over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"King" of AAS - TEST

just make sure you run an AI on and have a damn good pct lined up. test is extremely suppressive

just make sure you run an AI on and have a damn good pct lined up. test is extremely suppressive

all roids are supressive.
if i could go back in time these last 5 years i'da never done the gear i did. i'da stayed on test, 200/wk. and do 8 or 10 weeks at 500 max maybe 3 times a year. i'm a good responder, my bloods always come back higher than most guys here on a dose per dose basis.
i need that arimidex tho, even at a lower dose because of that. i get a sore right nipple even at 250 a week of biotech gear.

Biggest MoFo I ever trained with (5'8" 340LBs) Always stayed on about 1g test and 5-6 iu GH year round. Sometimes he would ramp down real low but always blast back up most of the time. He gave bench press demos at various IFBB shows. Guy had an over 800lb singles at 45 years young (raw) :eek:
He always said "Hey it's only test and growth, it's the other compounds that will fuck you up" Don't know if I agree completely but it does seem like they are the most natural hormones. I'm old so I need both anyway LOL!

He must not know the potential effects of heart growth with that combo used long term

There are many more AAS that are more suppressive. Really though, does it matter? You use any of this stuff and your system is going to shut down. One more thing, this good PCT lined up stuff, is just a bunch of BS.

When you consider positive results, potential negative side effects, cost, and likelihood to be faked or underdosed, test is hard to beat.

Biggest MoFo I ever trained with (5'8" 340LBs) Always stayed on about 1g test and 5-6 iu GH year round. Sometimes he would ramp down real low but always blast back up most of the time. He gave bench press demos at various IFBB shows. Guy had an over 800lb singles at 45 years young (raw) :eek:

He always said "Hey it's only test and growth, it's the other compounds that will fuck you up" Don't know if I agree completely but it does seem like they are the most natural hormones. I'm old so I need both anyway LOL!

800lb bench press raw? I call bullshit

I love test:headbang: !!! Libido skyrockets, mood is better and energized. Highest I've used is 750mg/week I loved it, all I need AI wise is 25mg aromasin a week after im done cruising for the next 8-10 weeks I might give 1000mg a try for 8 weeks.

I feel great on testosterone but I don't like the look it gives me puffy look I keep it at 250mg

How do you guys keep the test hunger in check? I get an insane appetite on test.

I love high test.. ive beefed enough so i have enough receptors to have minimal sides.. currently 290ish at 6'3 with mid low bf.. in my 285-305 range high test has been a stable.. have frontloated with 1750/1800 t9 go ton1500 wk and i onpy used AI once a wk maybe twice t9 combat estr9gen rising as far as bloat or softness starting to surfsce butzamped that real quicknwith minimal dose... 1.25mg letro twice a week For oupllenweeks wad
I should better mention now as i first posted when my ambien was kicking lol but my bf is mid/low teens % befor anyone thinks ripped wall of granite.. but also i feel as if the more muscle mass you have there is a potential increase of androgen receptors or simply testosterone specific receptors within the muscle, something i once read so will need to search for, but is mostly the reason a larger built guy could more safely use larger doses...
For example look at the oxes in world strong man... maybe when taking easy it a light 500-1g/wk but when those guys go hardcore and maybe using like 200mg/day of test suspension, its esterless so using close to 2g's/wk of comparable test e/c besides anything they may be taking... and when u look at their explosive cardio conditioning its pretty impressive for a 6'6 350+lb bear of a man

i never week to 1 g of test, highest i went was to 750mg.I love test,its my favorite.But i sure love me some tren also :headbang:

800lb bench press raw? I call bullshit

Why's that??? There must be at least of few hundred 800 pound raw benchers on the internet! ;)

What is for You low, moderate and high Test dose?

And for example... what is difference beetwen 350mg vs 700mg ( Test P ) or 500mg vs 1g ( Test E/C )? Better protein synthesis, increase IGF-1 level, increase insulin sensitivity etc.?

Guys at getbig.com claim to run 3 to 6 grams a week.....crazy!!!!!

When I did my 1.5g~ I pinned sust EOD, and think the frequency helped with estro sides, cause I don't think I used an AI very often....

When I tried 2g tho about 6 weeks I got bloated, tired, and just run down feeling

I guess I'm in the minority in that I didn't love high test. I'm definitely not as big as some of you monsters out there barely pushing 235 on a good day at 10% as of last dexa @ 6ft but I didn't get much more out of 1.5 grams test than I did out of 750. It could be because my body didn't need the higher dose. It may be less healthy in the long run but 500-750 test, with primo or deca topping me upto 1.2ish on the highest side seemed to treat me a lot better in terms of results and just overall feel not to mention look. I felt lazy and hairy more than anything at higher test doses. I've worked out of the middle east and spent a lot of time in Egypt recently so I've had access to pharma test out of legit pharmacies and seen guys straight up abusing test out there, 2-3grams quite regularly and they were big boys so I have no doubts that it works great for many, just not for me, at least at this point in my development.

Last edited:
What is for You low, moderate and high Test dose?

And for example... what is difference beetwen 350mg vs 700mg ( Test P ) or 500mg vs 1g ( Test E/C )? Better protein synthesis, increase IGF-1 level, increase insulin sensitivity etc.?

yes on protein synthesis, igf1 level and increased glycogen retention. also fat loss due to the androgenic effects

AAS do not increase insulin sensitivity though, they actually DECREASE it.

No sides up to 1g a week for me. I once ventured into the +1800 realm with the addition EQ and dbol and blew up like a baloon for a few months. However, i believe the increased alcohol intake post break-up with the wifey is what lead to me being so uncomfortable at that weight :(

Test is great, but most people go way to high and desensitize themselves.

Fact 1: you are only going to take so much, there is a dose level that your body or your mind won't let you go past.

Fact 2: you are only as big as your dose.

This is why it's important to take the least amount you need to grow, so that you can keep increasing the dose for the longest period of time, thus reaching the maximum size when you get to 1 above.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws