over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how long does it take you before you start your morning fasted cardio

how long does it take you before you start your morning fasted cardio?

• right out of bed/within 5 min

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • 5 to 20min

Votes: 39 36.8%
  • 20 to 40 min

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • 40min to an hour

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • between an hour or 2

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • 2 hours or more

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
im up at 4 am, sit drink some coffee or an explosion, read on the internet...pack my food for the day...Head out the door, and within aobut 15 mins at the gym doing cardio...by oh, 515am or so...so an hour to hour and half....

you guys waiting over two hours to start are amazing
-c

I dont understand how you guys can go that long after waking til you eat. I wake up hungry as hell even if i have some casine and peanutbutter at like 9:30 the night before.

yesterday and tuesday i was able to sleep in having the day off and by 6:00am i was awake with hunger pains and had a bad ass head ache within 20-30 min of waking.

any ideas as to what this is? im still a good ways out from a show and still taking 3800 cals a day

I don't have a good portion of my clients eat within the first 2 hours they get up whether they do cardio or not. The THOUGHT of it all! :)

Skip

I don't have a good portion of my clients eat within the first 2 hours they get up whether they do cardio or not. The THOUGHT of it all! :)

Skip

Yea, eating I understand, but not starting cardio for two hours means that they are starting when 2 1/2- 3 hours then food, or maybe later food.
respect for that

wow, I find a lot of responses surprising. I literall cringe at the sound of my 5am alarm. Jump out of bed. Dress, take eca, am out the door within 5 minutes for a 40 minute walk around the neighborhood.

I'm done before most of you ever start. And i'm a lazy fucker too.....

I gotta do cardio within a half hour or the hunger gets to me and I won't do it once I'm on the stepmill I forget about food so getting there ASAP is a big portion of the battle

probably like 20-40 mins.

I take what ever drugs I am on (yohimbine, ECA, ect) and try to wait 30 mins. Just end up laying back down in bed and half sleeping till its time to leave.

Y'all are crazy. Drink/eat thermos. Then GH or GH PePtides. All of these items liberate fatty acids. But it takes time to do so it's not instant, so I wait 30-40 minutes then start cardio. THEN I fast for another hour or so (OMG!) why? Cardio in itself will liberate MORE fatty acids, and your metabolic rate is somewhat elevated post cardio. Why would you want to eat and shut off all that fat oxidation? You think going another hour post cardio will mess with your muscle? Go shower, do the dishes, anything. Let your body eat those fatty acids you liberated. Dont work hard, work smart

For all of you who have CaTAbOLIC phobia, you could drink 5g leucine post cardio without hindering fat oxidation much.

Piss, drink a glass of water, start music, and go. Takes all of 5 minutes ti get started and go for about 45 minutes. I have to get right to or I may not end up doing it. This never happens, just tell myself that to continue the routine.

Put on my clothes and shoes and go far a walk. 30 min every day, then breakfast. Or I should say, my post workout meal lol. Low intensity Cardio is not training, it's leisure.

As soon as I wake up I would pop my DNPXII, get dressed, relieve myself, stretch out and then hop on the treadmill for 45min-1hour. All this within 15 minutes. crazy effective. of course when I'm not dieting for a show there is no AM cardio, just 20-30 min 3-4 times a week post workout.
Peace,
M2M :cool:

well why do you want to wait around for a while with no pro in you to start to catabolize muscle, so why wouldnt the sooner the better, and isnt cortisol begin to get higher

Precontest I'm usually up around 5 or 6am.
I drink coffee and do client-work until about 7:30, then do cardio from 8-9.
So about 2-3 hours.

I think what you guys should be mentioning is it depends when you go to sleep and when you get up...

There is a big differance in time without food between someone who eats at 11:30pm and gets up at 5pm.... and someone who eats at 9pm and sleeps in untill 10am

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws