over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Glutathione

I thought my glut was dosed at 100 mg ml,but in reality it was 200 mg ml.I ended up taking 1200 mg weekly for a while with SOD at 1250 ius weekly and felt supercharged.I really hated to back it down to 600 mg weekly it made he feel so good.

in some cases its ok, it just isn't always necessary.

last time I ran a big cycle I was using 1200mg/wk, you do feel good on it! lol

YES!!!!

don't you get it?????

all that gear you use puts WWWAAAAAAYYYYYY more stress on your body and its ability to cope with shit, you are like a prime candidate for this!

if you felt a difference drinking freaking dmso, you are gona shit yourself about an hour after your first pin. lol

this doesn't give you energy like a stim, but it will make you less tired and feel better.

don't run it iv, that's just silly, iv use is for large infusions.

inject 200-300mgs im, stick it in your glut.
I cant do glute injects and these are fine.

repeat ed, eod, see how you feel, but you are one who I would suggest start high and work down.

this is cumulative to some extent, when you start, well some get side effects like flu symptoms from being so run down, with glut only its rare but happens, it is short lived though and lasses in several hrs.

so you are run down, you build up, then high/normal dose for a while, then back off as your body is not going to continue getting better, it will just be able to maintain using less.

the clarity I felt after my first inject was pretty cool. you notice the change then get used to it very fast. you don't notice it so much until you realize, hey, i just feel.... BETTER! lol
It sounds like I should inject at night if you only feel bad for a few hours. This way I can sleep through the flu-like symptoms. Is this okay? I can't feel like crap at work. I deal with too many people and have to be upbeat and friendly.

I take LK3 glutathione. It's good stuff. I inject it subq and it stings but no biggie. Liver values stayed in check during last cycle while I was running around 1.5 grams of injectable gear and 600~800mgs of ibuprofen a day to combat resveratrol flu.

U take it sub q??? Is it a newer version or same old batch?

Freakin a im gonna hit mine up sub q then :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer im, but have used it subq as well. Small amounts subq. It can sting a little.

I go IM with the glut and add SOD in a sling pin 30 gauage 1/2".Get very little pip this way.

It sounds like I should inject at night if you only feel bad for a few hours. This way I can sleep through the flu-like symptoms. Is this okay? I can't feel like crap at work. I deal with too many people and have to be upbeat and friendly.

only 2 people that i can think of got sides from glut, but they had also just started curc too...

in all probability you will not have adverse side effects.

some people do shoot at night and get better sleep.

others prefer during the day for the clarity thing.

right now i forget the reason for better sleep but it is a certain group that has or is missing something that gets this effect.:banghead:

i would say first inject do during the day or morning, after the first one you will feel clearer head, better mood.

Looks like I'll pin this stuff in the mornings. It would be great to have a clear head and get all my work done. Lately I've been burnt out and frustrated, can't get shit done!

only 2 people that i can think of got sides from glut, but they had also just started curc too...

in all probability you will not have adverse side effects.

some people do shoot at night and get better sleep.

others prefer during the day for the clarity thing.

right now i forget the reason for better sleep but it is a certain group that has or is missing something that gets this effect.:banghead:

i would say first inject do during the day or morning, after the first one you will feel clearer head, better mood.

Cool. Thank you for the tips. :)

Looks like I'll pin this stuff in the mornings. It would be great to have a clear head and get all my work done. Lately I've been burnt out and frustrated, can't get shit done!

ptero is great for times you have less sleep/more stress, gives you energy and focus and lets you get by on stupid small amounts of sleep.

i really didn't notice glut much after the first shot, but maybe just being more on point and unstoppable.

JJ I think you will really like it, I doubt you have any ill effects from just the GLUT.

ak

I am going to try this too. I will dose it in the morning at 200mg to start. I definitely need a mental/physical boost :)

I have been on the glut 600mg/sod 1250 per week for roughly a half year. I can't say that I feel any different but there is one thing that I have noticed. I have always been prone to minor breakouts where every week I will get a few stubborn lumps or whiteheads. In fact, I was always getting that cramp/soreness in my right biceps from trying to pop things. I was beginning to think that it was never going to heal. Anyway, since starting the glut/sod my face has been almost completely clear and my right biceps has recovered nicely.

lol another weird thing and something I want you guys to see and report back on is I don't really smell anymore, like never have bo.

i remembered something from an Evan Centop....( whatever ) video where he was talking about eating lots of greens and not smelling after the gym and stuff. this got me thinking.

i usually take 2 showers a day, occasionally if im busy i miss the first one.

ill do cardio work all day and hit the gym and at night zero smell, like not even a hint of bo.

recently my girl noticed how i never smell too, as she was smelling me at weird times and noticing i never smell.

you guys that use this stuff, lmk if you see the same thing! lol

lol another weird thing and something I want you guys to see and report back on is I don't really smell anymore, like never have bo.

i remembered something from an Evan Centop....( whatever ) video where he was talking about eating lots of greens and not smelling after the gym and stuff. this got me thinking.

ill do cardio work all day and hit the gym and at night zero smell, like not even a hint of bo.

recently my girl noticed how i never smell too, as she was smelling me at weird times and noticing i never smell.

Interesting and cool

Ak

Now that you mention it, I haven't smelled in a while. I drvie a lot with the top down and get bad body odor from the sun. I haven't used it during the summer months yet, but it has been in the 90's a lot here lately and I haven't had any issues.

Now that you mention it, I haven't smelled in a while. I drvie a lot with the top down and get bad body odor from the sun. I haven't used it during the summer months yet, but it has been in the 90's a lot here lately and I haven't had any issues.

please report back, im really curious.

I can think of times when I didn't live so clean and was not taking this stuff and I sure had bo then! lol

I can even skip showering and don't smell, like its getting to the point where its crazy. lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws