hvywght

thurs 10/27

chaotic barbell curl
close grip bench
db curl
tri pushdown
hammer preacher
one arm over head ext s/s lying db skull

Smooth sailing right now, feeling like I am about to see a tangible change as the protocol is really starting to take off. flying the spartan flag high
I am looking forward to next month to see if any added supps will yield any increase in quality stage weight.

maintain 600 TrT /week
5iu growth 5/2 off /week

'Been keeping the calories in check except post workout and Saturdays
Problematic actually last couple of Saturdays as seems like the indigestion is limiting the intake, so I may be altering the carbs and putting in more fat, but I will have to tread lightly as I do not want to be any more of a dough boy

feeling like the power building techniques are paying off and feeling much more explosive on heavy sets

Yesterdays legs (trained alone, so no records broken)

-band box squat (used a very low box) orange**broken link removed**
5 x 5 last set felt very explosive
-leg press single leg 3 sets of each
double leg wide stance
close leg
-single leg curl
standing calf raise pyramid weight up/drop set down last set
cannot walk smoothly today from the calves screaming
trick or treat tonight will be a tough couple of hours:D

bold 300 @ 2 ml/wk

Last edited:
just went apeshit earlier today. screaming like a fucking maniac. I think if I would have kept going I was about to be asked to leave the gym

definitely the most productive month I have had in some time
intensity is up, and having gearsquad products being readily accessible in a timely fashion has really allowed me to not have any disruptions, or unwanted breaks in my tour de cycle
having that stress removed has allowed me to focus and I am reaping the benefits of dialing in to achieve another level of success

Fuck everybody with their shitty endorsements that they get paid to say.
proof is in the numbers
straight, honest, real talk

2 pr's in the month of oct
1 on squats
today on deads

you do the math

still shaking here, can't calm down yet

my bad for the vulgarity. had to be done
-c

Taken from another site
thought it was interesting, although my experiences have not been exactly this, but exactly the opposite

Issue #4: Sumo vs. Conventional

I'm often asked by people whether I think they'd be smarter to switch to sumo-style pulling (or give it up). My personal philosophy is that you should be able to do both safely if you're adequately prepared, although there will often be a substantial difference between your strength on the two. As an example, I might be good for 650 conventional, but only 600 sumo.

The Sumo Deadlift

From a strength versus muscular development standpoint, sumo pulling decreases range of motion, so you theoretically have the potential to move more weight. However, less range of motion isn't necessarily ideal from a hypertrophy standpoint. Still, you're going to get better overall lower body development from doing both.

From an injury prevention standpoint, sumo pulling can really beat up your hips if you aren't careful with how you program. Some people simply aren't ready for wide-stance anything. It's not uncommon to see anterior joint capsule irritation and even strained adductors.

A pair of squat briefs can alleviate some of these problems, but it's really just a band-aid on an open wound. If you're going to squat or deadlift wide, you really need to prioritize hip mobility.

Lastly, and most significantly, sumo pulling tends to be the deadlift of choice for me when working with someone with longer femurs. With conventional pulling, they tend to struggle with "clearing" the knees on both the concentric and eccentric phases simply because the femur is so damn long.

With these individuals, I'll cycle sumo pulling with rack pulls from just above the kneecaps and trap bar deadlifts to ensure that they're developing in both positions and all ranges of motion.

starting to feel some of the sickness everyone is talking about. head, throat, fatigue. I am spending too much time over here, starting to catch everyone else's junk around here
Funny in a gh thread recently, someone wrote "have not been sick in years" since they started
couple of weeks of weeks in and I have been feeling sick twice

going for 3000iu's of vitamin d and a boatload of zinc next couple of days

TODAY'S LEGS

625 x 5 - YouTube

355x5
445x5
535x 5
625x5
walking luges 100 preload across the gym and back 3 x
reverse hyper s/s standing leg curls (could only get through one set. started to cramp very badly and was sp painful had to stop)
leg ext 3 x 20

Adding bold starting tmrw prob 600/wk

Nice job on the squats bro!!

starting to feel some of the sickness everyone is talking about. head, throat, fatigue. I am spending too much time over here, starting to catch everyone else's junk around here
Funny in a gh thread recently, someone wrote "have not been sick in years" since they started
couple of weeks of weeks in and I have been feeling sick twice

going for 3000iu's of vitamin d and a boatload of zinc next couple of days

Its going around here too, half the people I work with are sick

Nice job on the squats bro!!

thanks. wanted to make sure I got it on camera for those who may or may not believe
I know I am not in the : pocket : but I'll take it, especially with how I feel today. Cannot even sit down without looking like a cripple.
good times

good thread...I read the first page. going to read the rest and keep up on this...good luck...you have some potential...:D

TODAY'S LEGS

625 x 5 - YouTube

355x5
445x5
535x 5
625x5
walking luges 100 preload across the gym and back 3 x
reverse hyper s/s standing leg curls (could only get through one set. started to cramp very badly and was sp painful had to stop)
leg ext 3 x 20

Adding bold starting tmrw prob 600/wk

Your and animal cm

followed some advice from mountaindog today, gave it try

rack dead wwarm up sets (3) final weight -- 405 3 sets superset with pullups
b/o row --- very strict form
reverse hypers (new movement)
supported rows

low back is on fire, never experienced the reverse hyper pump. kind of scary how bad it hurts.
excellent session. would like to try and continue to improve for a while and see about thickening up the erectors
-c

followed some advice from mountaindog today, gave it try

rack dead wwarm up sets (3) final weight -- 405 3 sets superset with pullups
b/o row --- very strict form
reverse hypers (new movement)
supported rows

low back is on fire, never experienced the reverse hyper pump. kind of scary how bad it hurts.
excellent session. would like to try and continue to improve for a while and see about thickening up the erectors
-c

Very nice do you have a reverse hyper machine at your gym or how are you doing theses?

I train at 2 places. One has it, the other I have constructed one with the use of other machines slid close together, pads, and bands. I even tweeked it today for some clients. At first they hated it, but with a little creativity and another properly placed pad, they started bangin out the reps.

I train at 2 places. One has it, the other I have constructed one with the use of other machines slid close together, pads, and bands. I even tweeked it today for some clients. At first they hated it, but with a little creativity and another properly placed pad, they started bangin out the reps.

Can you make a video of it so we can see what it looks like?

yesterdays chest

decline last set 365
flat db 150#
hammer flat with bands red monster mini's
dips
pushdowns
machine ext
Hooked up w/ couple power lifters. they were doing floor presses with the new toy of the gym
**broken link removed**

had to jump in for a couple set
wide 2 sets 315 ...365
close 1 set 185x 20

Eq has not really kicked in yet, but the king t is doing the job. conservative still at just over half gr., but still feel like I am able to grow w/out increase yet.
Scale is at 226, which is the heaviest I have ever been

Saturday..time to skipload
-c

Can you make a video of it so we can see what it looks like?

I 'll see if I can set it up later/ I think i have someone in mind during a session that will use the bands and allow for a video.
it is a pain setting up the camera alone, and I am training legs myself. rev. hypers on leg day would just about put me in the grave after how my back felt MOnday

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131