over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Imporium Labs Almost Pro Log

. Hey CD looking great. Thanks for doing the log. When you found out you had colitis how did your diet have to change? You mentioned you can no longer use oils as fat source but curious as to what other foods/supps now have to be avoided. Thanks and good luck on your journey.

Thank you jimmy!! Literally changed it all bro I can't use any seasoning except salt that's it. But it's made me into an absolute warrior. I can't use any oils just nuts and nut butters everyday is a challenge but I welcome the challenge. I eat clean all year but I also stay pretty dang cut too and still add muscle

here lately anytime i'm feeling worn out and too tired i check your log. it lights a fire especially on squat day.

Hell yea chainheart!! Crushing legs now il report some good stuff soon fellas

I tried the test mist today omg seriously insane!!! Imporium is the best

Ok I gotta ask you last leg day post is that seriously your squat weight on the regular basis? Your legs are fucking sick so I'm trying to figure out how you could be taxing and stressing your quads if your only doing 235... you look like you could effortlessly rep out some serious poundage. Could you elaborate on your typical
Leg training? Your legs are great bro and I'm curious how you got them to the point they are now?

Ok I gotta ask you last leg day post is that seriously your squat weight on the regular basis? Your legs are fucking sick so I'm trying to figure out how you could be taxing and stressing your quads if your only doing 235... you look like you could effortlessly rep out some serious poundage. Could you elaborate on your typical
Leg training? Your legs are great bro and I'm curious how you got them to the point they are now?

yea serious bro, doesn't seem like a lot its not, but i do pre exhaust the FAWK out of them, sometimes extensions 4 sets x 25-50 reps and it doesn't take much on squats to fry em, plus now until i get regular chiro visits which I'm going this week, when i get under the bar, it feels like 400lb since my si joints are so messed up, my best ever squats are 315 for regular sets of 20 plus reps tho

today i just blasted em! they're sore as we speak,

Cycle changes, I added in the Imporium Test base mist, its just nuts wow, insane stamina today and strength was up too considering i moved all freaking day yesterday it was awful

today i did

hamstring curls lying- 4 x 20 reps 100lb
extensions 4 sets x 25 reps 135lb
squats 225 4 sets x 15 reps
leg press 4 sets 8 plates per side, x 20 reps
hack squat reverse- 3 plates per side, 4 sets x 12-15 reps
walking lunges 100lb bar 3 sets
extensions 2 x 20
stiff leg reads 4 x 20 reps with 185lb
single leg curls 50lb 4 sets x 12 reps

Really enjoy this log CD, you look freaking insane.

Day 2 of the test mist omg it's like taking a handful of anadrols

Tonight was chest and tris

Flat flys 4 sets 50lb x 12
Incline barbell
185x12
235x12
275x 10
185x15
Flat dbell 80lb 3 sets superset with push ups
Close grip bench 185lb. 4 sets x 12

Attachments

• IMG_2018.JPG
    IMG_2018.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 244
so today was Day 3 on the mist, wow this is just great stuff, the ultimate pre workout kick

i crushed back tonight, was def stronger you can just feel the mist doing its thing

pulldowns clean form- 200lb 3 x 8, 180 x 12 reps
1 arm rows 160lb 4 sets x 10 reps
tbar rows, 3 plates slow and controlled 4 x 10-15 reps
seated rows, 200lb 4 sets x 15 reps
close grip pulldowns 160lb 4 sets x 12 reps

cycle wise, i will be dropping the NPP and switching to Imp EQ shortly

I had a really good chest day today

The imporium EQ is smooth as hell too!

today i hit

hammer strength incline, not as strong as usual but hit 4 sets x 3 plates per side 12 reps each
flat dbell with squeeze in the center 90lb dbl, 4 x 12 reps
flat flys 50lb 3 sets x 12 reps each
close grip machine press superset with wide grip press 3 sets 10 reps each

ok guys so things were a little stagnant the past couple weeks but i feel like I'm back on track. i will be adding more food this week, i recently increased my carbs back to 1.5 cups of rice with each meal , and i will be adding slin for the first time ever. still deciding which protocol to use but i will be adding it soon. current weight is 209 and my projective goal for this cycle originally was 225, we will see what happens, training is going pretty good and i have a big leg day planned for tomorrow stay tuned

big swole

like thread bro id leave along jus wanted let you know i like it and ppl whom compete need listen to you i been very impressed thuis far:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

ok guys so things were a little stagnant the past couple weeks but i feel like I'm back on track. i will be adding more food this week, i recently increased my carbs back to 1.5 cups of rice with each meal , and i will be adding slin for the first time ever. still deciding which protocol to use but i will be adding it soon. current weight is 209 and my projective goal for this cycle originally was 225, we will see what happens, training is going pretty good and i have a big leg day planned for tomorrow stay tuned

Man I'm 6'3" I still looked lanky at 209 ☹️ physique comp Saturday and then it's time to aim for 240

like thread bro id leave along jus wanted let you know i like it and ppl whom compete need listen to you i been very impressed thuis far

Appreciate the help and support man!!!

Man I'm 6'3" I still looked lanky at 209 ☹️ physique comp Saturday and then it's time to aim for 240
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Let us know how you do man, you can't go wrong with imporium products that's for sure

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131