over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kevin Levrone is back! to compete in 2016 O

He don't need to slice. Legends don't need to if they come out of retirement . IFBB hall of fame . special invitation business. Like Lou F got and competed.

Big Lou looked better in his comeback than his heyday. Al Beckles competed and won a pro show at 61. Just pointing out a couple of outliers. Levrone could be another. shit happens.

Big Lou looked better in his comeback than his heyday. Al Beckles competed and won a pro show at 61. Just pointing out a couple of outliers. Levrone could be another. shit happens.
True. He is more then capable of upsetting more then a few people in that show. that's a given.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

I don't care if he wins or not, I'm excited to see him back on stage. Hopefully we will see some road to the Olympia videos by him.

I wonder how much drugs or his drug regime he will be on to get the size and conditioning he's known for...

I don't care if he wins or not, I'm excited to see him back on stage. Hopefully we will see some road to the Olympia videos by him.

I wonder how much drugs or his drug regime he will be on to get the size and conditioning he's known for...

I know it is acommon belief that the pros drastically underreport the amount of drugs they use. According th Kevin in a number of podcasts and interviews he uses a lot less than people think. Thus guys when he was young was a hyperresponder beyond hyperresponders. 2 grams in him and 6 iu GH is not the same as it is in me or most guys. i know he likes deca, test and anadrol.

I honestly think he actually has an advantage as he hasn't been pounding the gear for years and is fresh as hell.

Do you honestly think a 30 year olds body who has been hitting gear hard for 10 years straight is healthier than a 50 year old who has been clean or only on TRT?

Send him to Kuwait to the Arabs at oxygen gym he will mutate like everyone else. I'm sure some crazy rich Arab would love to sponsor a legend like Levrone

I honestly think he actually has an advantage as he hasn't been pounding the gear for years and is fresh as hell.

Do you honestly think a 30 year olds body who has been hitting gear hard for 10 years straight is healthier than a 50 year old who has been clean or only on TRT?

Send him to Kuwait to the Arabs at oxygen gym he will mutate like everyone else. I'm sure some crazy rich Arab would love to sponsor a legend like Levrone

I think your right hazz, its not like Ronnie or Jay where they never came off and tried to make a come back and the body just didn't respond how it used to. Levrone is fresh and hasn't been beating his body to hell like other guys...I bet he will respond very well to everything like he used to. Cant wait to see it it's gonna be the best Olympia ever I think.

"buy my GH guys its G2G"

Lol I suppose Dave will never be able to wash this sin completely no matter what he does. He did say on his show that he did his time in prison for it. He is done with it.

Lex mate I believe he does offer honest sincere advice on his Rx muscle show, for free. He is not a bad coach either. He is defo smart and clued on.

He knows the only way to promote his line is to be honest and upfront & give legit advice to viewers so they benefit from it and hopefully they will believe in him & his products and may be buy his supps. Everyone got to make a living. Nothing wrong in that. It appears to me that he is doing it (ATLEAST NOW) in a honest and sincere manner. I really hope that's what he is doing for him and his family. His shows are really entertaining as well since he left MD and started Rx.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgAiIgoTEwk"]Kevin Levrone Olympia Comeback - Flexing at the Gym 11 May 2016 - YouTube[/ame]

Wouldn't this just be another name/description for an "IIFYM" approach?

Disclaimer: I didn't actually read the link yet.

No, i think it is more eat all the healthy nutrient and vitamin dense foods that your body requires, then you can play around with the remaining 20% or whatever of the calories

Have you guys checked out his instagram? He is way way lean already. Pretty big too but I think he's a lot smaller than the top guys he will be up against. Still a lot of time left though. I think he's gonna pull this out of his ass...

Seriously go look at his most recent vids and pics. Chest and delts striated and veiny already.

Edit: I'm a big dummy... sorry lol. The vid posted above is the one I'm talking about.

What is against him: age of course, prior injuries, and the fact that he will be going against the best of the current best being it the O and not a smaller show

What he has going for him: like others have said genetics(they all do to some degree but Levrones are great) and the fact that he did not push it 24/7 365 like so many pro's. We shall see.

Eh, details details! Lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity