over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How To Do Injections

ALWAYS RUB WITH ALCHOLOL, ALWAYS!

Next , ALWAYS use a new and clean syringe!

I can not stress how important this is, A bad injection can easily turn into an infected abscess, leading to staff and MRSA into your blood stream.. Very Deadly..

Please be safe and follow instructions guys

And always go high up on the hip, as its a much less chance for an abscess or growth.. You dont want a lump sitting dead in the middle of your glute muscle.. Aim high:D

I am fucking terrified of pinning. I got 25 gauge 1.5 in needles bc I have some extra bf, but I'm afraid they are too long. I am afraid I will poke it too deep and shoot my gear in my sciatic nerve and die.

The safest place I think would be the upper right or left corner of your glute.
**broken link removed**

I just wonder how hard it is to do yourself. Since I would be pinning every 3 days I'm wondering if I could just alternate cheeks and and keep pinning my glutes the whole 3 months, or if I would have to alternate left glute, right glute left quad, right quad.

I am so ready to take the tbol, but not so much the test e and mast e :eek:

Seems like no matter what blend or how many CC even if it's only 1-2 if I put it in my quad the next few days I'm regretting it. Do people just get used to it or am I doing something wrong. I would like to be able to put quads in my rotation.

Sore quads

Seems like no matter what blend or how many CC even if it's only 1-2 if I put it in my quad the next few days I'm regretting it. Do people just get used to it or am I doing something wrong. I would like to be able to put quads in my rotation.

Interesting that you said that, I used to get that all the time when I first started pinning. I think it comes from hitting nerves or pinning in the wrong spot. I've found that if I pin higher up on my quad I don't get the soreness. I guess through time I've learned where the sweet spot is.
Out of curiosity how do you pin your quad? I've read that you should measure a hand's length down from your hip and the same from your knee upward, using the space in between for pinning, the front of the thigh.

I find that injecting in the thigh is much easier for me because I'm able to see exactly what I'm doing, warming up the oil before injecting also works wonders as to avoiding PIP.

Agreed!

I'm with you on this, can't stand them.

Same thing use to always happen to Me but I started a new technique you can try. After you inject and held pressure for couple minutes to stop the bleeding. Press firmly down and give your quad a deep muscle massage. Start at the injection site and move out in all directions, repeat this few times and your quads will feel great the next day. I'm pinning in both quads twice a week and haven't had any pain.

HGH Cycle

Hello
i wanna start HGH cycle my weight is 90 KG BF is 18% any recomondation about the dosage ?

Are you hitting a nerve if you insert needle and muscle starts twitching? Can you go ahead and inject or change to new spot

I haven't done any injections yet due to no supplement. but that is a great post. I cant seem to get help:banghead:

It's always good for me to go back to basics from time to time. I forget :D

Could be compound related, but sometimes its getting between muscles that hurts the most. That and 400 of anything because of the stuff added for suspension.

I pinned prop/winny/tren in calves yesterday,25g 1". I always do quads but wanted to try alternate site. I can barely walk today. The left side is much more sore. Not sure if I did something wrong. Anyone shed light on this? Gracias:confused:

Everybody I talk to says stay away from injecting calf. I've yet to try it so who knows why it is so painful.

For me injecting into my quad is the worst pain ever. I love the 25g 5/8 for shoulder, rear delt, and tri cept

I use 21G for glute and quad and 23G for delts and triceps.

Tried 25G for delts and triceps but I like when the oil flows nicely thru the pin :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131