advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ifbb pro sassan heirati explains why it’s okay to get FAT and eat HUGE in the off-season

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
SOME members of gh15 were the ones with retarded dosages and aspirations of drugging their way to a top tier physique. Most of the gh15 advise and dosages were nothing crazy whatsoever. He recommended 150-300mg tren ace per week for a bodybuilder of my size, and 700mg per week for a guy who is 250 on stage. People love to act like gh15 was the most horrendous and reckless advice on earth but we have members here who run more than gh15 recommended. I was on that board; hawkmoon and luuki - to name a few, it is really wrongly attacked and used for examples that just aren't really true. Some of the teachings on that board were very legitimate, people like Milos will bash the name gh15 all day and If you had a dollar for every time an influencer like vigorous steve brought up gh15 you would be rich, YET - they give the same recommendations and apply the same methods. NOTHING IS NEW IN BODYBUILDING, there is only mystique and smoking mirrors.

Steve does nothing the money hungry man does not - he will point fingers at another in attempts to tarnish their reputation, once it is established as bad - his own standing will seemingly be improved to his peers/viewers. People do not give enough credit to boards like gh15, and forums such as this one. It is easy to spot when we have a thread discussing a particular drug/hormone and within a few days an influencer posts a video on the same topic.
There was definitely some solid advice given, guys like chest Rockwell who later started a small board blastandcruise...wish that board was still up. Apollo, etc. Zamba was the vet who posted the high tren protocol and a few others said on tren you could eat any amount of carbs you want and never get fat which I disagree with.

I’m no longer cutting started reverse dieting last week under my coaches guidance
Bro I’m in this right now, it’s torture. Up the calories, lose weight, up the calories, lose weight. It’s like everytime my body gets calories my NEAT and gym output goes up.
Glad to see you got a coach btw- trust the process
Bro trusting the process sucks, I just wanna slam extra calories, feel fat, cut, and spin my wheels forever 😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131