over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 lr3 for mass gains purposes

Does anyone know the difference between humatrope by Lilly and the different colored hgh 191aa tops on napsgear if any? I have taken humatrope but the 191aa which from what I have read is suppose to be identical seems to be too cheap.. Worth buying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top of the lie pharma grade vs. Who the fuck knows know you're getting unless if it's from a reliable source which has been proven and tested. We have generics here that have been proven and tested. Nothing will however best lily but it does coast a lot of money.

Any additional AAS would be beneficial... I would take orals 30-60 minutes pre workout and LR3 15 minutes pre workout.

Also have a good high protein/high carb shake during your workout

Thx.

I'm afraid about the libido shut down, never used before Turinabol and I read people says that.

Regardless of your Human Growth Hormone doses, the mode of administration will affect the hormone’s bioavailability and half-life and it will affect it significantly.

Bioavailability: - When injected subcutaneously, the bioavailability of HGH is approximately 75% - When injected intramuscularly, the bioavailability of HGH is approximately 63%

Half-Life: - When injected subcutaneously, the half-life of HGH is approximately 3.8 hours - When injected intramuscularly, the half-life of HGH is approximately 4.9 hours

While the half-life of HGH is short regardless of the mode of administration, keep in mind the total affects far outlast the half-life. The significant and dramatic increases in IGF-1 brought on by the hormone’s use will stretch well past the 24 hour mark.

Your biggest natural pulses are at night for restorative purposes. See graph below

https://www.ironmagazine.com/images/gh1.gif

Last edited:
Regardless of your Human Growth Hormone doses, the mode of administration will affect the hormone’s bioavailability and half-life and it will affect it significantly.

Bioavailability: - When injected subcutaneously, the bioavailability of HGH is approximately 75% - When injected intramuscularly, the bioavailability of HGH is approximately 63%

Half-Life: - When injected subcutaneously, the half-life of HGH is approximately 3.8 hours - When injected intramuscularly, the half-life of HGH is approximately 4.9 hours

While the half-life of HGH is short regardless of the mode of administration, keep in mind the total affects far outlast the half-life. The significant and dramatic increases in IGF-1 brought on by the hormone’s use will stretch well past the 24 hour mark.

Your biggest natural pulses are at night for restorative purposes. See graph below

https://www.ironmagazine.com/images/gh1.gif

Ncbi and pubmed report different on exo gh lives

Human growth hormone doping in sport

Last edited:
If you are over 30 you are probably making such a tiny gh pulse when you sleep I'd be surprised if was even equal to .5iu. I have heard the body recovers and repairs the most when sleeping so I like the idea of GH before bed.

If you are over 30 you are probably making such a tiny gh pulse when you sleep I'd be surprised if was even equal to .5iu. I have heard the body recovers and repairs the most when sleeping so I like the idea of GH before bed.

This is true but that's why imo it's best to do the math see when the exo leaves the system and then artificially force a big pulse before bed with somatostain inhibitors combined with ghrp/ghrh and mk677. This would work best for younger people like myself.

I am starting a high dosed LR3 cycle today :) I am going to dose 200mcg eod for 1 month so 15 doses and 3mg needed. I have done it before with incredible results so I just hope I can repeat. It's the same brand I am using so I hope it's the same quality. If you are using high doses I don't recommend using for more than 1 month due to desentization. If using smaller doses longer cycles are needed but I much prefer high dose short term cycles in regards to effectiveness.

peptides that help you sleep

:D:DIve tried DSIP. I usually sleep for 8-9 hours everynight without any assistance. Why i tried this who knows.. Inwas curious. But... Ive noticed inactually have ended up sleeping less sometimes waking up a lot and only sleeping 6 hours the night i take this DSIP.. I dont dream as much as i would with melatonin. Its REM that makes you dream from my little knowledge.. How would being in a deep sleep make you dream more? ;) anyway could just be my uk based source of DSIP... But i wasnt impressed.

worth buying

HGH is produced in its highest levels during adolescence, as should be no surprise since this is when the majority of a person's body growth occurs. In adulthood, growth hormone still circulates in the body but at much lower levels.:D:D

I am starting a high dosed LR3 cycle today :) I am going to dose 200mcg eod for 1 month so 15 doses and 3mg needed. I have done it before with incredible results so I just hope I can repeat. It's the same brand I am using so I hope it's the same quality. If you are using high doses I don't recommend using for more than 1 month due to desentization. If using smaller doses longer cycles are needed but I much prefer high dose short term cycles in regards to effectiveness.

200mcg isn't too much?? Awesome!! all the info readed arround says no more 50mcg.

50mcg is the saturation dose give or take on each person as far as skeletal muscle goes. Any extra goes to other places like organs and gut. You're better off going 50-60mcg ed IM for 30 days.

My damn phone won't let me see this link. What is the absorption rate and half life of subQ,IM and IV? Thanks

GH returns to baseline when shot IM 8-16hrs. Sub q 11-20hrs.
My guess would be area with high blood movement like quads would be closer to 8hrs where as shoulders probably closer to 16hrs.

Sub q I think follows same legs with high amount of blood vs other areas.

Update?

GH returns to baseline when shot IM 8-16hrs. Sub q 11-20hrs.
My guess would be area with high blood movement like quads would be closer to 8hrs where as shoulders probably closer to 16hrs.

Sub q I think follows same legs with high amount of blood vs other areas.

I don't see how the area injected could have such a dramatic increase in time. Like quads vs biceps could be an entire 8hr diff that is bizzare. I need to find some updated research on this bc I think we really need to know "for sure" when GH clears for those of us who want to do ghrh shots as they are pretty much worthless oh exo GH is in your system.

I don't see how the area injected could have such a dramatic increase in time. Like quads vs biceps could be an entire 8hr diff that is bizzare. I need to find some updated research on this bc I think we really need to know "for sure" when GH clears for those of us who want to do ghrh shots as they are pretty much worthless oh exo GH is in your system.

Not if you use a somatostain inhibitor before the ghrh shot. 200mcg huperzine a with egcg 300-350mg should do it. You would do somatostain inhibitor, peptides, then gh pin and repeat.

I have read before quads, lats and glutes absorb quicker vs delts, pecs, biceps and triceps.

Makes sense need blood flow to get it in your blood stream. Some areas have higher traffic than others.

Last edited:
Not if you use a somatostain inhibitor before the ghrh shot. 200mcg huperzine a with egcg 300-350mg should do it. You would do somatostain inhibitor, peptides, then gh pin and repeat.

I have read before quads, lats and glutes absorb quicker vs delts, pecs, biceps and triceps.

Makes sense need blood flow to get it in your blood stream. Some areas have higher traffic than others.

I always do that but I still thought it didn't matter with exo gh. If its present then only 80% of the ghrh is absorbed.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws