over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hu Pharma Log

Day 26 (Tues 3/12) Update

Training - Today was a lower body session. I kept it fast-paced with all supersets. I added weight and a set to the leg extensions and leg presses from last week. Strength was really good and got a nice pump in my quads!

1) Plate-load leg extension w/added bands - 5 sets x 10 reps supersetted with
2) Leg press with added bands - 4 sets x 10 reps and on the 5th set I really dug deep and banged out 20 reps!
3) Prone leg curl w/added bands - 3 sets x 8 reps supersetted with
4) Reverse hypers - 3 sets x 10 reps
5) Standing calf raises with safety squat bar - 4 sets x 10 reps
6) Abs

Diet - good day of vertical style eating

Injection - Left lower quad plus I took 25mg Turinabol pre-workout

Day 27 (Wed 3/13) Update

I had an early appointment with a customer for work so I was up at 4am this morning to make sure I got my cardio in before I had to leave to make the 1.5 hour drive to see my customer.

Training - Wednesday's are my scheduled day off from weights but it's a scheduled day ON for cardio! Got up an hour early, drank a couple cups of black coffee and hit the bike for 20 min interval style. I haven't clarified this before but what I do is ride the bike at higher resistance and higher RPM's for 1 minute and then reduce the resistance and RPM's for 1 minute. I do this back and forth until the 20 minutes are over.

Diet - Since I ride the bike in a fasted state I've been just continuing the fast all morning until I break it with lunch. All I have from post bike ride until lunch is a couple servings of EAA's in tablet form, water, and a couple cups of coffee. Lunch was vertical style of ground beef, veggies and some Jasmine rice. Snack was a small handful of almonds, dinner was a grilled chicken breast, some ground beef, and some broccoli. And to finish off the day I'm sipping on a chocolate protein shake with half whey and half casein.

Injection - Left upper quad. We're getting closer to blood draw time!!

Day 28 (Thurs 3/14) Update

Training - Today was an upper body day with a focus on back but with some chest, shoulders, and arms thrown in as well. This was a tough workout! I upped the volume by adding sets to my back movements as well as upping the weights over last week. I tried to keep the reps as close to 10 as I could but the fatigue started to add up and I didn't want my reps to get sloppy so I just took what i could get in pretty good form. The overall pump and burn in my upper body was crazy throughout the session. Very happy with my training today.

1) Wide grip lat pulldowns - upped the weight 5lbs and got 4 sets x 10, 10, 9, and 8 reps
2) narrow grip pulldowns with a double D handle - upped the weight 5lbs over last week and got 4 sets x 8 reps
3) Low cable rows - Upped the weight 5lbs from last week and got 4 sets x 10, 10, 8, 8 reps
4) Slight decline DB press - 4 sets x 10 reps
5) Side lateral raises on machine - 3 sets x 10 reps
6) DB Upright rows - 2 sets x 8 reps
7) Circuit of
a) neutral grip curls w/football bar
b) slight decline triceps extensions on max rack (w/added bands)
c) Overhead cable tri extensions w/ rope

Diet - Followed the plan!!

Injection - left ventro glute along with 25mg of Turinabol pre-workout

Day 29 (Fri 3/15) Update

Training - Lower body w/relatively low volume. Today was one of those days where I had good strength but my body didn't feel like pushing for new rep records. That was my plan for the hex bar deadlift but as I was working my way up in weight I just wasn't feeling it. I added a work set and was gonna shoot for a rep record too...just wasn't in the cards today. Still had a good session and hit all of my goal weights, sets and reps so chalk it up as overall good.

1) Weighted 45 deg back extension - 3 sets x 10 reps supersetted with....
2) Ads on my Ab Bench - 3 sets x 15 reps
3) Hex bar (trap bar) deadlifts - worked up to 4 sets x 8 reps
4) High bar squats on Max Rack w/manta Ray and squat wedge - 4 sets x 10 reps

Diet - Vertical style all meals!

Injection - left delt and also took Turinabol pre-workout

Day 30 (Sat 3/16) Update

Training - Today was upper body. Again this week I prioritized arms by doing them 1st in the training session. This is week #3 doing this and I like it! I added sets to all movements today over last week, I added weight to most movements, and I really tried to keep the reps high and also break some rep records. Very productive session today!

1) Incline DB curls - kept weight the same as last week but added a set - 3 sets x 15, 12, 12 reps supersetted with...
2) Triceps cable pushdowns w/V-bar - kept weight same as last week but added a set - 3 sets x 12 reps
3) Seated DB shoulder press - added 5 lbs and also added a set over last week - 3 sets x 10 reps
4) Lat pulldown w/MAG supinated grip - added 5 lbs here over last week - 3 sets x 10 reps
5) Reverse band (lightened method) barbell inclines - added 5 lbs over last week - 3 sets x 10 reps
6) Calf raises - did these standing on a wood block and used a dip belt with weight and did 4 sets x 15 reps

Diet - vertical style all day!!

