over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT test & Anavar LEAN BULK

Hulkbulk8

Banned
Looking to do HRT test and 50 to 80 mg Anavar a day on the lean bulk.
I know that Anavar has some amazing fat loss and strength.
Is it possible to put on 15 to 20 pounds of lean mass on 200mgs test a week and 50-80 mgs of Anavar a day.

Have heard if you find legit Var it is an amazing body transformation drug, curious to how much size you can put on. I have read A few articles were guys were pleasantly surprised to put on 12 to 15 pounds from Anavar alone.

Thanks

Lmao @ putting on 15 lbs from Anavar alone... What they got wasn't Anavar then... I can guarantee it..

And sure, you can probably put on 15-20lbs on this if it's your very first cycle and you eat like a bull and train your ass off...

I have never used var so not sure what to expect but did not think it would put on 10lbs lean mass in 6-8 weeks

I have never used var so not sure what to expect but did not think it would put on 10lbs lean mass in 6-8 weeks
Ur just supplimenting with var and test...ur size will primarily come from ur training and high clean calories and recovery... Shoot for 12 weeks 200 test and 80 of Var...u will grow...just cant stress diet and training enuf...make sure ur source is reliable with var...as it can be a bit pricey and lots of bunk var out there.

Ur just supplimenting with var and test...ur size will primarily come from ur training and high clean calories and recovery... Shoot for 12 weeks 200 test and 80 of Var...u will grow...just cant stress diet and training enuf...make sure ur source is reliable with var...as it can be a bit pricey and lots of bunk var out there.

My source is solid for sure. So in 12 weeks 10-15 lbs is a reasonable goal with var.

the terms used for cycle goals I think gets a little smeared sometimes. "lean bulk", I think is kinda silly, just don`t eat a mcdonalds and beer diet while on, you want gain so much fat.... But wait arent you supposed to avoid those things anyway. TRT dose and 60mg var will give more of a "recomp" effect IMO. You should gain some muscle and lose some fat, (with the right diet/cardio) possible the scale really doesnt move up much but you look a hell of a lot better and most people will think you gained more weight than you did. That`s how it worked out for me at least last spring when I used var at 40mg/day. The stuff I used was lab tested and results are in the sponsor section, it was 100% real.

My source is solid for sure. So in 12 weeks 10-15 lbs is a reasonable goal with var.
What is it with guys solely focusing on weight and how much they gain or weigh...u tryimg to make a certain weight to qualify or partake in a competition? Look in the mirror and/or use a measuring tape. Stop worrying about how much u will weigh and look at the aesthetics of ur physique after 12 weeks...don't even get on a scale...

What is it with guys solely focusing on weight and how much they gain or weigh...u tryimg to make a certain weight to qualify or partake in a competition? Look in the mirror and/or use a measuring tape. Stop worrying about how much u will weigh and look at the aesthetics of ur physique after 12 weeks...don't even get on a scale...

Women like to see the numbers on the scale go down guys often want to see them go up, that is how they gauge progress. What those numbers represent is often a different thing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131