over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF results - 9 Weeks Cjc with Dac.

You unfortunately did miss the part where I said progen peptides. I am by no means doubting the efficacy of the GH you guys are running. Don't get me wrong I love gh, I've used plenty of it. Pricewise and reliability wise at this point I get essentially the same results running peptides.[/QUOTE

Actually, no. You missed this...

"I forgot about Superior Peptides doing BOGO, so that is then still $249."

I was never talking about Progen or had I even heard of them. I was talking about Superior and I was not talking to you and you come at me, correct me, put prices for Peogen and tell me I missed something. Are youserious?? Looks like from other posts in this thread that you like to argue on the internet. Furthermore, I have never even done gh. You don't know me or did you precisely read "I forgot about SUPERIOR PEPTIDES doing BOGO, so that is then still $249."

Great.
So for $160 you can use 10mg of CJC DAC a week for one month.
As demonstrated by this thread, the IGF levels came out to the middle 400's.

Now, let's do some simple math here:
-If we use 5units of generic HGH at 6 days a week, we use 30iu/week
-30iu/week x 4 weeks = 120iu per month
-If we can get a kit of 100iu for $140, then it comes out to $168 per month

For that extra $8, you can score between 550-600 IGF in a matter of 6 weeks or less versus scoring 450 IGF in a matter of 9 weeks.

Take the GH even longer and by 9 weeks, the IGF will be even higher.

Oh, and here's the catch:
-As soon as we increase the GH to 8units,10units,15units,20units, now there is no question about it because the peptides won't even be able to match those levels.

Understand?
Cool:cool:

Actually your math is off slightly. The igf test posted in the hgh testing thread shows an igf score of 551 after 6 weeks. This was 5 iu a day 5 on 2 off. 25 iu a week, or 1 kit every 4 weeks. Even if the kit cost $150 I think gh is a better option.

However, all the back an forth is mute. The only way to know for sure which is a better option price wise is for the same person to 4 weeks of gh, reset and run 4 weeks of CJC w\Dac.

Honestly not discrediting any here but i feel the subject wasn't really about price?
Also it wasn't about who is better sponsor vs sponsor or brand vs brand?

OP posted up a IGF test that is very good in my opinion. Proving or at least adding to the benefits of using CJC DAC as a tool for raising igf levels..........

Actually your math is off slightly. The igf test posted in the hgh testing thread shows an igf score of 551 after 6 weeks. This was 5 iu a day 5 on 2 off. 25 iu a week, or 1 kit every 4 weeks. Even if the kit cost $150 I think gh is a better option.

However, all the back an forth is mute. The only way to know for sure which is a better option price wise is for the same person to 4 weeks of gh, reset and run 4 weeks of CJC w\Dac.

Yeah I'm talking about people I know in general,not what was in the thread. Looks like even 25iu is getting people 550 so that's 1 kit a month.
140 a month for 550IGF versus 160 a month for 450IGF.
That's all I was trying to point out.

GS is right though.

Yeah, out of the 50+ people I talk to on a regular basis , not one single one of them has had any problems with the HGH I recommend people use. Over 20 of them are IFBB Physique,bodybuilder,bikini,or figure professionals. Doesn't look like any of us are having any problems. Maybe your GH source sucks. That's your problem, not mine brother. It's up to you to figure out what source is good.

What's your deficiency that makes you feel the need to act like such a know-it-all? Lets not forget the gh you were just pimping even though he popped up out of nowhere, barely even been here a few months and had major red flags surrounding him since the beginning. A few good serum scores make you think he has the best generic gh on the market then all of a sudden you're shocked by the low and fluctuating serum scores from random testing? That's the game son, don't get played. You really should post less and read more because you don't have all the answers.

Find me one post where I said mg has the best generic hgh on the market. Please. I'll sit here and wait :food-:mil:food-:mil

I pushed pfizer only for 2 years . Anybody who knows me recognizes I used to spit on domestic hgh. After seeing tons of people get excellent results PRE December,and seeing his free sponsorship deal he offered me, I decided I would take him up on it for the heck of it since any saved money is...saved money. As we speak ,I already received another sponsorship offer from somebody else who will soon be on this board with an excellent 100 percent credible reputation. I'm thinking he will bring his business here in 1 to 2 weeks tops.

With that being said, I still never said he had the best. TP Greys are the best generic I know of. Blue tops are another excellent option.
It looks like you need to stop putting words in people's mouth and putting pictures of Frank Zane as your AVI because you don't want people to have a clue about how you truly look like behind your keyboard. Also, for your information, if you look through my posting history, you will find many times that ' I learned something ' on this forum. For example, when Mike Arnold was discussing pro hormones and I was against it completely. We had a discussion in that thread IIRC and he taught me alot that I didn't know. I was thankful for it and acknowledged being a student. A second example would be peptide use. I have never believed in peptides and always thought they were completely silly unless you simply can't afford hgh. I didn't even bother looking into it when the peptide fad really started taking off. After discussions with people on this forum and seeing results, I came to the conclusion they can be effective for individuals that only need lower igf levels to achieve they results they need. Once again,I put myself in the shoes of a student and acknowledged the learning curve on a new subject I was previously AGAINST.

Don't put words in people's mouth.
Your insecurity is seeping through and I don't want to deal with it. Don't bother posting a response. I wont read it,acknowledge it,nor respond whatsoever.

-Trin

Last edited:
Find me one post where I said mg has the best generic hgh on the market. Please. I'll sit here and wait :food-:mil:food-:mil

I pushed pfizer only for 2 years . Anybody who knows me recognizes I used to spit on domestic hgh. After seeing tons of people get excellent results PRE December,and seeing his free sponsorship deal he offered me, I decided I would take him up on it for the heck of it since any saved money is...saved money. As we speak ,I already received another sponsorship offer from somebody else who will soon be on this board with an excellent 100 percent credible reputation. I'm thinking he will bring his business here in 1 to 2 weeks tops.

With that being said, I still never said he had the best. TP Greys are the best generic I know of. Blue tops are another excellent option.
It looks like you need to stop putting words in people's mouth and putting pictures of Frank Zane as your AVI because you don't want people to have a clue about how you truly look like behind your keyboard. Also, for your information, if you look through my posting history, you will find many times that ' I learned something ' on this forum. For example, when Mike Arnold was discussing pro hormones and I was against it completely. We had a discussion in that thread IIRC and he taught me alot that I didn't know. I was thankful for it and acknowledged being a student. A second example would be peptide use. I have never believed in peptides and always thought they were completely silly unless you simply can't afford hgh. I didn't even bother looking into it when the peptide fad really started taking off. After discussions with people on this forum and seeing results, I came to the conclusion they can be effective for individuals that only need lower igf levels to achieve they results they need. Once again,I put myself in the shoes of a student and acknowledged the learning curve on a new subject I was previously AGAINST.

Your insecurity is seeping through and I don't want to deal with it. Don't bother posting a response. I wont read it,acknowledge it,nor respond whatsoever.

-Trin

I distinctly remember the "best generic gh in the market" being in your signature where you had the logo and serum score. Try to have some sense of self-restraint and humility on here pal. This topic is about CJC DAC, not about how you think it's not worth it compared to gh. It's against the rules to discuss prices anyway. I thought I spent too much time on this site, but literally 9/10 threads I click on you're in there sharing your obnoxious 2 cents trying to solve all the world's problems. The older you get the more you learn and the more you realize you don't really know all that much.

I'm a non-competing nobody that doesn't know shit and I know that. I don't claim to be an ifbb pro with the answer to everyone's problems who trains with ifbb pros such as yourself. Then when asked for a pic you hide behind not wanting anyone knowing your identity.

Last edited:

-Trin

Really? I don't think anyone put any words in your mouth. In fact here are 2 quotes with the extact words that came out of your mouth. GottaGain is not the only member who has noticed you raving about MG's GH being the best generic out there. Its funny how you seem to have changed your mind and now think the greys are the best generic out there now that you are no longer getting free shit from MG.

I am a trainer/coach for people that compete or plan to compete in men's physique and bodybuilding. Several people I train got their IFBB pro cards while under me, and they all used meangreens GH if they had a GH protocol. I used to 100% always recommended only pharm GH until I came across MG. They really changed my minds.

Quality and price are incredible for people that use GH is incredible.
These guys are the real deal. I know many people getting very very good results. All of my clients use them at this point, including people that used to solely use pharm grade.

I am really thankful that these guys are around because most people I work with could not afford top of line GH until they found out about MG. It is almost impossible to find high quality GH that is not pharm grade nowadays.
In fact, I gave up on all non-pharm grade GH for my clients until these guys came around. I gave these guys a chance -- they truly lived up to their expectations and surpassed them.

If you try even 1 kit , you will certainly see the quality of these guys products. Even my friend and colleague female figure/bikini competitors love this product 2iu.

If you gave up on nonpharm GH, trust me... I 100% know where you are coming from. BUT... I urge you...you have to try meangreens. There is a REASON they are a top sponsor on the board.

-Trinity

(ps: you'll never want to go elsewhere)

same here, several of my guys turned pro on this product
theyre the real deal lol

Last edited:
gottagain - i sent you a pm. i hope that washes away any bad blood. formally apologized to you in there too.

in response to the MG ordeal, yeah you are right, I did push them more than I should have . please understand that at the time they were delivering quality products. i was one of the very first to start messaging everybody telling them to steer away and use other sponsors as soon as I saw things changing. if you don't believe me, ask plenty of the veterans on this board, they will all vouch for me. i am not one to believe in a product if it's crap. in fact, i texted or spoke on the phone with tons of people you see on this board that have been here a long time telling them to immediately drop them. this includes people I work with who are also on this forum board. you're acting as if I had some kind of secret agenda, yet I was one of the first people to drop the ball on them and spread the news.

also, keep in mind, i did not write "he was the best generic hgh on the market". all I did was copy and paste that forum signature he used and put it in my own signature....at his request(upon proposal of his sponsorship offer).

to give him some credit, his product was good for a long time and there were at least 20-30 people I knew winning shows or placing high or just getting much better results in general using the greens. if you were in my shoes and saw people getting pro cards using his product, would you not have also thought highly of his products at the time? you don't have to answer this question, i just want you to see through the eyes of the beholder. it's easy to point fingers .

anyways yeah, his business acumen and products were no good somewhere around the batches being shipped after december 1st(IIRC) and that's when the game changed. in the meantime, blue tops and tp greys have still been treating everyone very well. i acknowledge this.

sorry for anything wrong i may have said or anything i said that may have offended you. let's stop the bickering, this wasn't what the thread was meant for anyways.

-trin

Last edited:
gottagain - i sent you a pm. i hope that washes away any bad blood. formally apologized to you in there too.

in response to the MG ordeal, yeah you are right, I did push them more than I should have . please understand that at the time they were delivering quality products. i was one of the very first to start messaging everybody telling them to steer away and use other sponsors as soon as I saw things changing. if you don't believe me, ask plenty of the veterans on this board, they will all vouch for me. i am not one to believe in a product if it's crap. in fact, i texted or spoke on the phone with tons of people you see on this board that have been here a long time telling them to immediately drop them. this includes people I work with who are also on this forum board. you're acting as if I had some kind of secret agenda, yet I was one of the first people to drop the ball on them and spread the news.

also, keep in mind, i did not write "he was the best generic hgh on the market". all I did was copy and paste that forum signature he used and put it in my own signature....at his request(upon proposal of his sponsorship offer).

to give him some credit, his product was good for a long time and there were at least 20-30 people I knew winning shows or placing high or just getting much better results in general using the greens. if you were in my shoes and saw people getting pro cards using his product, would you not have also thought highly of his products at the time? you don't have to answer this question, i just want you to see through the eyes of the beholder. it's easy to point fingers .

anyways yeah, his business acumen and products were no good somewhere around the batches being shipped after december 1st(IIRC) and that's when the game changed. in the meantime, blue tops and tp greys have still been treating everyone very well. i acknowledge this.

sorry for anything wrong i may have said or anything i said that may have offended you. let's stop the bickering, this wasn't what the thread was meant for anyways.

-trin

No worries man. The original point I was trying to make was that you yourself have made poor decisions in the game so it was really uncalled for to light up BKCE87 for getting burned by bad gh and wanting to use cjc dac instead. You made it seem like you know something he doesn't know in a condescending douchey way.

-trin

I concur with the fact that Trinity Tried to let all his people know that the greens started to take a turn for the worse and get a different GH.

I also agree CJC Dac cycles seem promising due to the fact that our sponsors bring us quality items that can be trusted, are legal, and are a viable option for replacing low dose 3-4iu rhgh daily.

Now, back to the topic, I would really like to see 4-5 weeks of CJC DAC at 5-6mg with multiple GHRP doses per day. If that could bring igf levels into the 400s, that would be a much cheaper option than doubleing the DAC dose. maybe add in 100mcg ghrp-2 4x per day. Ghrp-2 pretty damn cheap if you get a 5mg Bogo deal

I came to the party late. I see you guys already did the math correctly. My bad. Hahaha :)

I agree
are these from superior peptides?
HAve yet to try them!
Put will be logging some IGF for progen, thats why i got them in my sig line atm due to their genrosity of letting me log some lr3/peg :)

I assume these are superior igf?
If so good stuff!

Nice score OP! Thanks for testing! how did i miss this thread??

That solely depends on how well the user responds to each. I see guys using the same GH and getting serums of 20-31. Just as this person used 10mg of DAC and got a lower score than Cauthen at 7mg weekly.

Also, to keep numbers accurate, a decent kit (100iu) of domestic GH is gonna cost at least $160 (after you include shipping/WU fees). Over the course of a month, that's about 3.3iu daily. Progen's constant BOGO's will get you over 8mg of DAC weekly for $160/mo.

Not saying one is better than the other. I've used rips with great success, and DAC with success. I'd suggest people using both and deciding what works better for them.

I used 8mg along with some ghrps and got a 415..

If you look, someone answered your question.

1. You can purchase 20mg CJC DAC on a regular bogo from PROGEN at about $73, that comes out to $36.50 for 10mg of CJC DAC.

2. Look up the user name on here "Cauthen" and you will see TWO IGF results he posted using progen's CJC dac, one score was over 400, another was over 600.

Yep..

Great.
So for $160 you can use 10mg of CJC DAC a week for one month.
As demonstrated by this thread, the IGF levels came out to the middle 400's.

Now, let's do some simple math here:
-If we use 5units of generic HGH at 6 days a week, we use 30iu/week
-30iu/week x 4 weeks = 120iu per month
-If we can get a kit of 100iu for $140, then it comes out to $168 per month

For that extra $8, you can score between 550-600 IGF in a matter of 6 weeks or less versus scoring 450 IGF in a matter of 9 weeks.

Take the GH even longer and by 9 weeks, the IGF will be even higher.

Oh, and here's the catch:
-As soon as we increase the GH to 8units,10units,15units,20units, now there is no question about it because the peptides won't even be able to match those levels.

Understand?
Cool:cool:

LOL.. can you link me to some igf tests of 550-600 with any gh as of lately (other than pharm or the old rips)??

And with exo gh as mike arnold just pointed out you build up antibodies and it starts losing its effectiveness.. with your own dac produced by you this does not happen. There is no negative feedback loop per say..

Either way we can debate all day.. BOTH WORK.

One is expensive, constantly faked, comes international usually, is illegal, and shuts down your bodies natural gh production.

The other one is cheap, real, domestic 2 day shipping, legal, and works with your body..

Seems simple to me..

Last edited:
I will be running an experiment with 8-10iu Grey Tops along side 1500mg test with Lantus at 50iu a day 2 weeks on 2 weeks off...

9 weeks from when I start I will go get IGF serum tests done and we can compare...

how's that sound brothers.

Nice score OP! Thanks for testing! how did i miss this thread??

I used 8mg along with some ghrps and got a 415..

Yep..

LOL.. can you link me to some igf tests of 550-600 with any gh as of lately (other than pharm or the old rips)??

And with exo gh as mike arnold just pointed out you build up antibodies and it starts losing its effectiveness.. with your own dac produced by you this does not happen. There is no negative feedback loop per say..

Either way we can debate all day.. BOTH WORK.

One is expensive, constantly faked, comes international usually, is illegal, and shuts down your bodies natural gh production.

The other one is cheap, real, domestic 2 day shipping, legal, and works with your body..

Seems simple to me..

Growman posted a 551 on 5iu's 5on 2 off withy TP's Greys (not Rips but just as consistent).
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/118858-hgh-testing-55.html

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01