over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-ASeR-Focus (Aurum RX) Contest Prep Log

Thanks for the comparison shots! I continue to change in overall composition, which is always great to see. The scale is down to my previous show weight already, at 158.0. Yet, im staying fairly full and hard, and muscles bellies have gotten more developed and rounder than previously.
The supps have been on point, and my diet has been a little different than before... and closely monitored, changing when needed

The current situation... sleep, what is sleep? Just under 2 weeks to go, and sleep sucks. Tiredness ever-present. Carbs are generally low daily, with a higher carb day when needed and directed by my coach. Food doesnt taste good now, its all about functuon. Hunger always, senses dulled, and workouts... well... it's tough. Can't go heavy, strength way down. Tendons dry and complaining. Not going to try lifting heavy at this point anyway. No desire to get injured, and am looking to lean out more, bring out details, and make it to the end point for success.
On track to bring best condition ever.
This has been an incredibly smooth prep. Textbook, in the way it's come together and dialed in

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-24-06.23.34.jpg
    PicsArt_04-24-06.23.34.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 83
The current situation... sleep, what is sleep? Just under 2 weeks to go, and sleep sucks. Tiredness ever-present. Carbs are generally low daily, with a higher carb day when needed and directed by my coach. Food doesnt taste good now, its all about functuon. Hunger always, senses dulled, and workouts... well... it's tough. Can't go heavy, strength way down. Tendons dry and complaining. Not going to try lifting heavy at this point anyway. No desire to get injured, and am looking to lean out more, bring out details, and make it to the end point for success.
On track to bring best condition ever.
This has been an incredibly smooth prep. Textbook, in the way it's come together and dialed in

Wow ,you look great ! I have been following this thread and can see the changes in your build over the past couple of months .very impressive !

Wow ,you look great ! I have been following this thread and can see the changes in your build over the past couple of months .very impressive !

Thabks so much for your thoughts, and for following our thread! Prep has went really smooth this time, and right on track. Am at my bottom weight now, 158.0, but fullness is staying, skin is really dry now... somewhat flat, but a very different look from last year. Pictures in that dim gym lockerroom dont do justice to the confidence and cuts i see in the mirror...

Stay tuned, i expect to report a win in 2 weeks ;)

Thabks so much for your thoughts, and for following our thread! Prep has went really smooth this time, and right on track. Am at my bottom weight now, 158.0, but fullness is staying, skin is really dry now... somewhat flat, but a very different look from last year. Pictures in that dim gym lockerroom dont do justice to the confidence and cuts i see in the mirror...

Stay tuned, i expect to report a win in 2 weeks ;)

Impressive as always!
How's it going for Asteelz?

doing great brother, this past week included all of my finals and exams, last one is tonight then i get a break until after the show. timing could not be better.

physique is rapidly improving, having difficulty staying full but the body fat is real low and very dry.

Attachments

• pro m update.jpg
    pro m update.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 213
  • pro m update2.jpg
    pro m update2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 208
doing great brother, this past week included all of my finals and exams, last one is tonight then i get a break until after the show. timing could not be better.

physique is rapidly improving, having difficulty staying full but the body fat is real low and very dry.

Bro,Your contest is in two weeks also?

8 days to go, and last night turned into a much-needed (coach ordered) cheat meal. Burger, fries, and a dessert 😋 when its timed for a purpose, rather than consumed as a regular way of eating, it can serve a real benefit. This morning's pics will make the point for me.
I couldnt have done this prep without Asteelz, and when it comes to our life, i wouldnt have wanted to. He makes everything fit right, run smooth, and is the best partner. More than any trophy or physical goal, for me, this is what its all about

Attachments

• 20160429_093419.jpg
    20160429_093419.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 226
  • 20160429_071220.jpg
    20160429_071220.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 211
Yes, almost there, 4 days to go. Empty and tired, excited... the best results to date for sure! My weight was dropping pretty quickly, so burgers and fries were coach-ordered last Thursday, Saturday, and again tonight. With dessert. So being flat and empty may sound like a fun opportunity for cheat foods, but after having small portions and clean eating for this long, those kind of foods almost make me feel sick.
But they serve a purpose, and i know that the morning will bring a whole new crazy look!
Have been doing high volume supersets yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Posing practice, fasted cardio every morning. Still working at full volume of patients, so by the time bedtime rolls around, im about ready to just collapse.
But i wouldnt change a thing... and i will always appreciate the love and support, true partnership, with Asteelz
This pic is from tonight, after training, before cheat meal...

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-03-10.44.51.jpg
    PicsArt_05-03-10.44.51.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 67
You both are looking pretty shredded .good luck this weekend at your show !

Thanks Viking , thanks Mike. Appreciate the support. Been careful not to over diet this last week , everyone around me tells me I'm ready by as you guys know it's the mental game of saying I can still squeeze out another 1 or 2% more progress. Going to go low on carbs again today , start eating more tomorrow slowly adding in food each meal. Switching protein sources to sashimi tuna for 2 Meals a day to aid in rapid digestion , let the intestines clear out a little. Following some advice from my better half and using my knowledge of the human biochemistry to bridge the gaps

One day to go... will post results after tomorrow. Just started filling back up last night. Very dry already, hands down best condition ever, cant wait to see the finished look

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-06-09.56.39.jpg
    PicsArt_05-06-09.56.39.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 65
Top spot taken, best condition to date, and a renewed fire now for these next 9 weeks until nationals! Very tired at the moment, spent a great day with family, couldnt have asked for more, done more, pushed harder, left any stone u turned to get to this spot! Its been a great run with this line of supps, my coach Shelby is top of the line un all areas to work with, excit3d to see whats next. Im signing off now with this thread, and a picture... thanks for following, and a big thanks to Viking

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-08-08.36.51.jpg
    PicsArt_05-08-08.36.51.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 50
Congratulations !

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members