advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you feel fat burners have helped when cutting?

How much has your choice of fat burner helped?

• Wouldn`t try to cut without it!

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • small help

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • moderate help

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • big help

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Not at all

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
Clen - Great BUT I believe a big part of the look it gives is water loss. It simply sucks me dry. I look amazing while on it then a bit worse when off. My fav but the up and down look sucks

t3 - low dose long duration is the shit...

ECA - The stuff floating around now is weak or scary. Got some from a well known research site and I am SURE it has something else in there. Made me sick as HELL.

Clen - Great BUT I believe a big part of the look it gives is water loss. It simply sucks me dry. I look amazing while on it then a bit worse when off. My fav but the up and down look sucks

ECA - The stuff floating around now is weak or scary. Got some from a well known research site and I am SURE it has something else in there. Made me sick as HELL.

Make your own with bronkaid.

same here-no one carries bronk anymore- and ephed is next to impossible to find[

QUOTE=goonstopher;1919887]VERY difficult to find around me since the recall... No one has really restocked[/QUOTE]

Caffeine gets me through the night, though i can't say i have any measurable fat burning results. Would love to try clen

When you say you look great on but worst off, do you mean you look worst in comparison to being on, obviously? Or did you mean taking clen messed with you in a way that when you came off make you look worst then if you didn't use it?

Great
Clen.good stuff as long as its legit
T3.human only
Eca stack.deff.strong stuff as long asvu got a legit supplier and bronkaid I 2nd that also.

just take tren it does everything. builds muscle and burns fast. its amazing.

The only issue with me, dieting and tren is that it makes me CRAVE sweets, like where I cannot control myself, going out of my way to get candy.

Can anyone recommend an appetite suppressant? I just bought Chocamine, hoping that that will help at 3 X 200mg per day. I am 4 weeks out from my first show and might have to push it if these cravings do not subside. (Even anadrol isnt helping...)

This poll is out of my own curiosity. Of course you gotta have diet hard and kill yourself in the gym but id like to hear some experiences.

1. Have fat burners helped you significantly or could you've gotten the same results dieting/cardio/supplements etc?

2.What did you use?

The right ones can make a world of difference ...CLEN,EPH,DMAA,T3,HGH

It helps me alot in regard to the fact I do cardio at 5am..... it gives me a nice buzz and gets me going..... I like Dexaprine by IForce

Helps curb my hunger big time.

Same here. Taking a fat burner is a daily ritual for me. It's what I take instead of coffee every morning.

Dnp has worked miraculously for me. First run of12 days at 400 alternating with 600mg per day I went from 195 to 185. Staring another 7 day burst soon. You'll feel like shit but it gets results.

The only issue with me, dieting and tren is that it makes me CRAVE sweets, like where I cannot control myself, going out of my way to get candy.

Can anyone recommend an appetite suppressant? I just bought Chocamine, hoping that that will help at 3 X 200mg per day. I am 4 weeks out from my first show and might have to push it if these cravings do not subside. (Even anadrol isnt helping...)

Try Synedrex for appetite supression.

I've had awesome results with real clen, sheds fat fast
Unfortunately in the research Chem game I've had some sub par "clen" that didn't do much of anything except drain a bit of my wallet

I also like ECA stack- suppresses my appetite plus I love coffee. It's a win win

Try Synedrex for appetite supression.

Im with IronManRep. But the only thing that really ever worked for me is am cardio on an empty stomach. Damn hard to get use to it but it did better then any supplement I could take.

If you need a good ECA stack hit up Queefer undergroundsupps.com Great stuff there.

I hate fat burners, one because they tend to jack up the heart rate which cannot be a good thing long term and two because they make me flat and stringy.

I worked with quite a well known coach who used to be on this site and from the outset he makes it appear as if he can get you very lean eating lots of carbs, turned out he wanted to put me on a whole host of fat burners. I learnt from that point on to just suffer a bit more diet wise , i tend to have a better look "fuller" when just using AAS and diet.

[lang=es]undoubtedly the key is not the fat burners, but help me a lot in the 12 weeks before a show where I start to feel tired and increasingly doing more cardio and strict diet ... I take clenbuterol, t3 and ECA ..[/lang]

have tried almost everything with little results. Even Clen at doses as high as 160 mcg daily didn't really do anything but make me shake lol. It's all diet for me. Once i'm down below 7% I've had the best luck mixing 25 mg ephedrine with 200 mg caffeine 4x daily

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws