over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF results - 9 Weeks Cjc with Dac.

Additionally, where is the IGF results on the these cheap peptides?

Well I believe that is what this thread is about? I see a lot of people such as trinity saying great igf numbers off of GH, where are all the recent igf results from those?

Well I believe that is what this thread is about? I see a lot of people such as trinity saying great igf numbers off of GH, where are all the recent igf results from those?

Sorry I must have missed where the op said who's peptides he's using. Wasn't aware he was using the same inexpensive peptides you were referring to.

As for igf tests for gh, yes there's recent tests posted for the few proven/popular "brands".

Last edited:
By no means trying to insult you but your math is very off. 10mgs for 79.99..bogo..so 20mg for 79.99 x 2 = 159.98 for 10mgs a week.

I admit, not feeling too sharp before my allergy med kicks in. Let me try again..Superior Peptides has CJC-1295 DAC 5MG at $59.95. I would need two bottles a week, for four weeks. So that is eight bottles. I put that, 8 bottles, in on the site with the BOGO code and they gave me a subtotal of $239.80. I said $249, earlier, a ten dollar difference. Are you on a different sponsors site or am I missing something?

If you look, someone answered your question.

1. You can purchase 20mg CJC DAC on a regular bogo from PROGEN at about $73, that comes out to $36.50 for 10mg of CJC DAC.

2. Look up the user name on here "Cauthen" and you will see TWO IGF results he posted using progen's CJC dac, one score was over 400, another was over 600.

As for igf tests for gh, yes there's recent tests posted for the few proven/popular "brands".

I believe he is asking specifically for the grey top IGF scores, since that was the GH that apparently scored in the "550-600's" range. I haven't seen an IGF score on here of anywhere close to that on a GH IGF serum.

You can get 10mg Cjc DAC for $75.00 at Purchase Peptides :headbang:

Last edited:
Yes, but that price is completely irrelevant as it is TRIPLE what the actual cost of running that much DAC is. C'mon man, use some simple math skills and searching before making erroneous statements.

Dude. I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about right now.
You are the one making errors left and right. I don't think you are understanding what I am saying...nor do you even understand what YOU are saying.

Last edited:
Ok here's what you should do..go to progen peptides website. Add 4 10mg CJC with DAC and the bogo code so you can stop confusing yourself.

Or plug this in to a calculator: (79.99 x 4) / 2

Last edited:
I admit, not feeling too sharp before my allergy med kicks in. Let me try again..Superior Peptides has CJC-1295 DAC 5MG at $59.95. I would need two bottles a week, for four weeks. So that is eight bottles. I put that, 8 bottles, in on the site with the BOGO code and they gave me a subtotal of $239.80. I said $249, earlier, a ten dollar difference. Are you on a different sponsors site or am I missing something?

You unfortunately did miss the part where I said progen peptides. I am by no means doubting the efficacy of the GH you guys are running. Don't get me wrong I love gh, I've used plenty of it. Pricewise and reliability wise at this point I get essentially the same results running peptides.

Last edited:
Ok here's what you should do..go to progen peptides website. Add 4 10mg CJC with DAC and the bogo code so you can stop confusing yourself.

Or plug this in to a calculator: (79.99 x 4) / 2

Great.
So for $160 you can use 10mg of CJC DAC a week for one month.
As demonstrated by this thread, the IGF levels came out to the middle 400's.

Now, let's do some simple math here:
-If we use 5units of generic HGH at 6 days a week, we use 30iu/week
-30iu/week x 4 weeks = 120iu per month
-If we can get a kit of 100iu for $140, then it comes out to $168 per month

For that extra $8, you can score between 550-600 IGF in a matter of 6 weeks or less versus scoring 450 IGF in a matter of 9 weeks.

Take the GH even longer and by 9 weeks, the IGF will be even higher.

Oh, and here's the catch:
-As soon as we increase the GH to 8units,10units,15units,20units, now there is no question about it because the peptides won't even be able to match those levels.

Understand?
Cool:cool:

Ahh I see what you did there, that is called a red herring argument. Changing what was originally even being discussed to make yourself a winner. Next time you order 1000 ius and get bunk GH let me know how cool you feel lol :cool:

Oh..also if you want to talk about spending more money for more GH for higher igf-1 levels CJC w DAC has a dose dependent response up to 25mg, not including not even taking a ghrp with it. Got it? Cool :cool:

Yeah, out of the 50+ people I talk to on a regular basis , not one single one of them has had any problems with the HGH I recommend people use. Over 20 of them are IFBB Physique,bodybuilder,bikini,or figure professionals. Doesn't look like any of us are having any problems. Maybe your GH source sucks. That's your problem, not mine brother. It's up to you to figure out what source is good. There are plenty of them out there. Riptropin (TP Grey's) would be an example.

It looks like you are jaded from your past experience as evident by your "next time you order 1000ius...let me know blah blah" statement. Just because you had bad experience doesn't mean it makes your argument plausible.

You shouldn't have ordered 1000ius to begin with. It's smarter to order small amounts on a frequent basis (in most cases, unless they are 100% dead reliable with an extremely good 100% flawless track record...and yes, there are people like that whom exist).

Everything you are saying is coming out of bias rather than factual evidence.Yeah, it's a fact: you can get screwed.

Don't be irresponsible and order 1,000ius if you think there's a chance you can get screwed. Furthermore, if you do your due diligence in properly selecting a source, you should be at least 95% positive nothing is going to happen that was unexpected during the transaction or during your use of the product.

Last edited:
I've never had a problem with bunk GH, and I've used well over 10,000 ius of it. Like I said I'm not doubting the legitimacy of your GH source, just don't try to make tall tales about price versus effects/results. Thousands of people using ghrps and ghrh can vouch for other myotrophic effects besides the GH release. For many like myself I prefer to use something legal research chemical wise that provides a good GH release for a reasonable price. Unless you've used peptides and had blood tests or are willing to provide some for yourself it sounds like you are the one with personal bias.

Last edited:
Brother, in no way am I doubting the efficacy of peptides.
In fact, I fully support people's decisions in using CJC-1295 without DAC alongside GHRP on a 3x/day basis all the time (if they want or need lower IGF levels). There are friends I have that I advise them to use peptides during their shows(such as IGF-1).

Let's just stop man, it's all good.
I got to drive to be at work in 30mins anyways. We'll talk another time.
-Trin

Last edited:
Sounds good brother, I enjoy a good debate no hard feelings or anger here.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws