over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose DNP cycle

Got my syntrop DNP..had a question.

Were you to run it in the middle of a cycle, burn some shit off, and then continue the cycle, what kind of effects would it have on your strength? I'm doing a very very lean bulk, my carbs are 100g a day, fat 80, protein 300g. Only reason I ask is because it's summer (i want my abs back) and if I could keep my bulk going and drop the fat off real fast without fucking my strength gains up too bad that would be sweet.

i went to the site and emailed them. i have not heard a response. whats the ordering process with that site. do they send you price list etc. and then you order? and is there any other sponsors that supply dnp? thanks

wow thanks for all the great advise. So its on then, Monday i will start my 7 day dnp cycle 200 mgs for 4 to 5 days then up to 400 mgs the last 2 or 3 days. my wife will be on 200 mgs for one week as well if she can handle it. i might have to do 2 days on for her one day of to keep levels down.

ok so did body fat today right where i though i was at 6.8% 211 this is after 4 days no carbs. last week it was 7.5% but it was Monday right after my 2 day carb up. i have been doing the anabolic diet but i think i will need to increase low carb days from 5 to 7 days to get down to around 4 then maybe one more increase to 10 days before my carb up to hit my goal of 3%.

I am on tren 3 cc per week 1250 of test 800 of eq winny oral 50 mgs clen 140 mcg per day ketofen at night 3 mg. gh 10 ius per day just add the gh this last week. so far my weight is up and getting leaner and im 10 weeks from comp and 4 weeks from Vegas.

one more thing how many days did it take to lose the water retention from a low dose? it took like 5 days last time.

i think if i lose 5 to ten lbs i should be at 5% that would be sick for vegas thanks again for all the great advise.

ill start a new thread and try to keep log everyday of how its going and how much bf i loss. thanks again.

I read and always thought the DNP burns through carbohydrates before it starts using fat for energy...
No, this is not how DNP works. There's no need to deplete glycogen or go low carb. It'll increase metabolic rate the same regardless of whether you eat carbs or fats.

Conciliator first i want to say i have read tons of your stuff and by far you are the most informed on this topic.

so i was wondering about my wife should i do a one on one of or 2 on 1 off with her to keep levels down i only have 200 mg caps and i dont want to make her life hell. so any advise on that would be great. from what i have read from you that no matter low carb or high carb you will loss fat as long as your cal is low enough my bmr is around 3800 im eating on low carb about 2500 i would assume this should be more then enough. i will have my wife on 1800 cal a 33/33/33 diet for most of the time so she has enough energy through the day i will also take pics today as we both took are first dose this morning, and at the end of this to show how much we have lost.

do you think 200 mgs is were i should stay just for longer or should i bump it up to 400 mgs the last couple of days?

my last run of this stuff i lost weight but i was 15% went to 12.5% so at that fat level my body doesn't look much different but at 6.8% 5-10 lbs would be crazy do you think that is possible in a week with all the stuff im on and my diet. at my current weight and bf% i only have 15 lbs to 0% and i know that is not going to happen and i wouldn't want it to as that would lead to my death lol. but 4% would be nice.:D

i am starting my FIRST low dose run of dnp. i am gonna stay at 200 for 2 weeks and then 400 for 2 weeks. my question is what can i stack with it. i have t3 and eca. should i wait till i am done and then do t3, eca or stack together etc. also, at these doses should i run it longer? what is the max amount of weeks i should stay on? any advice would be great. thanks

from what i have read you could stack all 3 eca will control hunger and t3 is said not to be needed but im on it already so no point in dropping it now. i might take a small dose of clen like 20 to 40 mcs while on dnp.

but i would wait a couple of days to see how hot you feel on dnp and use small dose of other stuff.

whats your bf at now.

from what i have read you could stack all 3 eca will control hunger and t3 is said not to be needed but im on it already so no point in dropping it now. i might take a small dose of clen like 20 to 40 mcs while on dnp.

but i would wait a couple of days to see how hot you feel on dnp and use small dose of other stuff.

whats your bf at now.

i am not sure what my bodyfat is exactly. i am guessing its around 10 to 12%. i have been dieting hard for about 8 weeks. low carb, high protein etc with no fatburners. i have lost 18lbs. i havent done any cardio. just diet and lifting. loosing the weight has come to a hault tho. i want add the dnp, eca, and t3 to see how much more i can lose. i am 6'1" and now 220. my goal weight is 205. i am also 40yo so it doesnt come off like it use to. thanks for the advice. i am thinking i will do all 3 once i am on dnp for a week or so and see if i can get to my goal. how long can you stay on dnp?

i am not sure what my bodyfat is exactly. i am guessing its around 10 to 12%. i have been dieting hard for about 8 weeks. low carb, high protein etc with no fatburners. i have lost 18lbs. i havent done any cardio. just diet and lifting. loosing the weight has come to a hault tho. i want add the dnp, eca, and t3 to see how much more i can lose. i am 6'1" and now 220. my goal weight is 205. i am also 40yo so it doesnt come off like it use to. thanks for the advice. i am thinking i will do all 3 once i am on dnp for a week or so and see if i can get to my goal. how long can you stay on dnp?

not trying to hijack the thread, but clear your pm's smokeybair

great work smokey. i feel you on the weight loss stopping and on the age thing im turning 36 in 2 months. as for length of time i dont think there is a cut off but i could be wrong. i would assume as long as you can handle it as dnp builds in the system day by day i can tell you once your levels are high enough you will want the sweating to just end.

