over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Krill King?

Thanks mate. Appreciate your input. Very helpful. cheers

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Yup I also do the 6 pack of Viva Labs on amazon

Thanks for sharing this GI, just ordered some to go along with my omega 3's!

how does everyone feel about emulsified omega 3? I've been using coromega which has 1,200 emulsified omega 3 per packet and is in a multi layered packet +tocopherols to keep out light/oxygen to reduce oxidation. I'm wondering how absorption/rancidification stacks up with krill. I posted this is dates thread but no one replyed lol

how does everyone feel about emulsified omega 3? I've been using coromega which has 1,200 emulsified omega 3 per packet and is in a multi layered packet +tocopherols to keep out light/oxygen to reduce oxidation. I'm wondering how absorption/rancidification stacks up with krill. I posted this is dates thread but no one replyed lol

I posted this earlier in the thread but, the body absorbs phosolipids (krill) more efficiently than triglycerides (fish),

In regards to fish oil becoming oxidized and/or rancid, the extraction process is what we need to be concerned about. If you want to check if your fish oil is rancid, poke a hole in one, and smell it. You'll be able to tell.

I posted this earlier in the thread but, the body absorbs phosolipids (krill) more efficiently than triglycerides (fish),

In regards to fish oil becoming oxidized and/or rancid, the extraction process is what we need to be concerned about. If you want to check if your fish oil is rancid, poke a hole in one, and smell it. You'll be able to tell.

I honestly think the racidy stuff is a bunch of b.s. I've used tons of brands, popped them open/smelled/ate them. Some a a tiny bit more fishy than others but never noticed anything "rancid" about any of them.

I honestly think the racidy stuff is a bunch of b.s. I've used tons of brands, popped them open/smelled/ate them. Some a a tiny bit more fishy than others but never noticed anything "rancid" about any of them.

The more fishy smell and taste, the more likely they have become rancid. There really shouldn't be any type of smell or taste to them.

The more fishy smell and taste, the more likely they have become rancid. There really shouldn't be any type of smell or taste to them.

The ones that are 30% omega three tend to have the minor taste/smell. I'm assuming this is do to having more regular fish fat. The 85+% oils generally smell the the ocean and have a very minor "taste". I've honestly used about 20 brands and it seems to be the exact case for all.

Last edited:
The ones that are 30% omega three tend to have the minor taste/smell. I'm assuming this is do to having more regular fish fat. The 85+% oils generally smell the the ocean and have a very minor "taste". I've honestly used about 20 brands and it seems to be the exact case for all.

Going off taste and smell alone, sounds like they should be all good to go then.

If that the case every one ive ever had has been racis they all taste fishy to me

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

I'd stop using those brands then personally.

Are you taking 2 servings per day brother?

Two pills of krill with my first meal, 1 Carlson's elite omega 3 fish oil cap middle meal, and 1 more fish oil last meal

bigdog check this out while reading came across this review on amazon usa for you viva natural krill oil

not just lipids but helps with inflammation too...

so i am thinking while we popping curcumin for tendon issues ( in my case keeping elbow inflammation down). meriva curcumin doesnt seem to work anymore. they changed 1 thing in it. explain later.

this could do the job too. who knows. have u felt your shoulder issues get any better with krill oil ?

this was a verified purchase review..

I have been in the fitness and nutrition industry for 30 years now. I have seen all the trends come and go, and I am the first person to question any claims that seem unrealistic.
Within the past several months I acquired some sort of extremely painful "inflammation" in my left thumb. I eat very healthy, I exercise, and I hadn't injured it. My first course of treatment was ibuprofen, but that didn't help. Aspirin, was useless, as was a natural anti-inflammatory that contained turmeric.
I had been researching cod liver oil, fish oil, and krill oil when I came across Viva labs krill oil, and I was intrigued.

The fatty acid profile in fish oils, and krill oil supports a multitude of healthy bodily processes, one of them being reducing inflammation.

I needed re-order an omega-3 supplement for the family as our current supply had almost run out and I decided to try Viva labs krill oil.

Please keep in mind, I wasn't necessarily purchasing this to address my inflammation but I thought it might help.