Injection - left delt and I also took 25mg of Turinabol about an hour pre-workout

Day 31 (Sun 3/17) Update

Training - cardi only today. Rode the bike in interval style for 25 min. and felt great! I also did 3 sets of abz

Diet - Intermittent fasted until lunch. The only thing I had during this time were some EAA's and a couple cups of coffee.

Injection - Right ventro glute.

Day 32 (Mon 3/18) Update

Training - Today was an upper body session with a focus on chest but with som shoulders, back and arms in there too. Strength was really good today. Added sets and/or weight to all movements while keeping the reps on the higher end.

1) Incline barbell press - 4 sets x 10 reps. Added 5lbs over last week and keep reps at 10 for all sets so that was good.
2) Cable flye - 4 sets x 10 reps. Added a set here from last week.
3) Slight decline press on Max Rack - 4 sets x 8, 7, 10, 12 reps. Chest and shoulders were getting fatigues here. I added weight over last week and also added a set. It turned out to be too much! First set was good, 2nd set was tough and dropped a rep so I decided to drop weight on last 2 sets to keep the reps up.
4) Chest supported T-bar row - 3 sets x 10 reps. Added 5lbs over last week and still got my goal sets and reps!
5) DB side laterals - kept weight & sets the same as last week - 3 sets x 10 reps
6) DB hammer curls - 4 sets x 10 reps supersetted with....
7) Tri pushdowns w/rope - 4 sets x 10 reps

Diet - follow the plan!!

Injection - right quad...also took 25mg Turinabol pre-workout

Things are going very smooth I see:cool:

I certainly love arm 'day' too. I used to half ass train them and then complain that my arms weren't growing lol. I love the massive pump you get from it. Especially like you do it; higher reps.

Noticing the added tbol at 25mg?

Things are going very smooth I see:cool:

I certainly love arm 'day' too. I used to half ass train them and then complain that my arms weren't growing lol. I love the massive pump you get from it. Especially like you do it; higher reps.

Noticing the added tbol at 25mg?

Hey brother...thanks for checking in! Yes things are going really well on the training front!! Strength is up, reps are steady or up even with the added weight and xtra sets so I like that too. I'm liking the reflection in the mirror as well. Yeah I have NEVER prioritized arms and they've always been a weaker bodypart for me. Plus I have long orangutan arms! Great for deadlifting and sports but not so great for building respectable mass and shape...lol. They're getting better though and I definitely will keep a priority in there for them. Yes I have definitely noticed the added Turinabol. Strength and pumps have been great! I'm looking at my calendar and planning a day to get blood drawn here in the next couple of weeks. Can't believe I've been on the Hupharma stuff a month already!

Hey brother...thanks for checking in! Yes things are going really well on the training front!! Strength is up, reps are steady or up even with the added weight and xtra sets so I like that too. I'm liking the reflection in the mirror as well. Yeah I have NEVER prioritized arms and they've always been a weaker bodypart for me. Plus I have long orangutan arms! Great for deadlifting and sports but not so great for building respectable mass and shape...lol. They're getting better though and I definitely will keep a priority in there for them. Yes I have definitely noticed the added Turinabol. Strength and pumps have been great! I'm looking at my calendar and planning a day to get blood drawn here in the next couple of weeks. Can't believe I've been on the Hupharma stuff a month already!

Very nice... following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Days 33 and 34 (Tues/Wed Mar 19-20) Update

Training - had to go out of town for work for a couple days so all I did was my normal cardio sessions. Back at the weights this morning and will post up later today.

Diet - not too bad for being out of town. Most meals were vertical style but did fall off the wagon a couple times. Nothing to be concerned about!

Injections - kept up with the plan. I was able to drive to my destination so just packed my Hupharma test e and deca and took it with me. Didn't miss a beat here!

Day 35 (Thurs 3/21) Update

Training - After being away for 2 days I hit it pretty hard today. It was an upper body day today with priority given to back but with chest, shoulder, and arms in there too. Really good session today! I added sets to everything except shoulders and i also added weight to everything while trying to keep the reps up. Strength was really good and I had a crazy pump in my arms. My lats were cramping 2-3 hours after my session! Nothing bad just enough to let me know I worked them.

1) Wide grip pulldowns with fat bar - 4 sets here. I did reps of 10, 10, and 9 with the same weight and then dropped 20% and did a final set of 12.
2) Narrow grip pulldowns with a double D handle - 4 sets here. did reps of 9, 9, and 7 and then dropped the weight 20% and did a final set of 12.
3) Low cable rows - was gonna try to do 4 sets here too but my back was getting really fatigued. I did 3 sets of the same weight with reps of 12, 12, 10.
4) Slight decline DB press - 4 sets x 12 reps with the same weight.
5) Lateral raises on machine - 3 sets x 10 reps
6) DB upright rows - 2 sets x 8 reps
7) 4 rounds of...
-neutral grip curls w/football bar - 10 reps
-barbell skull crushers on slight decline - 10, 8 , 7, 7 reps
-cable overhead tricep pushouts - sets of 10

Diet - followed the plan!

Injection - left ventro glute and I took 25mg of Turinabol about 45 min pre-workout.

Day 36 (Fri 3/22) Update

Training - Lower body day today. Another good session! I was mentally AND physically ready to go this morning and it was a good thing cuz Fridays are deadlift and squat day. Strength was up on all movements even tho I added sets and weight over last week.

1) Hex bar (trap bar) deadlifts - worked my way up to 3 sets x 10, 8, 8 reps. All sets were done with a weight that was a PR for those reps so very happy with that!
2) 45 deg back extensions - 3 sets x 15 reps with 25lb plate.
3) Leg extensions - 4 sets x 12 reps. These were used to pre-exhaust my quads before squatting.
4) High bar squats on Max Rack w/Manta Ray and squat wedge - 3 sets x 10 reps with same weight and then added 25lbs and did one last set w/10 reps.
5) Reverse hypers - 4 sets x 10 reps supersetted with....
6) Prone leg curls - 4 sets x 8 reps
7) Standing calf raises - 4 sets x 12 reps supersetted with....
8) Abs on the Ab Bench - 4 sets x 15 reps

Diet - per usual

Injection - Left delt and also took 25mg Turinabol pre-workout. Strength, pumps, strength-endurance are all on point! Libido is still crazy strong! So glad my wife has been very accommodating during this high test phase for the log! Lol

Day 37 (Sat 3/23) Update

Training - upper body with an emphasis on arms but with shoulders, back, and chest in there as well. Great pump in my arms today! And strength in the other upper body movements was pretty damn good too. I added sets to everything and upped the weights on most movements. Very pleased with training progress!

1) Incline DB curls - 4 sets x 12, 12, 10, 10 reps all with the same weight. Weight same as last week but added a set. for more volume. Supersetted with
2) Cable tri pushdowns - 4 sets x 12 reps. Again, kept weight same as last week but added a set.
3) Fat straight bar curls - 2 sets x 12 reps supersetted with
4) Kickbacks with kettlebell - 2 sets x 15 reps
5) Seated overhead DB presses - 4 sets x 10 reps. Added a set here over last week
6) Underhand grip pulldowns - 4 sets x 10 reps - sets stayed the same as last week but added weight.
7) Reverse band (lightened method) incline presses - 4 sets pyramiding up in weight and down in reps. 8,7,6,5 reps

Diet - was great until dinner. Took my wife on a little date night and we went out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants. This place has a dinner special called the Mixed Grill. Its a petite filet, a filet of salmon, a crab cake, veggies, and garlic mashed potatoes. I also added a small salad to that. Should've stopped there but couldn't resist sharing a piece of their award-winning chocolate cake! Damn good meal!! Xtra cardio is on the horizon for me tomorrow morning!

Injection - right delt along with 25 mg of Turinabol pre-workout.

Day 38 (Sun 3/24) Update

Training - Sundays are off days from weight training but I still do cardio. Today was a 25 min interval style bike ride. After the bike I did 3 sets of abs and 4 sets of calf raises on the leg press.

Diet - fasted cardio and then just extended it to about 12:30 when I had lunch. During the morning fasting phase I took a couple doses of EAA's along with a couple cups of black coffee and water.

Injection - right ventro glute.

Time For Lab Draw

Well I can't believe it's been 5 weeks on the Hupharma Test E and Deca already! I ordered my blood draw from Discounted Labs today. I'm just gonna do the free and total test (over 1500) numbers. I should be getting the lab order emailed to me tomorrow sometime and I'll be getting the draw either tomorrow or Friday. Once I get the final numbers I'll post them here along with my final thoughts on the products.

Had my blood drawn yesterday! Again, just free test levels and total test (over 1500). Will post results along with final thoughts as soon as I get them.

Had my blood drawn yesterday! Again, just free test levels and total test (over 1500). Will post results along with final thoughts as soon as I get them.

Looking forward to the results myself man! 5 weeks have been flown by.

Great to see that you spoil your wife (and kids) too. This lifestyle often gives a hit on that front ime. You have your priorities in check!

What does the scale and mirror says? :cool:

Nice! Ready to see these.

Nice! Ready to see these.

Me too!! Maybe I'm just a little impatient but I thought Labcorp would already have my results by now! I'll post up as soon as I get them. I'm feeling like they're gonna be good numbers!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear