over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Glutathione

I don't even know you. I'm not sure what you sell or have knowledge in.
I am new to this product. I was asked to look into it and post a thread. It sounds very intriguing to me. You come in here pimping yourself in my thread and you come off with attitude?

seriously dude....
:rolleyes:

if you even did a search on it you would see me talking about it for oh.... idk 3-5 years. lol far before making it available to anyone else.

I know you are new to the product. not something most know about, except those that have been researching the area and that of health for some time.

cant say I came here to pimp my products, most know who has all this. if you actually did a search and cared about the product you would see I talk about it way before selling it and dealt with every possible comment about me selling it there after.

just like I came in here to help you out, I started talking about this shit cus it helps most people in this life style out.

all I asked is if you were interested in it or just pimping it as I was pretty clear about knowing the answer to most general questions on it and have posted quite a bit previously.

after all you did seem to ignore the one person clearly knowledgeable and experienced about the product, that person just so happens to sell it to... and you wonder why I ask things like that.:rolleyes:

seriously dude....

if you even did a search on it you would see me talking about it for oh.... idk 3-5 years. lol far before making it available to anyone else.

I know you are new to the product. not something most know about, except those that have been researching the area and that of health for some time.

cant say I came here to pimp my products, most know who has all this. if you actually did a search and cared about the product you would see I talk about it way before selling it and dealt with every possible comment about me selling it there after.

just like I came in here to help you out, I started talking about this shit cus it helps most people in this life style out.

all I asked is if you were interested in it or just pimping it as I was pretty clear about knowing the answer to most general questions on it and have posted quite a bit previously.

after all you did seem to ignore the one person clearly knowledgeable and experienced about the product, that person just so happens to sell it to... and you wonder why I ask things like that.:rolleyes:

I didn't do a search here. I never have used the search feature here. I always use google and pubmed. I had no idea about you or your products period, until Akami pm'd me the other day. If you want to add to the knowledge here then by all means do so. I just read your posts in this thread for the first time. I notice you said I'm way off on dosing yet others have posted doses they use which are in the same range. It looks to me like you are here to talk shit. Why not knock that crap off and stick to the topic. Like I said, I'm not familiar with this product so any input you have will he helpful. Having an attitude in order to discredit me means nothing. I am new to glutathione. Do I need to put a "roll eyes" pic up?

ibuprofen...

really?

lol!

you know im no pussy! lol

never tried it, I try not to use stuff like that.
I just suffer. lol

Lol. I was joking.

I actually pop 800mg ibuprofen sometimes to bring down the swelling from bad injections.....I need to stop doing that though. :naughty:

I didn't do a search here. I never have used the search feature here. I always use google and pubmed. I had no idea about you or your products period, until Akami pm'd me the other day. If you want to add to the knowledge here then by all means do so. I just read your posts in this thread for the first time. I notice you said I'm way off on dosing yet others have posted doses they use which are in the same range. It looks to me like you are here to talk shit. Why not knock that crap off and stick to the topic. Like I said, I'm not familiar with this product so any input you have will he helpful. Having an attitude in order to discredit me means nothing. I am new to glutathione. Do I need to put a "roll eyes" pic up?

I could kind of see this one coming. In your original post you ask questions looking for feedback from people that have used it. Several people respond including LK3. You then respond back to all of them except LK3, who probably knows more than anyone on here on how to use it and what its used for. More than likely LK3 noticed that as well. I don't think he is trying to discredit you. He just wants to make sure your interest is genuine as he has taken a lot of time to educate the board on various supplements long before he started to sell them.

seriously dude....

Guys, let's keep this kosher. No reason for a pissing match.

I know JJ almost never gets into any altercations with anyone. And LK3 is always a helpful guy.

Put the tren down guys, cmon let's discuss this in a reasonable tone.

So for health benefits and overall well being, we are saying 300-500mgs a week?

This thread can be for us gluathione newbs (I first need to learn how to spell it :eek:) that are looking to add it in to our protocol, regardless of who we will be buying it from.

I could kind of see this one coming. In your original post you ask questions looking for feedback from people that have used it. Several people respond including LK3. You then respond back to all of them except LK3, who probably knows more than anyone on here on how to use it and what its used for. More than likely LK3 noticed that as well. I don't think he is trying to discredit you. He just wants to make sure your interest is genuine as he has taken a lot of time to educate the board on various supplements long before he started to sell them.

I see your point.
I wrote this thread while training in the gym while on vacation in Vegas.
It was very rude to miss his post.
I'll be the first to admit I'm in the shittiest of moods today due to taking a new supp to my body, modanifil, and I dropped my daily kratom by 65%.
Am I sincere about using glutathione?
I think it looks intriguing mostly because it affects dopamine receptors, and I love elevated dopamine. The health benefits look great, but health has never been my top priority. I don't like that it lightens skin. I take melanotan II and kratom to darken my skin.
RamboStallone just pm'd me saying LK3 is a great guy. That's enough for me.
Sorry, LK3, for being "emo" today. I apologize for not being more respectful.

LK and partner, Ive followed for years on their home board and yes the are the OGs when it come to inj anti OX proticols, but i wouldnt expect to many to know that outside of there. but many are learning.

Ak

Wait a minute....I can fight res flu with ibuprofen?

LK3, why didn't you tell me this!? Lol.

So what is the consensus on dosing gluthathione? 300-600mgs weekly seems to be what is recommended.
Yes ibuprofen will eliminate res flu. Don't believe me and go try for yourself. It works!

Aww dude I wanted to see JJ and LK3 throw down.

LK3 is actually a really nice guy but he comes across as a big stinky turd sometimes. He's always willing to help even in private emails. Thumbs up to him.

Yes ibuprofen will eliminate res flu. Don't believe me and go try for yourself. It works!

Starting today, I'm going to pin 0.5cc of res 4x a week versus 2x a week which I have slowly worked up to. I eventually am working up to 400mgs a week, so 1cc 4x a week. The ibuprofen will come in handy. Thanks for the tip.

I see your point.
I'll be the first to admit I'm in the shittiest of moods today due to taking a new supp to my body, modanifil, and I dropped my daily kratom by 65%.
I think it looks intriguing mostly because it affects dopamine receptors, and I love elevated dopamine. The health benefits look great, but health has never been my top priority. I don't like that it lightens skin. I take melanotan II and kratom to darken my skin.

I believe that the skin lightening effects are with higher dosages. I have been using 600mg per week for maybe 6 months and I have not noticed any skin lightening effects. I live in AZ and keep a tan pretty much year round and the glutathione hasn't had any effect on that.

It is a skin whitener, as I've read.

I've heard that some black people use this to lighten their skin, but info seems conflicting.

I see your point.

for the sake of keeping things on topic and civil ill just focus on talking about glut, we all react poorly from time to time.

as amaturemale knows plenty of times I do respond in sort of a dickhead way, lol, im not usually wrong but often a dickhead. lol

so jj, I think you need to look more into what the research says in regard to glut and its role in dopamine activity, this study is kind of interesting.

**broken link removed**

glutathione is not so much increasing dopamine activity as it is protecting the brain form elevated dopamine levels and oxidization.

if you want to increase dopamine activity I can think of like 8 things that I would use that would have a substantial impact, glut is not going to do that.

recently my most interesting dopamine compound is stephania intermediary, a tuber from ancient Chinese medicine that is both a D1 AND D2 agonist.

you want to increase dopamine activity, lol a day or two on that will have you full on manic! lol

finding it is the problem.

glut does not really whiten skin at the doses we use, especially if you are taking mt2, lol.

glut is used at stupid doses for skin whitening, idk who got a 3g number but I think you need a zero behind that 3. iv'ing 3g a wk isn't gona do it.

for most around 600mg/wk is where its at.

some people, usually with severely weekend immune systems are very sensitive to it and get res flu like symptoms at that dose. remember on thing that res dose is raise gse activity.

if you are using orals, or are heavily stress using 200mg ed is no problem, I have run 200mg ed for long periods, and no skin whitening, tan fades faster but that's all.

glutathione will improve performance too, I have posted studies to back that up.

while I understand "health" is not always very drug users top priority in our case it really dose make sense to pay attention to health to some degree, you cant train or grow if you are sick, infections suck and we are always putting ourselves at heightened risk of infection due to injections and training/diet whole life style.

using these products allows you to not get sick, it allows your bodyto recover at super human speed and they make your body deal with food/toxins and oxidation more effectively.

to me this is a must have for our life style.

this area became important to me because when I was training hard and taking lots of shit I often got sick and it held me back. this was one of the areas I focused on the most when I worked with dc, if you look you will see a lot of similarities between what we say on this subject, well I learned a lot from him 13 or so years ago, then other people at the top that I knew were also focusing on this.

health, I think is notthe best way to put it, if I was only concerned with health I would not use aas above real trt doses, lets be real, muchof this lifestyle is the exact opposite of "health".

what we are trying to do is optimize the function of our organism, glutathione is an important part of that.

glutathione is how your body handles physical stress and daily metabolism.

ill post more in a bit but wanted to address some of this.

