over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How i made my best gains!!

Genetics are what determine the best way to train for you. If you really want to know, get a genetic test. I did, and I know training more frequently with higher volume is the best approach for me.

How actually does that work nothuman? I dont understand how they would know what style of training is right for a specific set of genes?

Im just curious but I may be a bit prejudiced on it because wasn't that the approach that Hernon was pushing not too long ago? After follistatin and myostatin I tended not to believe too much in anything he was selling.

How actually does that work nothuman? I dont understand how they would know what style of training is right for a specific set of genes?

Im just curious but I may be a bit prejudiced on it because wasn't that the approach that Hernon was pushing not too long ago? After follistatin and myostatin I tended not to believe too much in anything he was selling.

I'm not sure what Hernon was promoting as he never really said but he has no affiliation with them. What it does is it lets you know what alleles you have and how they effect everything from fat loss, metabolism, hypertrophy, caffeine tolerance, muscle fibers (fast vs slow twitch), lactic acid, etc (tons of other things). With all of this, it makes recommendations based on everything. It's hard to explain everything because it's so detailed but I'm glad I did it.

Would I say it's essential? Definitely not, but it sure is interesting

I'm not sure what Hernon was promoting as he never really said but he has no affiliation with them. What it does is it lets you know what alleles you have and how they effect everything from fat loss, metabolism, hypertrophy, caffeine tolerance, muscle fibers (fast vs slow twitch), lactic acid, etc (tons of other things). With all of this, it makes recommendations based on everything. It's hard to explain everything because it's so detailed but I'm glad I did it.

Would I say it's essential? Definitely not, but it sure is interesting
I'm gonna do this in next while. Super interesting

I am going to add more protein as well but dont want to bloat. What is the best True Nutrition protein that wont make me bloat and wont cost 30 a pound. Has anyone tried the Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Super Grade [Milk]
I just dont understand why egg protein is so much. And if I were going to add coconut oil powder to the mix what would be optimal? 5 grams a serving?

Last edited:
Auto correct lol. About 400 protein most days. I go by raw weight on meat not cooked. Im a high carb guy so see no need for more than 400 protein. That aid I tend to snack on low fat cottage cheese when in hungry so goes a little higher sometimes

Wouldn't that be pretty inaccurate for something like beef? You cook out a lb of grease with 5lb of 80/20 so you would really only be getting 4lb worth.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131