over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LGD-4033 - The Strongest SARM

Wow I had no idea such a low dose was used. Only 1mg? My lgd from superior is 10mg/ml and I just started the other day at 10mg. Maybe back it to 5. I am usually always on gear and/or hrt so I'm just playing around with sarms to see if it compliments the gear. Ostarine did nothing for me at 20mg and I have half bottle left. Maybe I'll just try lgd and ost together at a lower dose to see if they are synergistic. Like ost at 10mg and lgd at 5mg

Last edited:
Wow I had no idea such a low dose was used. Only 1mg? My lgd from superior is 10mg/ml and I just started the other day at 10mg. Maybe back it to 5. I am usually always on gear and/or hrt so I'm just playing around with sarms to see if it compliments the gear. Ostarine did nothing for me at 20mg and I have half bottle left. Maybe I'll just try lgd and ost together at a lower dose to see if they are synergistic. Like ost at 10mg and lgd at 5mg

If Ostarine done nothing for you at 20mg I doubt it will at 10mg even if you add something else. I would recommend you see what the LGD does for you first. That way you can gauge it's effectiveness without wondering if Ostarine had an influence. 5mg is a good starting dose but I would look at moving up to 10mg. If you started at 10mg and were ok I would probably just stay there.

If Ostarine done nothing for you at 20mg I doubt it will at 10mg even if you add something else. I would recommend you see what the LGD does for you first. That way you can gauge it's effectiveness without wondering if Ostarine had an influence. 5mg is a good starting dose but I would look at moving up to 10mg. If you started at 10mg and were ok I would probably just stay there.

I actually remember I got a headache at 10mg past few days and I never get headaches. Today I took 5mg and still had a headache and my bp was about 10% higher than normal. I'm going to try like 2-3mg for a week then 5 for abut then 7-8 then 10 so I can gauge it.

I actually remember I got a headache at 10mg past few days and I never get headaches. Today I took 5mg and still had a headache and my bp was about 10% higher than normal. I'm going to try like 2-3mg for a week then 5 for abut then 7-8 then 10 so I can gauge it.

That sounds ideal then. I felt sick when I upped from 5mg to 10mg in one day. I hope you like the stuff. Although I just read your other thread so chances are you haven't a clue what is doing what... that is one great stack :D

The dropper is 1.5ml.
1/3 of dropper is 5mg
2/3 of dropper is 10mg
I believe there are 30 drops per ml if you want to count drops but I just pull out 1/3 or 2/3 depending in my daily dose.

I googled drops per ml and it gave me 20. I have been on LGD since Oct. 23rd, started with 10 drops, moved to 15 for a few days (3 or 4) on the 28th and then bumped it up to 20 drops. I am retaining some water but I am crushing it in the gym. I plan to stay at 20 drops until Dec. 21st where I will most likely bridge with MK-677 at 12.5 mg.

I googled drops per ml and it gave me 20. I have been on LGD since Oct. 23rd, started with 10 drops, moved to 15 for a few days (3 or 4) on the 28th and then bumped it up to 20 drops. I am retaining some water but I am crushing it in the gym. I plan to stay at 20 drops until Dec. 21st where I will most likely bridge with MK-677 at 12.5 mg.

Nice plan. I bet that water goes up when you start the MK-677 :)

Nice plan. I bet that water goes up when you start the MK-677 :)

Funny you mention that, I just came here to post my research regarding water retention and picked up a bottle of Dandelion (leaf) extract and bottle of Uva Ursi extract by Herb Pharm this morning at Whole Foods. Took a dropper of each and I have been peeing all day, lol.

I just ordered 2 more for less on Amazon and also picked up a gallon of Glycerin for 23 bucks to mix with BCAAS I already have preworkout.

Lets get that water where it's supposed to be and detox the hell out of my kidneys, liver and urinary tract at the same time.

Sidenote: Leg day, People mouth breathing and texting and I'm raining sweat, fully focused with my spotter LGD-4033

Last edited:
Has anyone done a liver test on LGD to see if it effects it at all?

I first heard that this stuff doesn't shut you down, that got me interested. But after some research it does indeed shut you down... So now my question is, why would you take 8 weeks lgd instead of somthing like test prop or an oral? Isn't it basically the same thing, except the lgd is less effective?

Thanks

I first heard that this stuff doesn't shut you down, that got me interested. But after some research it does indeed shut you down... So now my question is, why would you take 8 weeks lgd instead of somthing like test prop or an oral? Isn't it basically the same thing, except the lgd is less effective?

Thanks
No. Lgd is a selective androgen receptor modulator meaning it is selective in the tissue it affects- most notably skeletal muscle tissue. Aas are not selective and have a host of negative effects on other parts of the human body.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

No. Lgd is a selective androgen receptor modulator meaning it is selective in the tissue it affects- most notably skeletal muscle tissue. Aas are not selective and have a host of negative effects on other parts of the human body.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

x2

LGD although in the same is completely different to most aas.

Just purchased 2 bottle of lgd-4033 from superior peptides for my research. First time buying from them so we will see how good their product is. I'm hoping to get it by mid next week in which the research start.

I'll post back with my findings. This will be my first time reaching this chemical so I'll easily be able to distinguish it's affects versus the other compounds that will be used.

Just purchased 2 bottle of lgd-4033 from superior peptides for my research. First time buying from them so we will see how good their product is. I'm hoping to get it by mid next week in which the research start.

I'll post back with my findings. This will be my first time reaching this chemical so I'll easily be able to distinguish it's affects versus the other compounds that will be used.

Good stuff :) I just replied to your post in the other thread too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131