I believe that the skin lightening effects are with higher dosages. I have been using 600mg per week for maybe 6 months and I have not noticed any skin lightening effects. I live in AZ and keep a tan pretty much year round and the glutathione hasn't had any effect on that.

That's good to know. I like being dark. It makes muscle tone show up better.

for the sake of keeping things on topic and civil ill just focus on talking about glut, we all react poorly from time to time.

as amaturemale knows plenty of times I do respond in sort of a dickhead way, lol, im not usually wrong but often a dickhead. lol

so jj, I think you need to look more into what the research says in regard to glut and its role in dopamine activity, this study is kind of interesting.

**broken link removed**

glutathione is not so much increasing dopamine activity as it is protecting the brain form elevated dopamine levels and oxidization.

if you want to increase dopamine activity I can think of like 8 things that I would use that would have a substantial impact, glut is not going to do that.

recently my most interesting dopamine compound is stephania intermediary, a tuber from ancient Chinese medicine that is both a D1 AND D2 agonist.

you want to increase dopamine activity, lol a day or two on that will have you full on manic! lol

finding it is the problem.

glut does not really whiten skin at the doses we use, especially if you are taking mt2, lol.

glut is used at stupid doses for skin whitening, idk who got a 3g number but I think you need a zero behind that 3. iv'ing 3g a wk isn't gona do it.

for most around 600mg/wk is where its at.

some people, usually with severely weekend immune systems are very sensitive to it and get res flu like symptoms at that dose. remember on thing that res dose is raise gse activity.

if you are using orals, or are heavily stress using 200mg ed is no problem, I have run 200mg ed for long periods, and no skin whitening, tan fades faster but that's all.

glutathione will improve performance too, I have posted studies to back that up.

while I understand "health" is not always very drug users top priority in our case it really dose make sense to pay attention to health to some degree, you cant train or grow if you are sick, infections suck and we are always putting ourselves at heightened risk of infection due to injections and training/diet whole life style.

using these products allows you to not get sick, it allows your bodyto recover at super human speed and they make your body deal with food/toxins and oxidation more effectively.

to me this is a must have for our life style.

this area became important to me because when I was training hard and taking lots of shit I often got sick and it held me back. this was one of the areas I focused on the most when I worked with dc, if you look you will see a lot of similarities between what we say on this subject, well I learned a lot from him 13 or so years ago, then other people at the top that I knew were also focusing on this.

health, I think is notthe best way to put it, if I was only concerned with health I would not use aas above real trt doses, lets be real, muchof this lifestyle is the exact opposite of "health".

what we are trying to do is optimize the function of our organism, glutathione is an important part of that.

glutathione is how your body handles physical stress and daily metabolism.

ill post more in a bit but wanted to address some of this.

Do you feel less of that toxic crappy feeking gear gives you then? I used to get sick all the time. I stopped getting sick when I started taking daily kratom. But daily use isn't snart because I am reliant on it for energy and well being. I'd like to try glutathione. I'll probably start low at 100mg 3x/wk intravenously. Is that enough to benefit at first?

I thought my glut was dosed at 100 mg ml,but in reality it was 200 mg ml.I ended up taking 1200 mg weekly for a while with SOD at 1250 ius weekly and felt supercharged.I really hated to back it down to 600 mg weekly it made he feel so good.

Do you feel less of that toxic crappy feeking gear gives you then? I used to get sick all the time. I stopped getting sick when I started taking daily kratom. But daily use isn't snart because I am reliant on it for energy and well being. I'd like to try glutathione. I'll probably start low at 100mg 3x/wk intravenously. Is that enough to benefit at first?

YES!!!!

don't you get it?????

all that gear you use puts WWWAAAAAAYYYYYY more stress on your body and its ability to cope with shit, you are like a prime candidate for this!

if you felt a difference drinking freaking dmso, you are gona shit yourself about an hour after your first pin. lol

this doesn't give you energy like a stim, but it will make you less tired and feel better.

don't run it iv, that's just silly, iv use is for large infusions.

inject 200-300mgs im, stick it in your glut.
I cant do glute injects and these are fine.

repeat ed, eod, see how you feel, but you are one who I would suggest start high and work down.

this is cumulative to some extent, when you start, well some get side effects like flu symptoms from being so run down, with glut only its rare but happens, it is short lived though and lasses in several hrs.

so you are run down, you build up, then high/normal dose for a while, then back off as your body is not going to continue getting better, it will just be able to maintain using less.

the clarity I felt after my first inject was pretty cool. you notice the change then get used to it very fast. you don't notice it so much until you realize, hey, i just feel.... BETTER! lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131