Votes: 74 25.4%
  • Immediately after Working out

Votes: 96 33.0%
  • At Least 8 hours after working out

Votes: 30 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 23 7.9%

• Total voters
The more Meals you have post LR3 the better they will be assimilated!
You would not eat and then latter take Slin ? They work together!

I was just looking at the previous page in this thread.. how has your pec healed up?

As good as it's Gonna get!
Strength is Good, but the deformation Sucks!
I will never be Perfect Again...Close but Not!

This makes perfect sense!

Just hit 100 mcgs 3 days in a Row!
Sitting at A pretty ripped 260 A.m.
5 mnths of blastin Abbs and Oblique's finally Payin Off!
Time to put some Mass back on as an insurance Policy for the concrete Season Ahead.
Don't want to Peak to Early.....lol

Just hit 100 mcgs 3 days in a Row!
Sitting at A pretty ripped 260 A.m.
5 mnths of blastin Abbs and Oblique's finally Payin Off!
Time to put some Mass back on as an insurance Policy for the concrete Season Ahead.
Don't want to Peak to Early.....lol

I've been asked by few advanced users whether going above 100mcg a day is something to consider, especially on weeks 2-8 before a competition, what is your opinion ?

any1 know how to mix bac with AA to prevent the burning sensation from the Acetic Acid? Like for example I shoot 20mcg, how much Bac would I need to add?

If LR3 has a 20hr or so half life I can’t understand why you wouldn’t want to pin it pre workout. It’s active throughout the hrs after training anyway

I've been asked by few advanced users whether going above 100mcg a day is something to consider, especially on weeks 2-8 before a competition, what is your opinion ?

Depending! I really don't like LR3 active during workouts in high amounts.
It seems to Steal all or most Blood sugar costing you endurance.
Post workout seems Ideal with a day of the gym following.
Pre contest daily would work great but again you would need to feed it or take the chance of becoming Flat! IMO.

I have been pinning it pre workout on an empty stomach and pre bed with atleast a 4 hour fasted state, albeit 20mcg twice a day, EOD, ive gone hypo but nothing severe with a slight sweat, i feel due to running carnivore diet, im very adaptive to a hypo state. Reason i do it on a empty stomach or have it my system on an empty stomach is i dont want gut stimulation , i want to reduce the igf affinity on the gut by making sure the only stressed part of my body is the muscles. obviously with the long half life there will still be some present during feeding, but i try to reduce. ANd with regards to how its going, im getting pumps on no carbs and im maintaining weight , i attribute it to the water retention and sodium uptake assisted by igf. I wake up harder fuller , im hungry as fuck though but only smash about 4 pounds of steak a day...

where to get IGF-1 , please visit : https://giantlab.net/product/igf-1lr3/
I have been pinning it pre workout on an empty stomach and pre bed with atleast a 4 hour fasted state, albeit 20mcg twice a day, EOD, ive gone hypo but nothing severe with a slight sweat, i feel due to running carnivore diet, im very adaptive to a hypo state. Reason i do it on a empty stomach or have it my system on an empty stomach is i dont want gut stimulation , i want to reduce the igf affinity on the gut by making sure the only stressed part of my body is the muscles. obviously with the long half life there will still be some present during feeding, but i try to reduce. ANd with regards to how its going, im getting pumps on no carbs and im maintaining weight , i attribute it to the water retention and sodium uptake assisted by igf. I wake up harder fuller , im hungry as fuck though but only smash about 4 pounds of steak a day...

Iv'e actually noticed the best effect a couple of hours post workout. Tried morning, before workout, immediately post workout and I get the most pronounced immediately and the following day dosing early evening.

It would be best to purchase a legit IGF1 lr3 in the 0.1 mg increments rather than the 1 mg.

I'm still trying to figure out when to take LR3 in combination with ghrp-6/cjc 1295 no dac. Nearest I can figure out after reading everything I can find on the subject is to be sure LR3 is taken well after ghrp/ghrh so not to interfere. Still nothing concrete as to when the best time is though.

I'm still trying to figure out when to take LR3 in combination with ghrp-6/cjc 1295 no dac. Nearest I can figure out after reading everything I can find on the subject is to be sure LR3 is taken well after ghrp/ghrh so not to interfere. Still nothing concrete as to when the best time is though.
No interference. Take the ghrp6 and cjc 3-4x a day. Lr3 depending on goals, AM or pre/post workout to maximize muscle gains. Prebed for fatloss.

I would do this.

AM ghrps 6 and cjc before breakfast.

Mid-day before another meal, Ghrp6 and cjc.

Preworkout, ghrp6 and cjc.

Postworkout, before postwo meal ghrp6 and cjc.

Prebed Lr3.

No interference. Take the ghrp6 and cjc 3-4x a day. Lr3 depending on goals, AM or pre/post workout to maximize muscle gains. Prebed for fatloss.

I would do this.

AM ghrps 6 and cjc before breakfast.

Mid-day before another meal, Ghrp6 and cjc.

Preworkout, ghrp6 and cjc.

Postworkout, before postwo meal ghrp6 and cjc.

Prebed Lr3.

I train at night and only get a shake and 1 meal post work out.

i am running sustanon, npp, hgh and lantus at the moment.

Im going to drop the lantus in the next 7 days and add in IGFLR3

with the igf and hgh would the protocol would igf upon waking and HGH pre work out be best?

Or open to any other suggestions really got about 4-8units of HGH to play with per day and 25-50mcg of igf a day

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cypher
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131