advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you feel fat burners have helped when cutting?

How much has your choice of fat burner helped?

• Wouldn`t try to cut without it!

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • small help

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • moderate help

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • big help

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Not at all

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
I freakin hate how I feel on all fat burners. Dnp, clen, t3 eca all feel like shit. Kills my workout intensity...even at the absolute lowest doses

I've used Clen in the past.
But the Goddamn "Clen Shakes", made me feel like I had "Early Onset Parkinson's Disease".

These days, I just get my Diet Dialed-in, and stick to it...................... JP

I feel like I have taken a ridiculous amount of fat burners. Hydroxy cut in high school worked probably because it was the first thing I ever tried, I liked clen at 40-60mcg a day until I accidentally took 200mcg one day and I couldn't do anything the shakes were so bad , then left me with a horrendous headache for 2 days after. I'd say the only one that I like and can tolerate is dnp. Dnp is not for everyone but I like it.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

This poll is out of my own curiosity. Of course you gotta have diet hard and kill yourself in the gym but id like to hear some experiences.

1. Have fat burners helped you significantly or could you've gotten the same results dieting/cardio/supplements etc?

2.What did you use?

1. For me, Yes, they have helped me prep for shows. It seems the longer I was on them the better they worked but tapering off screws with my dopamine levels a bit.

2. Bronkaid/caffeine/aspirin stack 2 x d and yohimbineHCL with fasted cardio works great for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel that they give me anxiety attacks lol. Bronchodilators and such, are not for me lol.

It does works,but its not a long-term thing.
Actually,maybe it works big,but you shouldn't rely on it,just by healthy diet and insist on physical training.

a good old fashioned ECA supp has helped me a good bit although little slice is right DNP is just awesome if you can handle it.

high stim fat burners and drinking a shitload of water

Yea I think at some point you just got to bare down and suffer the diet. It gets so hard at times (contest prep) when the hunger pains are so high you start doubting your purpose and motivation goes to shit. I always break down 3 weeks out and overeat. Normally happens at night when I can barely sleep because i am so hungry knowing I got a pantry full of food a few feet away that can end my suffering.

Yea I think at some point you just got to bare down and suffer the diet. It gets so hard at times (contest prep) when the hunger pains are so high you start doubting your purpose and motivation goes to shit. I always break down 3 weeks out and overeat. Normally happens at night when I can barely sleep because i am so hungry knowing I got a pantry full of food a few feet away that can end my suffering.

ambien

My go to fat burners are:

Caffeine

Ephedrine

Injectable L-Carnitine

The caffeine and ephedrine mostly help blunt my appetite and give me a bit of energy. I only use them on non-training days. I increase the cardio, decrease the calories, and include caffeine and ephedrine on these days. Helps keep me sensitized only using them 3 days a week.

The injectable L-Carnitine I use only on training days.

all for a plastic trophy.:eek: wild... i totally thought it was worth it when actively competing. crazy i could convince myself it was worth it then but now i think its crazy! No one literally no one cares if you win said trophy or not.... i think about the suffering and discipline and risk it takes to compete in bb'ing and seems if we all put that effort into something that made us smarter or richer that'd be much more wise.

This is not directed at GDADDY but to all of us in general...
-F2S

The oral l carnitine I take makes me sweat like a rapist. It’s ridiculous. Cold chills, heart racing...

Fat burners can give you an edge. But diet is the main thing. I think that many people use fat burners as a crutch and will cheat on their diet while using fat burners.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws