over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How i made my best gains!!

this is a good thread although first part older but still good to reread what works but Ive tried to gain muscle or just any kind of weight by upping cals . it didn't work to way I thought I have super fast metabolism just got slightly puffy and some water weight. point is over the past few months went back to my normal ways eating clean I added certain meals but besides that also added protein shakes 2 of them I like to blend them with half a cup of icecream some milk I got really good gains . I ran out of protein and seemed gains have slowed . there really has to be something to the shakes added and this made me realize it.

Mabey the leuicine in whey and an improved amino profile by mixing protein sources. I don't know, just guessing, mabey you just needed more protein, who knows. If it works for you it works. Never tried it myself, mabey I should.

Mabey the leuicine in whey and an improved amino profile by mixing protein sources. I don't know, just guessing, mabey you just needed more protein, who knows. If it works for you it works. Never tried it myself, mabey I should.

that's a good point you bring up and was mentioned earlier about leuicine I was thinking of trying to get it on its own to add in separate with my aminos to try but yeah added protein helps to Im still getting the same amount of meals but I really feel the way a make my shakes post workout that it absorbes fast and then I can wait a hour to eat my meal rather then eating that meal rite after the gym.

If growing is the goal, training 3 days a week, mon/wed/fri, hitting 1-2 muscle groups a day,,,works amazing. I've never grown like that before. And every training session, you feel energized, 100% and the intensity is through the roof. I will always do this wen trying to add muscle. Gives you time to rest. Eat. Recover. Dorian use to take this approach, and look at him lol

Bumping an old thread but this is valuable information for anyone that might have missed this!!
Suprmans method has increased my gains substantially.. Made me realize less is more....

Training is kind of in line with Big A's methods. Very much suggested aswell.

I like the idea of adding a scoop of protein to each meal. I should try that. I also agree with training 3-4 days per week as being optimal. I've tried going up to 6 days per week and that just doesn't allow enough recovery time IME.

LBA s inbetween meals has been my go to for added protien.. no bloat.. pro

I have made some progress in the last few months and I think one of the reasons is drinking aminos through the day. I wasn't drinking enough water or consuming enough protein so the change fixed both.

I have made some progress in the last few months and I think one of the reasons is drinking aminos through the day. I wasn't drinking enough water or consuming enough protein so the change fixed both.
Drinking more water is something I definitely need to work on. It's just hard with the way my job is.... Not the drinking part, but being able to get to the bathroom as it seems like for every gallon I drink, I can get rid of two!

Sent from my LG-D850

My main lack of consistency is protein also. I'm going to ensure getting enough in and see how the gains change.

This is my problem too. I would love to train every day but that's obviously not the best way to grow and make progress.

I'm right there with u bro. 2 rest days a week and I'm climbing the walls

110% or expect to regret it!

Interesting indeed. I seem to remember Milos advocating the benefits of very high protein intakes along with Dante as well, if my memory serves me correctly. Clearly, for some peeps this appears to work quite well.
Whilst their nutritional knowledge goes without saying, I wonder if the added leucine and the potential favourable insulin responses has a part to play? I also wonder how much of this protein may be getting pissed straight down the toilet, allowing for all gear considerations....who really knows.

Hey E, what brand of aminos do you use and how many calories per serving? I was thinking of a way to increase protein/aminos during the day but dont want too many added calories so I figured just straight aminos was probably the best bet. I dont trust anything at GNC though and thats the only place around me.

I wonder if ECAA would be a better option that BCAA or if it really matters?

i have found that baking a 20+ lb. turkey every sunday, helped me have enough available protein for many days to come.

Less training has always resulted in more muscle growth for me. Funny how most of us are kind of wired to think the opposite, but that being said it certainly won't work for everyone. The goal is to be able to listen and interpret your body's signals, and hopefully structure your workout frequency/diet around that. I think a lot of people are very out-of-touch with themselves on a physical level (insert masturbation joke here), and that can lead to a lot of difficulty in gaining muscle, even when you think you're doing everything possible to achieve your goal.

Genetics are what determine the best way to train for you. If you really want to know, get a genetic test. I did, and I know training more frequently with higher volume is the best approach for me.

Genetics are what determine the best way to train for you. If you really want to know, get a genetic test. I did, and I know training more frequently with higher volume is the best approach for me.

how does one get this done? whats it called?

I trained for years doing one body part a week and trying to just kill it in the process. A few years back I started cutting my volume back and increasing my workout frequency.

Finally I settled in on a split of 3 days on with 1 day off and haven't looked back since. Hitting the same muscle every 4th day with a moderate volume seems to be my sweet spot.

And if I ever feel run down, I just add a second rest day to my one day off and then I'm good again.

Sent from my LG-D850

I wanted to get this done, but my own experience tells me this too. I can't do 7 days a week, but every time I lower my volume dramatically per workout or go to 3/4 days a week, I soften up and look worse. I FEEL more rested, but my results hault.

5 days a week, sometimes 6, total volume around 30 sets (not per bodypart) is kind of my sweet spot. Lower rest periods.

Oh and I also break the rules I like cardio year round. I get zero benefits from cutting it out. Only thing that changes is intensity/duration.

Last edited:
I wanted to get this done, but my own experience tells me this too. I can't do 7 days a week, but every time I lower my volume dramatically per workout or go to 3/4 days a week, I soften up and look worse. I FEEL more rested, but my results hault.

5 days a week, sometimes 6, total volume around 30 sets (not per bodypart) is kind of my sweet spot. Lower rest periods.

Oh and I also break the rules I like cardio year round. I get zero benefits from cutting it out. Only thing that changes is intensity/duration.

Yea I think cutting out cardio is silly if anyone cares about their health

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity