over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insight from a guy at gym

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
We got a guy late 30s who is always full and shredded says he doesn't compete but definitely has an impressive men's physique type look id guess 5'7 180 or so

We got to talking and his approach is unique but seemed to have logic

M-f are his training days. Last day is a high rep circuit day. He eats slightly above maintenance 200 calories or so

Weekends are recovery and fat burning. He will do psmf stay below 1800 calories, hike, cardio, stretch, relax ketchup on sleep.

Makes sense but found his aas usage interesting. Trt with an occasional blast with a little tren or ment. But on weekends when he is low calories, the fat burning days he pops an oral Winny or var and doubles his gh dosage.

Says he builds muscle during the week above maintenance training hard then burns fat on the weekend and the extra gh plus orals prevent catabolism... essentially letting him recmp for the week. Also help him recover for the 5 days of training when the week starts.

Anyone ever heard of orals being run like this? Found it interesting but logical

I was under the impression that you had to commit to one thing. You couldn’t yo-yo back and forth like Monday and Tuesday im building muscle, Wednesday im burning fat and so on.

For orals yeah I’ve heard of people taking them just for a little boost on certain days.

I was under the impression that you had to commit to one thing. You couldn’t yo-yo back and forth like Monday and Tuesday im building muscle, Wednesday im burning fat and so on.

For orals yeah I’ve heard of people taking them just for a little boost on certain days.
For the most part imo people believe recomposition is very hard for advanced...fine for newbies or fat people. But I know people still try, carb cycling, grow into show, low high days etc. I know Milos talks about fat burning in the morning and growing in the evening in some videos. Essentially you hit am fasted cardio fat burning time then slin calories pre post nutrition heavy training in pm. But IMO most people are of opinion recomposition for advanced is a dog chasing tail. But this guy looks the part and his approach is interesting. Orals weekend with psmf or omad to limit muscle breakdown on those days...."defying cico" lol

We got a guy late 30s who is always full and shredded says he doesn't compete but definitely has an impressive men's physique type look id guess 5'7 180 or so

M-f are his training days. Last day is a high rep circuit day. He eats slightly above maintenance 200 calories or so

Weekends are recovery and fat burning. He will do psmf stay below 1800 calories, hike, cardio, stretch, relax ketchup on sleep.

Makes sense but found his aas usage interesting. Trt with an occasional blast with a little tren or ment. But on weekends when he is low calories, the fat burning days he pops an oral Winny or var and doubles his gh dosage.

Says he builds muscle during the week above maintenance training hard then burns fat on the weekend and the extra gh plus orals prevent catabolism... essentially letting him recmp for the week. Also help him recover for the 5 days of training when the week starts.

Anyone ever heard of orals being run like this? Found it interesting but logical
He just simply do carb cycling with different then other approach but at the end of the day this is what it is.

As far as I know Milos believe that you can have burning fat and building muscle period within a week due to
nutritional manipulations.

I think Justin Harris carb cycling is the same way. So say 3 days in a surplus on workout days building muscle and then low carb day in a deficit burning fat…

sounds dumb as fuck
A lot of people follow this for variety of reasons, even huge guys like Luki does carb cycling. Why would you like to loose insulin sensitivity if you want to have a long sucessfull offseason?

A lot of people follow this for variety of reasons, even huge guys like Luki does carb cycling. Why would you like to loose insulin sensitivity if you want to have a long sucessfull offseason?

Was referring to the guy OP was talking about

Building muscle for 5 days and then burning fat for two & repeat?

Maybe I’m out of the loop, but I’m not sure it works like that

man, I'm begging you... just not your thoughts again - there's probably no guy on the forum who complicates something as simple as bodybuilding more.

No offense

of course, but you really think that it probably increases your caloric needs😅

man, I'm begging you... just not your thoughts again - there's probably no guy on the forum who complicates something as simple as bodybuilding more.

No offense

I agree, I’m not one of the big boys or the most knowledgeable member here, and I respect your quest for knowledge, but there’s no need to reinvent the wheel all the time. I see your threads and posts asking about different things and they’re all over the place

You’re Vansville for GH15 right? Not sure if you’ve posted pics here but back then you had an incredible lean physique that fits what you were looking for. I think you know what to do for your own body and don’t need to keep searching for the “secret” that doesn’t exist

Hope you don’t take any offense to this as that’s not my intention

No offense

Definitely aware that I have the mindset to make things more complicated but I do like to experiment and think outside the box while keeping in mind the "pyramid" of what actually matters. Intense training, cico, sleep bring the base and these other things at the top mostly meaningless if the foundation is weak. No offense taken.

It's not wrong, stanozolol's duration of activity is ~ 4 days and he gets some super-imposition for his fat loss days. Tren and TRT are highly synergistic (I don't like MENT).

He sounds like he probably follows a UD2.0 scheme, incorporating some of Lyle McDonald's ideas, and drugs, mostly appropriately in combination to be honest... Week after week after week over the course of years, this will have decent results.

I've read twenty things dumber than this today. No, a hundred. This is fairly good.

No offense

Your Standard Prep protocol, rhGH and slin, anabolics, then Halo & Superdrol to peak, is at least as complex as this.

It's not wrong, stanozolol's duration of activity is ~ 4 days and he gets some super-imposition for his fat loss days. Tren and TRT are highly synergistic (I don't like MENT).

He sounds like he probably follows a UD2.0 scheme, incorporating some of Lyle McDonald's ideas, and drugs, mostly appropriately in combination to be honest... Week after week after week over the course of years, this will have decent results.

I've read twenty things dumber than this today. No, a hundred. This is fairly good.
Always good to hear your thoughts. Yeah recomposition is a pie in the sky usually but seems like alot of knoweable people do think it is possible for non newbies.

I'd be interested in your thoughts on tren and ment, not a fan of trest? For the tren, I assume you feel it's good for trt just because it's so strong and can be used at small dosages with trt ?

Sounds like he is just doing maintenance which can be achieved any number of ways. I would wonder what he was doing 5,10 or 20 years ago that got him to that level. When people used to ask me what i was doing i would tell them i was doing something far different to build my base and what i do to grow a little bit or refine is something different.

Your Standard Prep protocol, rhGH and slin, anabolics, then Halo & Superdrol to peak, is at least as complex as this.
I think the reason @luki7788 is saying this is mostly because the poster is simply just maintaining 180lbs or so (I believe), so given his goals there’s not much a point to making things more complex.

Curious @qbkilla, why do you not try to add more size? Just doesn’t appeal to you? Given you are such a low bodyfat at your weight, I think you’ve really maxed out 180lbs and would benefit from adding more weight.

I think the reason @luki7788 is saying this is mostly because the poster is simply just maintaining 180lbs or so (I believe), so given his goals there’s not much a point to making things more complex.

Curious @qbkilla, why do you not try to add more size? Just doesn’t appeal to you? Given you are such a low bodyfat at your weight, I think you’ve really maxed out 180lbs and would benefit from adding more weight.
Just getting older, change in ideal physique, goals, etc. I do agree on simplicity and the beauty of it.. changed my training over the past year from OCD about sets reps volume split to just train hard and recover. Recently been a little more into pre and post nutrition, intra, because that is an area I've never paid much attention too and want to explore....but your right focusing on too many little things vs the big ones.. is where I've gone wrong in past as have many. A blessing and curse we have so many podcasts now days where we have all this information to process.

This is complete non-sense and full of bro myths.
AAS and HGH don't work as this guy thinks.
Moreover this is overthinking at it's finest.

Nothing is logical in what this guy told you.... :rolleyes:

This is complete non-sense and full of bro myths.
AAS and HGH don't work as this guy thinks.
Moreover this is overthinking at it's finest.

Nothing is logical in what this guy told you.... :rolleyes:

I mean doubling the GH on weekends would make sense if you seriously cranked up Long distance cardio.

M-f 4iu GH.

Saturday: 4iu growth AM, drive to local mountain, go hiking for 2-3 hours. Come home, 4iu gh, 2h later later go mow the yard, weedeat, clean the house.

Sunday: 4iu AM, go ride your bike for a couple hours, 4iu afternoon, go to the mall with your wife.

You could pretty significantly time GH on a non work day. To get two 60-90 minute very low intensity cardio/high NEAT sessions in.

@Type-IIx, I know you advocate one large bolus for fat loss, but in a scenario that a person has the free time to schedule two LSD cardio session in a day, do you still like one bolus protocol?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member