over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little 125 lb woman chokes out a big bouncer

I’m sure it falls in line with any number of horror stories you’ve brought up in threads over time

and yet millions of men rush down the aisle to sign away their freedom to the government every year LOL

divorce is gonna hurt way more for men after 2018 is over

and yet millions of men rush down the aisle to sign away their freedom to the government every year LOL

divorce is gonna hurt way more for men after 2018 is over

It hurt (financially) pretty dam bad to start with so that’s really saying something. I don’t always agree with your anti marriage stance but i have felt the burden of divorce so I don’t blame a man for being careful.

Mike your among friends if you wanna talk about it brother

Exactly. It's not about being able to breathe. It is about cutting off blood flow to the brain. After closing off the artery, it only takes a few seconds to go out...and you don't have time to "feel it" coming. By the time you feel it, you are already going out.

Yes, I compare it to what happens to me when my heart goes into a really bad ventricular tachycardia. I pass out, no blood flow to the brain or at least not enough.

No, I wouldn't, but any girl I have been with would never attempt to do that to me...not only because she knows I will never tolerate such disrespect, but because she has too much respect for me to do something like that.

In the past, it was not only fear of consequences (getting their shit kicked in) that has traditionally kept women from beating on men. It was also the respect they had for men...something that is quickly fading...and not only because of feminism, but because men are, by the droves, abandoning their masculinity in favor of a more feminine attitude toward life and relationships.

Women who do that kind of stuff to men have no respect for men (or the man they are with). As for the girl in the video, in her mind, that guy is no better than a turd in a toilet bowl....and the sad thing is, she may be right, given his complete lack of self-respect. But...we don't really know what happened here. For all we know she could have just found him in bed with someone else. It still doesn't make her reaction right, but it does make it understandable. Furthermore, when most women find their boyfriend/husband cheating, the man usually feels so guilty (and the girl so angry), that he would never retaliate under such circumstances...and most women know that. I would probably react the same way if I was caught cheating, but I have never cheated and would never cheat.

Good points. I have seen children treat their parents this way. As a teacher I saw it way too many times. No respect at all. You have to wonder how much of that is due to lack of parenting skills. In a case with a woman and a man, yes maybe the man is part of the problem too. Complicated issues. This sort of thing though would have never happened even just 20 years ago.

People hurt people in general, but if I had to list one example of how the law allowed a woman to completely dismantle my life...in every possible way, without me doing absolutely anything to deserve it, it would be my ex-wife.

Ive written about my ex-wife on here before and how she cheated on me, but our divorce was somewhat pain free. I was lucky in that marriage only lasted 2 years and it was right after college graduation. Neither of us had any money and we had no kids. I think I got lucky that she cheated and I caught it early on.

Ive written about my ex-wife on here before and how she cheated on me, but our divorce was somewhat pain free. I was lucky in that marriage only lasted 2 years and it was right after college graduation. Neither of us had any money and we had no kids. I think I got lucky that she cheated and I caught it early on.

Your story is nearly identical to mine minus the cheating part. We lasted 4 years, no kids no money and got together fresh out of college. I didn’t contest to anything in the divorce and didn’t even show up to court. If she and I had had it our way we would have walked away with what we had and made it easy but her attorney took advantage of my absence from court and I ended up having to make payments to her for a time even though I was unemployed and she had a nearly six figure salary.

Still I’m not completely anti marriage. The divorce favored her financially but the reason for the divorce in the first place was because of me. Had I not taken her for granted and been a piece of shit there wouldn’t have been a divorce to begin with. I don’t share some guys views that all women are maliciously use divorce as a tool to ruin men’s life just because they can.

a wife is nothing more than a girlfriend who you have to pay if you two break up lmao

Im surprised I\noone mentioned the girl that grabbed the other girls ass, unless I missed it?

What the freak was her deal? whyd she grab her ass? what happened with her?

Im surprised I\noone mentioned the girl that grabbed the other girls ass, unless I missed it?

What the freak was her deal? whyd she grab her ass? what happened with her?

They said that was her friend just fooling around. The girl didn't find out that it was her friend until after the incident was over.

Or...maybe people are getting sick of what the feminist movement is/has been doing to society.

There is more than your perspective here...and your interpretation is way off base for a LOT of the men in this thread. That, I know for a FACT.

If you don't see the destructiveness behind the current pro-feminism-anti-male movement tearing through our country today, well...I don't know what to tell you.

I have a 14 year old daughter and am terrified of the world she is going to have to live in...one in which the majority of men are a bunch of passive, weak minded, feminine cowards who are afraid to do or say anything that might be taken as even the slightest bit offensive...and women who are growing up with a distorted view of their own nature and who, as a result, are more unhappy than ever.

Maybe you just have the blinders on...or maybe you don't care. I don't know, but a LOT of people are speaking out about this today...and for good reason. The video itself...when standing alone...means nothing. It's good for a laugh. However, for many, it is what the video represents, as it relates to our modern society, that bothers so many men.

Dude this is such bullshit, you are on the wrong side of history, by a lot. It's so funny to see how scared men are of their privileges and unfair advantages taken away.

Hey, next time you are under what you "think" is a lot of weight, remember Becca Swanson has a 850lb squat, 500lb bench, and 600lb deadlift. Are you even a man?

Now I want you think about the pro female MMA fighters that could decimate you, I'm sure you think you could take them, I'm sure they would choke you out in a minute.

Men have fucked women forever, it's time to give them some space to figure out exactly what they need, even if we are put at a slight disadvantage for a time, it's nothing compared to what they have had to deal with in the past.

Dude this is such bullshit, you are on the wrong side of history, by a lot. It's so funny to see how scared men are of their privileges and unfair advantages taken away.

Hey, next time you are under what you "think" is a lot of weight, remember Becca Swanson has a 850lb squat, 500lb bench, and 600lb deadlift. Are you even a man?

Now I want you think about the pro female MMA fighters that could decimate you, I'm sure you think you could take them, I'm sure they would choke you out in a minute.

Men have fucked women forever, it's time to give them some space to figure out exactly what they need, even if we are put at a slight disadvantage for a time, it's nothing compared to what they have had to deal with in the past.

Yep...you totally misunderstood. It has nothing to do with equality of opportunity. You have no idea what I'm even talking about.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131