over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 DES Protocol

yea, it'll get dull after a while, but i'll take a dull 29g over a dull 23g anyday. lol

(i'll reuse 23's also.. i draw with an 18g though.... after a couple uses, it takes a bit of pressure to break the skin. i can imagine what it does to the muscle inside.. guess that would explain the scar tissue in my delts. lol)

just wondering if the pin gets dull...thats all

thanks

after each time you pin the needle gets pretty darn dull.

syringe+under+microscope.jpg

wow! where did you get the pics from?

yea, it'll get dull after a while, but i'll take a dull 29g over a dull 23g anyday. lol

(i'll reuse 23's also.. i draw with an 18g though.... after a couple uses, it takes a bit of pressure to break the skin. i can imagine what it does to the muscle inside.. guess that would explain the scar tissue in my delts. lol)

Reuse as in just multiple shots or reuse as same pin for a weeks worth of jabs??

lol, till the tip breaks off in you causing a boil or infection.

I use a larger gauge to fill, but then switch to a new smaller gauge to inject each time. Good pic.

I would say two bottles a month.

I give my rats 100mcg pre-workout, workout 5 days a week, so that's a bottle for 2 weeks.

But if money is a concern I say do 50mcg pre-workout so you would only need a bottle a month worth.

wow! where did you get the pics from?

Google images :)

lol, till the tip breaks off in you causing a boil or infection.

I use a larger gauge to fill, but then switch to a new smaller gauge to inject each time. Good pic.

I use a pin multiple times...it'll bend in the vial but you "feel" the pin when it's getting to shit point.

For big needles...fuck that shit, I use a brand new needle.

What is the fat gain/loss like with LR3? I've taken DES 100mcg split bilat and I have DEFINITELY noticed some more abdominal fat. My weight has gone up about 6-8 pounds. Haven't checked my body fat in a minute though. I have been off DES for about 2 weeks now I am still at the wait I was at. No water retention really that I can notice. Still getting some pretty fierce CTS some nights though, wakes me up in my sleep.

Not to change the topic but what do you notice with LR3 in regards to fat gain? Fat loss?
Muscle gain?
Water retention?
CTS?
Cortisol levels?

I am on my 3rd week now, started off with 50 mcg split bilat into the muscle being trained and now up to 120 mcg split, my 4th (last) week will be 200 mcg split. So far I have gained 8-10 lbs, lower ab around belly button is a little softer but still have veins running bown the rest so for me I would say little or no fat gain...maybe a little water. Wife commented that whatever I was doing seemed to be working cause I looked bigger and felt harder!

What is the fat gain/loss like with LR3? I've taken DES 100mcg split bilat and I have DEFINITELY noticed some more abdominal fat. My weight has gone up about 6-8 pounds. Haven't checked my body fat in a minute though. I have been off DES for about 2 weeks now I am still at the wait I was at. No water retention really that I can notice. Still getting some pretty fierce CTS some nights though, wakes me up in my sleep.

Not to change the topic but what do you notice with LR3 in regards to fat gain? Fat loss?
Muscle gain?
Water retention?
CTS?
Cortisol levels?

My rats have always lost weight on DES but animals that are sensitive to GH products or GH related products gain water on it.

DES is suppose to be stronger than LR3 BUUUUT A LOT of people like the effects of LR3 on their animals better.

I would personally say give your animals 75-100mcg of DES pre-workout and 20-50mcg of LR3 post-workout. That use to be very popular protocol at one point and it's a great one.

i used 30 bottles in a row of des from ergo. At the time the only thing i noticed was an increase in pump and a lot more vascular through out the day. my forearms looked stoopid with a how vascular they looked. but a month or so later i was running a gram of test a gram of tren ace and a gram of eq a week 10ius of hgh, so i leaned up more so i cant really comment on the fat that a previous poster talked about. just the nature of the compounds at that dose keeps ya lean with a good diet.

but i will say that was about 14 months ago that i ran that igf i went 250mcg in each bicep with every workout (i felt that is was a week part for me. today my biceps are bigger then they had been at that time and i am on 160mg of test a week and 5ius of riptropin ed thats it. Maybe i am fucken retarded cause i did not measure but everyone is telling me how huge my arms are looking these days. like every person i see thats a friend comments on them. my gf even pointed it out to me and is like man people are really commenting.

so i was trying to think what the hell did i do in this last year that was different, and the only thing that was really new igf-des. i just saw this thread and thought i would share.

i have very little understanding of how all this stuff works compared to a lot of these guys on here but i believe they growth in my biceps and the des are connected.

^^ Oh yea I've definitely noticed some mass. My upper pecs have definitely come out more, same with my rear delts and calves. All lagging parts.

i used 30 bottles in a row of des from ergo. At the time the only thing i noticed was an increase in pump and a lot more vascular through out the day. my forearms looked stoopid with a how vascular they looked. but a month or so later i was running a gram of test a gram of tren ace and a gram of eq a week 10ius of hgh, so i leaned up more so i cant really comment on the fat that a previous poster talked about. just the nature of the compounds at that dose keeps ya lean with a good diet.

but i will say that was about 14 months ago that i ran that igf i went 250mcg in each bicep with every workout (i felt that is was a week part for me. today my biceps are bigger then they had been at that time and i am on 160mg of test a week and 5ius of riptropin ed thats it. Maybe i am fucken retarded cause i did not measure but everyone is telling me how huge my arms are looking these days. like every person i see thats a friend comments on them. my gf even pointed it out to me and is like man people are really commenting.

so i was trying to think what the hell did i do in this last year that was different, and the only thing that was really new igf-des. i just saw this thread and thought i would share.

i have very little understanding of how all this stuff works compared to a lot of these guys on here but i believe they growth in my biceps and the des are connected.

Damn! 30 bottles in a row...most threads I saw said that it's not effective after a month or so but it sounds like you got great results. Did you gain weight as well?

I research mine for more than a month and it still works. I have been researching it for a good while now actually.

If you are worried about it stop working you could use it on days that you really need it like legs and backs day

Damn! 30 bottles in a row...most threads I saw said that it's not effective after a month or so but it sounds like you got great results. Did you gain weight as well?

hey bud,

i actually only did it on days i hit the gym. so i would say about 5 times a week. you know at the time i was running a lot of stims trying to prime my body for growth before i hit that huge cycle i talked about. so i cant say i noticed a huge difference in size off the bat, but it did seem to have a recomposition effect on the biceps. they got a lot thicker and now i have much better peaks then i had before.

i was lucky at the time ERGO pep was selling them for like 8 bucks a bottle or something stupid cheap. some sort of promotion. so i took full advantage i know they have monthly promotions now as well. i think they even gave me a bigger discount because i bought so many.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131