over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dose GH

What do most of you do for your TRT:HRT, as far as IU daily. (For yearound use, not for cycling). Just curious. One benefit of being older is, GH effects are seen/felt more pronounced at low dosages. I often see guys post that GH is worthless. It definitely is not like aas. Plus there are so many factors as well. Along with poor quality or even good quality that is stored/shipped/handled incorrectly and it degrades. I notice with some generics(same top color, same company), some test well, some less than acceptable. I am guessing a long voyage, along with time in heat can damage a decent 191aa rHGH box. Even Pharma Gh all have different storage use directions.
a)Saizen, the liquid(re-fill) version can be stored at room temp and never needs refrigeration until punctured. Then refrigeration is needed.
b)Norditropin Pens need to be refrigerated from manufacturer to pharmacy to patient until activated(then no refrigeration is needed), you just keep at room temp.

Always trying to stay on top of the products. Two long acting rHGH products are being released in 2022. They are already used in S. Korea, CH, INDIA. Opko/pfizer and TransCon both have a once a week injectable coming out. Probably going to be sooo expensive. Jintrolong®️ by GeneScience has been out years over there : 56iu vial (one shot) Dreams 😁 lol

Max

Shit , try it and see what happens. You can always bump it up from 10iu if everything is going good. I know I'm good at most 6iu daily running TP's gh. Above that and I'm too lethargic and my arms go numb laying down or just resting.

Shit , try it and see what happens. You can always bump it up from 10iu if everything is going good. I know I'm good at most 6iu daily running TP's gh. Above that and I'm too lethargic and my arms go numb laying down or just resting.
Yeah, I have done quite a few and boy it can take a toll when you work/travel , train, cook, family. If I was retired, I would be able to tolerate some of the sides I experienced. One thing I like is that, after being on a good HRT(Trt test/gh low)program. I can hold on to a lot of my LBM and eat a bit more without gaining too much body fat. I have to do a gh serum soon and I always have to drop for a nap about 5-6 hrs post inj. (happened a lot when I did the 10iu 3 days , Semorelin Forte plus the other 4). I did like the Semorelin/ghrp6/ghrp2 blend of 3/3/3mg vials. Started at 250mcg and got to 350 mcg; taken before bed. I want to try more peptides/sarms. After I compete, I want to run along with my HRT:
400mg DHB
10-30mg YK11 split dose

I was reading about how they were doing different studies/trials with YK11. They found that a DHT steroid really amplified/augmented the action of both. They used quite a few but the most effective was with DHB (1-test Cypionate).
i want to see exactly what YK11 will do;basically using it as my oral. Idk if the whole myostatin blocking action will happen but, I definitely would do it just for 8 weeks. Hoping for a good LBM increase. I have tried it twice: once was late 2018 and it was 100mg/ml and after 2 shots; I was OUT! Horrible PIP and it didn’t hit for 2 days and I had already done the second inj.. Then I tested some for Co. and it was also 100mg/ml in late 2019 (I believe). I did 4 shots for them; One ml in delt, quad glute , and VG. It was not bad at all, but sponsor disappeared later (I was just testing it ) otherwise I would have ran it. It definitely is not EQ at all and a bit more toxic, so I would take all my liver/organ supps during a short run. I have always wanted to try a blast of it. I hear some good things from a few guys who cannot take Tren. They love it.

Max

ATTN : ANY MOD 🙏
Everytime I try to post on my log(log section) It won’t post..? It says OOPS! I have tried for a week , most other posts have been fine. Any help would be appreciated

Not sure whats funny j4ever, i see sources posting and ive used one that both posts and has a banner ad here.

Gonna be completely honest,; I have no fucking idea. I have a shit load and more on the way. IMO it's relatively cheap. Why not blast it like an obnoxious asshole? I may throw in some Slin as well.

The reason "why not" is because you likely wont be able to handle it. If youre so lethargic that you cant get out of bed, start missing workouts, your workouts suffer because youre so sleepy your lifts are weaker, your hands cramp so bad you wake up in the middle of the night in pain or cant grip weights... you will hurt your progress a lot.

Try jumping up to 5iu for a few weeks, then increasing 1-2iu every 2-3 weeks from there.

Everyone is different you will have to try different doses and see. For me doing 15iu daily, at day 5 blood glucose is out of the window, no amount of insulin can control it. It’s harder to breath, feels like your heart skips beats. Higher doses I grew more, and got leaner, but felt very bad. Hard to keep awake also at that dosage, if you sit down to rest that turns into hours of naps.

WS

The reason "why not" is because you likely wont be able to handle it. If youre so lethargic that you cant get out of bed, start missing workouts, your workouts suffer because youre so sleepy your lifts are weaker, your hands cramp so bad you wake up in the middle of the night in pain or cant grip weights... you will hurt your progress a lot.

Try jumping up to 5iu for a few weeks, then increasing 1-2iu every 2-3 weeks from there.
I actually decided to take some time off with the GH. My IGF wasn’t peaking that much above my baseline. Want to give my system a little time to reset and then I’m gonna hope back on again starting at 2iu a day. I have bloodwork scheduled for Friday to see what my natural baseline is after a month off.

Yo dudes,

Hope this doesn't feel like a noob post. Thinking about fucking around and running some high dose GH. I have a ton of the generics from Naps. I been on `3iu a day pretty much for the last 2 plus years. Curious about some personal experiences running 15-20iu a day. Both good and bad sides. Not looking for any articles or scientific data from lab rats. Would like to hear from dudes who have actually experienced this themselves. I plan to do this in part on it's own with just my normal TRT protocol but also into the summer with a Tren blast. Also interested in dosage timing and anything related with overall diet and timing of macros.
This post is 3 months old but I figured I would reply to it anyway. I have had experience running high doses of HGH. Many years ago, I ran 2-3 iu ED.. same like you, then decided to go up and up to 10iu per day. Results were crazy, got lean and strong as hell. Only thing is, my hands, feet, forehead and nose grew as well. My face changed quite a bit. I still run HGH to this day but I keep it at a normal dose. Not to say what happened to me, will happen to you.. just telling you my experience. If you go that high, be prepared to buy new shoes and wedding right.. lol

How long did you run the high dose before you noticed the growth and how long did you keep it up after you noticed?

Im sitting on a grip, lost order found its way to me and i had re ordered. Doing 2x2 per day now

This post is 3 months old but I figured I would reply to it anyway. I have had experience running high doses of HGH. Many years ago, I ran 2-3 iu ED.. same like you, then decided to go up and up to 10iu per day. Results were crazy, got lean and strong as hell. Only thing is, my hands, feet, forehead and nose grew as well. My face changed quite a bit. I still run HGH to this day but I keep it at a normal dose. Not to say what happened to me, will happen to you.. just telling you my experience. If you go that high, be prepared to buy new shoes and wedding right.. lol
Yep same happened to me, but it took me running high hgh for over a year to get those changed. Nose tip grew, hands, feet, and got thicker skin. What really changed me in a short time was igf1. So you remember there was a guy back in the early 2000s from animals board where he sold this oral igf1, that was in this liposomal delivery? You had to put the syringe in your mouth and let it sit at the back of your throat for a few minutes, it looked like oily clay. People at the time said it couldn’t be done, but it was done… not sure where he went. Cell mediated endocytosis I think was the mechanism.

WS

Yep same happened to me, but it took me running high hgh for over a year to get those changed. Nose tip grew, hands, feet, and got thicker skin. What really changed me in a short time was igf1. So you remember there was a guy back in the early 2000s from animals board where he sold this oral igf1, that was in this liposomal delivery? You had to put the syringe in your mouth and let it sit at the back of your throat for a few minutes, it looked like oily clay. People at the time said it couldn’t be done, but it was done… not sure where he went. Cell mediated endocytosis I think was the mechanism.

WS
@LK3

Yo dudes,

Hope this doesn't feel like a noob post. Thinking about fucking around and running some high dose GH. I have a ton of the generics from Naps. I been on `3iu a day pretty much for the last 2 plus years. Curious about some personal experiences running 15-20iu a day. Both good and bad sides. Not looking for any articles or scientific data from lab rats. Would like to hear from dudes who have actually experienced this themselves. I plan to do this in part on it's own with just my normal TRT protocol but also into the summer with a Tren blast. Also interested in dosage timing and anything related with overall diet and timing of macros.
20iu is a huge amount I have a buddy who grew 2 inches taking 15iu a day for along time he still has numbness in his hands and needs to have surgery.
I would go big around 10iu but I would cut back if side effects start taking over.
Everyone is different so you might be able to handle 20iu I just don't believe that the bone and organ growth you will experience is worth running big for along time.

I look forward to hearing more from you when you start getting up above 10iu

I did 10IU's a day for a long stint(4-6 months) while taking a break from anabolics in my early 30's. I retained alot of water and struggled with the lethargy. Didn't notice any bone or facial growth but was able to hold a decent amount of muscle(250lbs) while staying somewhat lean. I was also doing lantus 2x a day as well and had to work up to 100iu's a day eventually.

Here bro this is 14 month transformation. Ran 4iu for year Pharma grade and strong generics. Now at 13iu pre workout. 20iu humalog pre workout this was 6 weeks from show. Currently 4 weeks out. High doses work. 6360B4FE-3A37-4DA4-8161-6349CD6A9A2F.jpeg

Attachments

• 4BE8963B-4733-4B68-8F03-12BD2CEF2AFD.jpeg
    4BE8963B-4733-4B68-8F03-12BD2CEF2AFD.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 6368FEAB-C260-49A3-B795-4FF126F26A21.jpeg
    6368FEAB-C260-49A3-B795-4FF126F26A21.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 137
The above was at 8iu after doing 4iu for a year now at 13iu. Plan on running 15iu for couple months after give body a huge break after contest. E18F0BC3-928E-4E96-95E4-2FB0E30815B5.jpeg

Attachments

• F128ED64-8BDD-46C9-A867-BB08A85768B6.jpeg
    F128ED64-8BDD-46C9-A867-BB08A85768B6.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 6832DB39-9779-4E2F-9F71-BF72C194E674.jpeg
    6832DB39-9779-4E2F-9F71-BF72C194E674.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 8EE34DD2-44B4-4F38-ABC2-FFFCC3C51E3D.jpeg
    8EE34DD2-44B4-4F38-ABC2-FFFCC3C51E3D.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 83
  • FD321716-ACA5-40A9-A55B-FCDECE193B7E.jpeg
    FD321716-ACA5-40A9-A55B-FCDECE193B7E.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 68
What the hell....i had to question is this was real a moment ago. Bro this has to be one of the craziest transformations I seen on here and at that length of time is unreal.

You look great man!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner