over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 lr3 for mass gains purposes

Hey Detroit, the option 2 sounds really interesting. I preffer LGD instead of Tbol or another oral because the libido will not be affected.

Thank you very much.

KEEP IT SIMPLE

To the original poster...
I am going to give you 2 scenarios.... 1.) Ideal for your first time in my opinion but includes testosterone...
2.) A basic no nonsense way to your 13 lbs in about 3 months without test..

1) Testosterone 500mg per week
IGF LR3 100-200MCG day
MK 677 25mg day

2.) IGF LR3 100-200MCG day
MK 677 25 MG day
LGD or RAD.... (or Tbol, oral winstrol)

You want to address the androgen receptors in some way for the gains you want

Hey Detroit, the option 2 sounds really interesting. I preffer LGD instead of Tbol or another oral because the libido will not be affected.

Thank you very much.

I feel you will get the most bang for your buck addressing these 3 pathways of growth with 3 simple and effective compounds... good luck

KEEP IT SIMPLE

I am going to give you 2 scenarios.... 1.) Ideal for your first time in my opinion but includes testosterone...

IGF LR3 100-200MCG day
MK 677 25mg day

MK 677 25 MG day

So for someone who wanted to take a break from injections (getting so tired of this shit lol) what RC would you recommend preferably for hard/lean/minimal bloat? Summer haha

So for someone who wanted to take a break from injections (getting so tired of this shit lol) what RC would you recommend preferably for hard/lean/minimal bloat? Summer haha
Clenbuterol and LGD combine well for lean muscle gains with no injections necessary... throw in T3 if you need to lose bodyfat at a faster rate... a lot of ppl are leary about using T3 bc it can breakdown muscle tissue if not used properly but if you are on AAS I have not seen this happen to my clients or myself and it really does increase your metabolic rate dramatically...if your primary goal is building muscle I would stay away from it though...
If you use a lower dose of say 10mg of MK 677 along with a diuretic and high water consumption you will minimize the bloat and stay very full while gaining muscle and losing bodyfat at the same time with a moderate to low carb diet... MK works so well that I would always include it in a stack if you want to gain muscle... it's effects are as close as you can get to low dose Pharma GH as it gets. I also really like IGF LR3 for recomposition and it only requires one sub q shot per day in the morning...it is great for fat loss and lean gains...
With those compounds I have listed you are addressing multiple pathways for lean muscle gain and fat loss and they will all work together synergistically very well... if you are on anabolic steroids you really would not need the LGD though as you would already be utilizing the androgen receptors effectively and it really wouldn't be necessary. If you tell me more detail I will give more details on doses and the exact stack I would use... best of luck...
BTW, I know you are trying to stay away from injections but Superiors Melanotan 2 eod is great for a deep summer tan and give the illusion of bringing out more definition.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Clenbuterol and LGD combine well for lean muscle gains with no injections necessary... throw in T3 if you need to lose bodyfat at a faster rate... a lot of ppl are leary about using T3 bc it can breakdown muscle tissue if not used properly but if you are on AAS I have not seen this happen to my clients or myself and it really does increase your metabolic rate dramatically...if your primary goal is building muscle I would stay away from it though...
If you use a lower dose of say 10mg of MK 677 along with a diuretic and high water consumption you will minimize the bloat and stay very full while gaining muscle and losing bodyfat at the same time with a moderate to low carb diet... MK works so well that I would always include it in a stack if you want to gain muscle... it's effects are as close as you can get to low dose Pharma GH as it gets. I also really like IGF LR3 for recomposition and it only requires one sub q shot per day in the morning...it is great for fat loss and lean gains...
With those compounds I have listed you are addressing multiple pathways for lean muscle gain and fat loss and they will all work together synergistically very well... if you are on anabolic steroids you really would not need the LGD though as you would already be utilizing the androgen receptors effectively and it really wouldn't be necessary. If you tell me more detail I will give more details on doses and the exact stack I would use... best of luck...
BTW, I know you are trying to stay away from injections but Superiors Melanotan 2 eod is great for a deep summer tan and give the illusion of bringing out more definition.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thank you for the detail... I dont mind sub-q injections at all. Would totally be open to LR3, I just get hot/sweaty/nervous/bad PIP every time I do IM oil injections. Plus my ass has been constantly sore for the last few months haha.

I already use quite a bit of thyroid meds - 200mcg T4/30mcg T3 every morning... It's a long story but I've had thyroid/adrenal issues for a while now and it's impossible for me to "over dose" thyroid meds. I can take 150mcg pharmacy Cytomel (got a script few months back) and just function normally with out noticing a difference from 25mcg generic T3.

I've never been "lean" like even 12% BF ever in my life. I would totally be happy with that.. I'm probably 18% now or so???

So yeah all in all my primary goal is maximum fat loss while maintaining as much muscle as possible (while also avoiding injecting oils for a month or so then hopping back on the tren/mast/test that I'm on now)

Thanks!

I am starting a high dosed LR3 cycle today :) I am going to dose 200mcg eod for 1 month so 15 doses and 3mg needed. I have done it before with incredible results so I just hope I can repeat. It's the same brand I am using so I hope it's the same quality. If you are using high doses I don't recommend using for more than 1 month due to desentization. If using smaller doses longer cycles are needed but I much prefer high dose short term cycles in regards to effectiveness.

What brand are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KEEP IT SIMPLE

IGF LR3 100-200MCG day
MK 677 25mg day

MK 677 25 MG day

Great advice.

Regarding the question about getting tired of injections and a RC I would go with LGD-4033. Everyone I know who tried RAD-140 didn't like it. It felt super strong to me but made me feel like utter crap. If you use it start very low (2mg or so) in dose and gradually build up (I just started at 10mg).

I also agree about mt2. It literally is a wonder drug and is ideal for cutting. It will get you tanned (illusion of being leaner), improve insulin sensitivity and may even suppress your appetite (especially when dosed in the day time).

I posted this on another forum, and I apologize in advanced as I didn't read the entire thread. For sheer mass I would personally run lr3 preworkout on training days and AM on non-training days. Keep protien/carbs high obviously to put on the mass. For cutting, I combine it with IF and run it prebed daily usually fasting through the morning.

Like elvia said you can use LGD4033 and/or MK2866 as your "testosterone" and MK677 for the "GH" aspect of it like DM posted.

JJ had a thread on it before for guys who don't want to mess with AAS and injections. Stack was lgd, mk2866, and mk677. Mk2866 AM, lgd preworkout or AM, and MK677 prebed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131