over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 DES Protocol

NO SIR!!!! LR3 is one my favorite peptides. I know of people who dose at 20mcgs first thing early am, for carb control since LR3 has such a long half life to it! I know this sounds kind of gay, but I truly believe DES is a dangerous compound! There is not enough data on it. Why in the hell do you think its under "research chemicals", basically we are guinea pigs when it comes to certain peptides.
100% true story... ok, My ex gf purchased a shirt for me about 10 days before I started my cycle of DES. The shirt fit perfectly for my style of dressing. I put the tee shirt on right befor we were about to go out for the night, my gf looks at me and says " Shawn wtf are you taking, your shoulders have gotten so big that you look hunched over and kind of crow-magnon looking+. The damn shirt looked like baby gap, hell no!!! I took my shirt off looked in the mirror, and was like shit" I have gained alot of size in a short time. I then reply, "babe, Im getting a little layer of fat on my abs" which she also noticed! One of my friends was so pissed off at me for giving him 2 free vials, he used one, and broke the other one in my drive way! Im not joking! My friend never goes over 6%BF! He too gained fat, or water in the exact same place! I know im kind of rambling here, Im just sharing a true story!!! DES, not for me, Hell even Dat wont touch DES!!! Ive been using a new compound called 4x! My hands are getting numb, my elbows have that HGH feeling, Im losing BF, Im sleeping better, I truly like, and vouch my online rep for this new compound! One piece of advise, Google questions on DES, you will find some very odd answers!! Sorry for hijacking the thread! PM me for questions on 4x. I dont want to be rude to peptide sponsors by mentioning the name of the company!

If you have your heart set on DES, micro dose it!!!

Soo here is a silly question, their are alot of products out their including 11-oxo and 70H which have been around forever and proven effective as cortosol controllers?

Cheapest route would be to add a high dose of vit C spreadout multiple times per day to help lower cortisol. Check out this article by coach Poliquin.

**broken link removed**

I never saw an increase in fat gain while researching IGF DES. If anything, my animal got leaner using this compound. He really likes this peptide, but does tends experience a serious drop is blood sugar.

Ill let everyone know if my research subject experiences any fat gain from DES, as today I start with a bottle from ergo. I've used it once before but it was from another board sponsor and I got zero out of it, even after bumping it up to 400mcg pre workout. So fingers crossed on this, ha.

I researched ergos des and lr3 during last pct. It helped with retention of gains and actually gained a bit of size, lost bf too.

des 100 mcg preworkout split bi-laterally
lr3 50 mcg every morning

Currently researching lr3 40 mcg post workout

I researched ergos des and lr3 during last pct. It helped with retention of gains and actually gained a bit of size, lost bf too.

des 100 mcg preworkout split bi-laterally
lr3 50 mcg every morning

Currently researching lr3 40 mcg post workout

and hows it goin bro? is 40 enough ?

I am 50 years,old a,lifelong lifter and also have a,long history of chronic sports injuries.Was on prescription grade HGH for 5 years after I stopped using my arthriths was better my stiffnes during workouts stopped making my lifts so much stronger and my sleep apnea stopped totally .Went back on the HGH 4 IUs and its starting all over weaker in the gym chronic injuries inflaming again especialy shoulders and the snooring is starting.Also on TRT but my doc said HGH inflames all joints including arthritic ones your goal is to have anti inflamation.That is why people with acromegaly suffer such bad pain

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm not convinced by the efficacy of DES

I've used iranian pharma from one of the sponsors on this board and never experienced anything other than a light pump. No fat loss, no site growth or anything. I even injected 1mg per day for a while.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131