My order arrived quickly, well packed and in perfect shape. I added the suggested 2 capsules to my morning vitamins and didn't give it another thought. There were zero "fishy-burps" or odor.

After literally 2 days of taking this krill oil, it just dawned on me, that my thumb didn't hurt. Please don't take this lightly when I say that.... I am someone that truly understands what is going on with his body, and nutrition, and I changed NOTHING else about my diet.

I wish I had the words to be as convincing as I feel I need to be, but I would VERY HIGHLY recommend Viva labs krill oil to everyone, because the body needs a good healthy source of omega-3 fatty acids. I would also urge anyone that has arthritis pain, joint pain, or any other inflammatory concerns to try a bottle. You have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain!

* I am no doctor, but I have studied fitness and nutrition since the 80's. Since this is not a "medication" it's closer to a naturally derived food item, I can't imagine that there would be any interactions with doctor prescribed medications.

I paid PULL PRICE for my order, I was NOT compensated for my review, I have NO affiliation with Viva, and I wrote this review of my own free will, honestly and hoping others will benefit from my experience.

Kindest regards

Don

bigdog check this out while reading came across this review on amazon usa for you viva natural krill oil

not just lipids but helps with inflammation too...

so i am thinking while we popping curcumin for tendon issues ( in my case keeping elbow inflammation down). meriva curcumin doesnt seem to work anymore. they changed 1 thing in it. explain later.

this could do the job too. who knows. have u felt your shoulder issues get any better with krill oil ?

this was a verified purchase review..

I have been in the fitness and nutrition industry for 30 years now. I have seen all the trends come and go, and I am the first person to question any claims that seem unrealistic.

Within the past several months I acquired some sort of extremely painful "inflammation" in my left thumb. I eat very healthy, I exercise, and I hadn't injured it. My first course of treatment was ibuprofen, but that didn't help. Aspirin, was useless, as was a natural anti-inflammatory that contained turmeric.

I had been researching cod liver oil, fish oil, and krill oil when I came across Viva labs krill oil, and I was intrigued.

The fatty acid profile in fish oils, and krill oil supports a multitude of healthy bodily processes, one of them being reducing inflammation.

I needed re-order an omega-3 supplement for the family as our current supply had almost run out and I decided to try Viva labs krill oil.

Please keep in mind, I wasn't necessarily purchasing this to address my inflammation but I thought it might help.

My order arrived quickly, well packed and in perfect shape. I added the suggested 2 capsules to my morning vitamins and didn't give it another thought. There were zero "fishy-burps" or odor.

After literally 2 days of taking this krill oil, it just dawned on me, that my thumb didn't hurt. Please don't take this lightly when I say that.... I am someone that truly understands what is going on with his body, and nutrition, and I changed NOTHING else about my diet.

I wish I had the words to be as convincing as I feel I need to be, but I would VERY HIGHLY recommend Viva labs krill oil to everyone, because the body needs a good healthy source of omega-3 fatty acids. I would also urge anyone that has arthritis pain, joint pain, or any other inflammatory concerns to try a bottle. You have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain!

* I am no doctor, but I have studied fitness and nutrition since the 80's. Since this is not a "medication" it's closer to a naturally derived food item, I can't imagine that there would be any interactions with doctor prescribed medications.

I paid PULL PRICE for my order, I was NOT compensated for my review, I have NO affiliation with Viva, and I wrote this review of my own free will, honestly and hoping others will benefit from my experience.

Kindest regards

Don

Well I haven't had shoulder issues in about a year now. I only mentioned in the other thread I "felt" where they were again recently and I'll did differently was change the curcumin form Biomor to Novasol. I added krill a few months ago when I had no pain anyway so I can't say for sure what impact it has had on pain.

Have you seen results blood work wise to show the effectiveness ,triglycerides going down any thing like that

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Dante made a post recently wherein the he did blood work pre krill and post and the krill significantly lowered bad cholesterol and raised the good. Not just minor change either.

Dante made a post recently wherein the he did blood work pre krill and post and the krill significantly lowered bad cholesterol and raised the good. Not just minor change either.
wow. where was this posted mate ? dantes usual running thread ?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner