months and it’s been amazing.

Appreciate the replies. Lol prob just gonna stick with my 3iu for now. We'll see how the rest of the summer blast goes.
What results can you say the 3iu alone has clearly done for you over such a long time?

What results can you say the 3iu alone has clearly done for you over such a long time?
3iu of legit GH will def treat you right in terms of anti aging and keeping your midsection a little tight. IMO it’s not a miracle drug at that dose. You can’t just eat pizza all day and expect to have abs. A lot of guys like to tout that shit but I think it’s either a placebo effect or those dudes are just mesomorphs to begin with…

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131