Who supplies DNP now? Are there any suppliers that have crystal DNP? I haven't seen it in anyone's product list as of late.

Thanks, but isn't Syntrop just the powdered DNP? I do prefer the new crystal DNP as it gets out of the system much quicker and you can feel it within a few hours.
This is a myth. As Simkins explained in his extensive human research on DNP, crystal DNP and powder DNP are "therapeutically indistinguishable" once you account for the dose equivalency. The reason people think that crystal DNP has a shorter half life is because it's not as strong, due to the sodium content (crystal DNP is street slang for the sodium salt of DNP). For a given dose, you get less actual DNP with the crystal form, since part of the weight is sodium. When the sodium is cleaved, you're left with less actual DNP. And it should be pretty obvious that when you're taking less DNP, the sides feel less intense and also terminate more quickly. But you'll also have less of an increase in metabolic rate and less fat loss. You could get the exact same effect by simply taking less powder DNP.

so i was wondering about my wife should i do a one on one of or 2 on 1 off with her to keep levels down i only have 200 mg caps and i dont want to make her life hell. so any advise on that would be great.
Your best bet would be to get some good 100mg caps for more accurate dosing. But if you don't have access to a source that has that, I'd start her on one 200mg cap every other day. If she's fine on that for 3-4 days (and she probably will be), than I'd increase the frequency to one cap every 36 hours. So 1 cap at 8AM on day 1, 1 cap at 8 PM on day 2, 1 cap at 8AM on day 4, 1 cap at 8PM on day 5, and so on. Again, if she's fine on that after 3-4 days, then go up to one cap every day. If at any time her (or your) body temperature goes over 99.1 or if the sides feel excessive, then reduce the dose or dosing frequency.
from what i have read from you that no matter low carb or high carb you will loss fat as long as your cal is low enough my bmr is around 3800 im eating on low carb about 2500 i would assume this should be more then enough.
Yeah, that sounds really good to me. If you're feeling too much lethargy from the low carb diet and/or if your workouts are suffering, I'd increase your carb intake.
i will have my wife on 1800 cal a 33/33/33 diet for most of the time so she has enough energy through the day i will also take pics today as we both took are first dose this morning, and at the end of this to show how much we have lost.
That should be alright, depending on how much your wife weighs. If she's under 140, you might want to cut back on her calories a little bit more to ensure a dietary deficit. It's not like that's mandatory, since the DNP should be burning a good deal of calories, but I think it's best to ensure that there's a good caloric deficit by keeping calories under maintenance, even while on DNP.

You also should feel free to increase her protein intake at the expense of carbs/fats. 1800 Cal at a 33/33/33 is 600 Cal or 150g of protein. It might help in terms of hunger and muscle retention if she increased that to 200g+. So feel free to up the protein if she wants to.
do you think 200 mgs is were i should stay just for longer or should i bump it up to 400 mgs the last couple of days?
It's impossible to say. There's just way too much variation in personal sensitivity to DNP to be able to plan out a cycle. I know 250 lb guys who can't handle any more than 200mg/day because of how sensitive they are to it. I also know guys who are under 200 lbs who have to take 600-800 mg/day to even start feeling anything. Most people are somewhere in the middle, but you never know.

Here's a post I made on this topic a while back:
If you want a proper dosing protocol, follow the advice I've given elsewhere. You start at the lowest dose you have. You make sure to stay at each dose for 4-5 days. You increase the dose by the lowest increment you have, and ONLY if your body temperature is under 99.1 (an objective measure) and the side effects aren't excessive (a subjective meause). If you're relatively sensitive to DNP, you may very well find that when you go from, say, 200mg/day to 300mg/day that your temperature starts jumping up over 99.1. Or maybe your temperature is ok (under 99.1) but the side effects become too much to tolerate. If this were to happen, the upper safe dose for you would simply be 200mg/day. It makes no difference that your "plan" was to go up to 300 or 400 or 500 mg/day. No. Your plan is 200mg/day max, as that's what you can safely tolerate based on your sensitivity to DNP. At best, you had a bad plan. At worst, your plan could influence you to take unsafe doses that are too high for you, putting you at risk for serious injury.

Don't make the mistake of planning the doses for your cycle. The only thing you can plan on with DNP is a very low dose for the first 4-5 days. From there, it's all a matter of how you respond, what your temperature is, and how you feel, not a predetermined cycle plan.
my last run of this stuff i lost weight but i was 15% went to 12.5% so at that fat level my body doesn't look much different but at 6.8% 5-10 lbs would be crazy do you think that is possible in a week with all the stuff im on and my diet. at my current weight and bf% i only have 15 lbs to 0% and i know that is not going to happen and i wouldn't want it to as that would lead to my death lol. but 4% would be nice.:D
If you're at 6.8% at 211, you only have like 6 lbs of fat to lose to get to 4%. I definitely think you could do that in 1-2 weeks.

Hope that helps,
Conciliator

This is a myth. As Simkins explained in his extensive human research on DNP, crystal DNP and powder DNP are "therapeutically indistinguishable" once you account for the dose equivalency. The reason people think that crystal DNP has a shorter half life is because it's not as strong, due to the sodium content (crystal DNP is street slang for the sodium salt of DNP). For a given dose, you get less actual DNP with the crystal form, since part of the weight is sodium. When the sodium is cleaved, you're left with less actual DNP. And it should be pretty obvious that when you're taking less DNP, the sides feel less intense and also terminate more quickly. But you'll also have less of an increase in metabolic rate and less fat loss. You could get the exact same effect by simply taking less powder DNP.

That's based upon in vitro tests. I can tell you from empirical and in vivo tests and experience that it does come on more quickly and diminish in effects more quickly with the same dose for both substances. This is also confirmed in urine and blood samples.
But this is not what my question was. It is simply whether Syntrop DNP is powder or crystal?

does the sodium in the crystal dnp cause more water retention?

That's based upon in vitro tests
What in vitro tests? I ask, because I'm confident that you're just saying this, even though you're completely unaware of any in vitro studies looking at anything on this topic. Please, prove me wrong and post a reference to even one in vitro study on this.
In contrast to whatever lame excuse you'll provide for why you can't or won't offer a reference, I will (since I don't talk out of my ass to falsely bolster my arguments). The Simkins research that I alluded to earlier was not in vitro, but the most extensive in vivo study ever performed in humans. The reference is Simkins, S. Dinitrophenol and desiccated thyroid in the treatment of obesity: a comprehensive clinical and laboratory study. J Am Med Assoc 1937; 108: 2110–2118.

There's also Cutting and Tainter, who popularized the use of DNP in the 1930's after conducting the original human studies on it at Stanford University. To quote them, "The drug was used in the form of dinitrophenol itself or as the sodium salt. Capsules containing 100mg. of the sodium salt, or its equivalent of 75 mg. of the acid, were used throughout. The two forms were therapeutically indistinguishable, as was to be expected." And the reference: Tainter ML, Stockton AB, Cutting WC. Use of dinitrophenol in obesity and related conditions: a progress report. J Am Med Assoc 1933; 101: 1472–1475.
I can tell you from empirical and in vivo tests
What in vivo tests? When? Where? I call bullshit again. Please post a reference showing a faster onset of action for the crystal and prove me wrong. I have a feeling you're going to come back and tell us that when you said "in vivo tests" what you actually meant was the uncontrolled anecdote of you and your buddies.
...it does come on more quickly and diminish in effects more quickly with the same dose for both substances.
When you take the same dose, you'll be getting less actual DNP with the crystal form. While the sides won't come on any more quickly, they won't be as strong. There's also faster disposition from the body. Again, that's simply because you're ingesting less actual DNP.
This is also confirmed in urine and blood samples.
Urine and blood samples? When? Where? Maybe the average person will buy whatever you're inventing to sell, but for the third time I call bullshit. When have the pharmacokinetics of DNP and its sodium salt been compared? Prove me wrong. Since you can't, I'm eager to hear what lame excuse you'll come up with for why you can't post the source of these claims. What will it be?

1) I have nothing to prove to you.
2) Go find it yourself, cuz it's easy to find.
3) I would have given you the reference, but you didn't ask nicely enough
4) I don't have the reference saved, but I know I read it somewhere, so trust me
5) I have the reference, but I'm really busy right now, so sorry.

Or maybe you'll come up with some new ones that are more creative. Most likely, you'll just divert and throw up some red herring fallacies, like how I'm such a dick. Well, yes, it pisses me off when people make shit up to try to support their weak positions. If you claim there's research and studies and tests that you know you've never seen, you bet I'm going to call your ass out. That's pathetic.

I work landscape in GA, so I am in the heat ALL day long. Would it be a bad idea to consider DNP? In terms of body temp...

You are simply not worth a reasonable response. How many hours did it take you to scour the internet for your research so you could attempt a rebuttal; and a weak one at that.
In your model, if you haven't experienced or read it or gravy trained on the work of others, it mustn't exist. You try and try to make people think you are an expert but the ladeling you exert to make a point comes across as childish and pathetic. You say that "I have nothing to prove to you" yet you waste everyone's time by doing the exact opposite by cut quoting each line, which is sociopathic behavior. how many people have had to file restraining orders against you? You even preface you antics with a paper tiger calling out a red herring when in fact, you have done that already. You presume that I will think you are a dick when the reality is that you already know you are which is why you tried to use a false presupposition without a proper nominilization showing that you have identity issues and many others to boot. Arguing with you is a moot point since you have identified yourself as all that is formerly listed.
But the biggest problem I have with you and your type is that YOU ARE TROLLING! Go hide under a bridge and try to scare some billy goats.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws