over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LOWER AB VISCERAL FAT PLEASE HELP

I know that I figured op just had his terms confused. What I am asking is would that treatment be beneficial or should I keep dieting and doing cardio to get it to drop?

for no more than you have to lose, i wouldn't resort to drugs and focus on diet and exercise. You are holding quite a bit of water as well so getting another 1-3% body fat off and dropping the water will make a world of difference in your look.

for no more than you have to lose, i wouldn't resort to drugs and focus on diet and exercise. You are holding quite a bit of water as well so getting another 1-3% body fat off and dropping the water will make a world of difference in your look.

I agree, he's now at the point where the body is gonna make him work harder and have to tolerate more hunger. I've been leaner and stayed there, but it takes work and to maintain requires being in pretty much a constant diet mode.

I have the same issue I super lean and vascular but as a child I was a fat ass. Just the lower abs. Could you attach a pic?

Is this shit hard to find? I'd kinda like to try it. Here is an attached pic. I want my lower ab skin to be like my upper ab skin.

Would these injections be beneficial for me?

I'm pretty much right where you are now, and it's frustrating. My arm vascularity is insane and I am looking very lean all over, but the lower abs are soft, squishy. Seems it gets worse the more fat I lose.

I think a lot of it is the "squishy fat" component, a lot is loose skin, and a lot is just stubborn fat that will take me delving into super strict territory to lose.

Sucks, but stick with it. :)

You guys that are unhappy with your lower abs should have a look at your lower back. I promise you, it's thicker back there. That is the very last place, at least for me.
You're gonna lose muscle fullness and some size chasing that fat down, just warning you right now.

Last edited:
You guys that are unhappy with your lower abs should have a look at your lower back. I promise you, it's thicker back there. That is the very last place, at least for me.
You're gonna lose muscle fullness and some size chasing that fat down, just warning you right now.
Exactly. My thing is I could make my diet even more strict and cut calories and carbs, but I am going to compromise muscle mass for a hope that it changes. I have never gotten it to go away even when I was 170lbs. I'm 220 now

Abs are a bitch. Me personally I have to stay on them everyday. I will devote a day strictly for abs but I do at least a few sets after or before my workout to warm up at a min. If you want to see shredded abs you going to need a very low carb diet.
I think leg lifts are where it's at for that lower pouch. I don't rush thru my sets either. I'll play with the tempo. I'll do 5 and then see how long I can hold my legs straight out. When I can't do straight legs I'll go to knee ups again holding as long as I can. I'll also do declines twist side to side for obliques. Adding weights to both is always nice too

I have the same issue I super lean and vascular but as a child I was a fat ass. Just the lower abs. Could you attach a pic?

Is this shit hard to find? I'd kinda like to try it. Here is an attached pic. I want my lower ab skin to be like my upper ab skin.

Would these injections be beneficial for me?

IME folks who were fat before don't achieve the same kind of shrink wrapped muscles that those who start skinny do.

But I do believe these injections could help you some.

That's what I figured I was overweight from like 10-15 and the I went from like 230 35% bf to 165lbs and scrawny as hell

I JUST can't see how that skin would have that shrink wrapped look unless I lipo done

This is not visceral fat. Its body fat and water. You will just need to get leaner to get rid of this.

Visceral fat is the fat around your organs that cause your gut to extend or push out. Its when you can see your abs and you still have a round belly because the fat behind your abs is pushing them out.

x2

I would say over 90% of the guys who have told me they have loads of visceral fat over the years just need to lose more bodyfat. Daneo looks good and he just needs to lose water and more fat as the lower abs and lower back are usually the last areas to go for most men. I have been ripped before with a 38 inch waist and even I just needed to lose more fat etc.

x2

I would say over 90% of the guys who have told me they have loads of visceral fat over the years just need to lose more bodyfat. Daneo looks good and he just needs to lose water and more fat as the lower abs and lower back are usually the last areas to go for most men. I have been ripped before with a 38 inch waist and even I just needed to lose more fat etc.

38 inch waist and ripped. Reminds me of a black guy who use to work for us. He looked a couple months pregnant in his gut, but his arms were vascular and ripped. Back again to that pesky think called genetics. Asian's get calves and black folk(ok, African Americans) get arms, that's life. Do the best with what your parents hand you.

38 inch waist and ripped. Reminds me of a black guy who use to work for us. He looked a couple months pregnant in his gut, but his arms were vascular and ripped. Back again to that pesky think called genetics. Asian's get calves and black folk(ok, African Americans) get arms, that's life. Do the best with what your parents hand you.

There are pics of me on here and I look lean (as in 10%) and my waist doesn't even look that big but it measures 38 inches plus most of the year. I should measure it sometimes as it's been a while. I do have very wide hips which isn't a great genetic trait :eek: I am hoping to get my waist down a few inches over the next few months though. I definitely sport the turtle belly parts of the year so I think if anyone has some visceral fat it will be me. I don't mean this thread but others have said to me visceral fat and they are literally just fat... as in 20% plus. I definitely don't have bodybuilding genetics :D Although I guess if I wanted to be positive I can have a fairly decent 6 pack even at approx 12% bf

That's what I figured I was overweight from like 10-15 and the I went from like 230 35% bf to 165lbs and scrawny as hell

I JUST can't see how that skin would have that shrink wrapped look unless I lipo done

Well, 10-15 is not a long time.

You may be able to get that look. Here's a few things:

- Put on more muscle all around. Skin will naturally get stretched.
- Get sub 10% BF, 7% or so if you can.
- Use HGH for a good six months. Even a bit will improve your skin.
- Learn how to manipulate water.

I believe Centopani was a chubby kid and look at the guy now:

fce538877561a6396b13723575c62d11.jpg

This is the approach I have been taking trying the best I can to grow my midsection so that the muscle ass fills the loose skin.

I'm trying to get to 7%, slowly but surely. What do you think I'm at now?

I have been toying with the idea of hgh just can't afford it atm

Have you looked into any transdermal localized fat "burners"? Such as napalm, different versions of yohimburn, lipoderm? or other popular/effective topicals. Some work well for what you are looking at doing. At least do some research on them. Not expensive either.

I tried to find some and they are being produced anymore or something. Everywhere is out of stock

cut your carbs in half and monitor your results. You will be amazed what dropping some carbs will do. Less BF and less water.

i take the old school approach on abs in the sense that i feel heavy deads and squats will really bring out your abs through developing core strength.

daeno, you just need to work on heavy compound movements and maybe even some weighted ab work once a week to bring out the lower abs, as far as the fat loss goes, injecting a bunch of shit across your stomach line sounds like a waste of time. at the end of your cutting phase DNP should be able to do the trick just fine at eliminating that last bit of stubborn fat. you look like you are more of the surfer beach bod kinda guy and you look pretty decent you don't need to go on the crazy train trying to get to some bruce lee level body fat.

i take the old school approach on abs in the sense that i feel heavy deads and squats will really bring out your abs through developing core strength.

daeno, you just need to work on heavy compound movements and maybe even some weighted ab work once a week to bring out the lower abs, as far as the fat loss goes, injecting a bunch of shit across your stomach line sounds like a waste of time. at the end of your cutting phase DNP should be able to do the trick just fine at eliminating that last bit of stubborn fat. you look like you are more of the surfer beach bod kinda guy and you look pretty decent you don't need to go on the crazy train trying to get to some bruce lee level body fat.
I can't really do any heavy squats or dead anymore due to lower back injury and hhemroids. I do heavy cable crunches 3x a week

Shit I hit reply on accident. DNP scares the shit out of me. I thought about it but too many horror stories

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws