over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest effective dose of tren?

What is the lowest effective dose of tren?

• Total voters
I ran qv parabolan 80 a few years ago, and i was only running 160 a week with 500 mg test c and i had great results

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys, regarding the guys that are running low tren, 200mg etc... What sort of test dose are you running with it.

Hey guys, regarding the guys that are running low tren, 200mg etc... What sort of test dose are you running with it.

I initially did the 150 or so test cruise per week and added in 100/wk of trenE, by second week I could tell.... sweats, hardening, leaner appearance yet scale up a couple pounds, more labored breathing just walking stairs LOL after a month or so of the cruise I blasted first 750test/400tren, wasnt quiet feeling it so over a course of few weeks climbed to upwards of 1500test/500 tren... boy did I feel like shit as time went on.. it was like my mind and body lived in a dark cave with a black cloud hovering me while surrounded by fog... definitely a confusing and not good experience I ever experienced before, LOL... so after a few more weeks tapered test waaaaaaay down so in the 200-250/wk range with tren peaked at 600/wk, feel waaaaaaaaaaaay better, mood, well being, drive... learned that that low test is way to go for me with higher tren at least... so to best answer your q, if you want low tren then keep test about same if your tren is at 200 or less, any more tren and you may need to drop your trest more as you progress... I know a run before last with tren hex, I was avg about 200/wk and running prop at 350/wk and felt great, so for me and my body 200/wk tren is going to be my cutoff point for higher test.. since everybody is dif tho, you'll just have to play and see.. for your body, maybe you can get away with going higher like 300 or may have to settle for lower like 150 etc..

and to add in on the cruise combo one last time, I would definitely consider a test/tren cruise again in future, altho, I got my sights set on test/mast cruise next, so unless that steals my heart forever i'll keep test/tren along with test/deca cruise in my rotating arsenal

Last edited:
100-150mg a week ull notice hardness, light fat loss/body tightness, some strength and energy improvments, light muscle building

250-300mg a week in my experience is where sides were down, and results were very noticable, and higher sides started, but so did the magical gains

Not to high Jack the thread but...

What's the shortest length anyone has ever ran tren and seen decent results?

I wanted to do a 4 week blast to experiment. 175mg test p/350-700mg tren a/100mg var/50mg dbol.

Anyone think it's worth it or would i be wasting my time

Ok excellent thanks for the imput guys. I have read a fair bit about guys using higher doses of tren in comparision to test. I am going to have another run at start of November. Previous runs I have done about 500 test 150 tren. i might reverse the doses to higher tren say 350 and low test say 200 and see how that goes. It will be summer here is Aust then so i will want to lean up a bit too so that sounds like a plan

I dont think there is any reason to run under 50mg eod.
Thats the minimum

I would say that 200 mgs a week would be a good starting point.

YES

What's the shortest length anyone has ever ran tren and seen decent results?

I wanted to do a 4 week blast to experiment. 175mg test p/350-700mg tren a/100mg var/50mg dbol.

Anyone think it's worth it or would i be wasting my time

you will get results from 4 weeks, but IMO 8 weeks is better .

you will get results from 4 weeks, but IMO 8 weeks is better .

Thanks. Considered 8, only reason i say 4 weeks is bc id have to take like 4-5 days off before next shot after 4th week bc of a beach trip planned. I may try try to get tren e in there for that time break

Thats ok

Thanks. Considered 8, only reason i say 4 weeks is bc id have to take like 4-5 days off before next shot after 4th week bc of a beach trip planned. I may try try to get tren e in there for that time break

its not that big of a deal I have actually had to miss a shot or two cuz of shit that happens during some cycles, just jump right back to it as soon as you can

I have done 400 mg at week. I looked like one of those heroes cartoon , but my temper was bad and I was in a bad mood while I was on it... Besides that, I love tren... Most of my friend only use test, tren and eq... That will be all about it bro....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

tren is a harsh drug..but personally to make decent gains I believe you can do 50mg EOD or 25-35mg ED and see decent, good gains..will they be as good as 100mg EOD or ED...no ofcourse not, but for first time user's and guys just doing TRT doses that is plenty

I've experienced good results with 75mg. eod.

I've been ramping up slowly, week over week..

10mg ED, 20mg ED, 25mg ED, and soon 30mg ED. We'll see how it goes over time.

Poor angry lab rat..

I ran 50mg/EOD and couldn't sleep, had terrible acne and was a raving lunatic...

I CANNOT imagine 200-300mg/ED of that shit. I'd be up for murder within 7 days.

100-150mg a week ull notice hardness, light fat loss/body tightness, some strength and energy improvments, light muscle building

250-300mg a week in my experience is where sides were down, and results were very noticable, and higher sides started, but so did the magical gains

hey brotha are you talking bout parabolan? or tren ace? after yrs of using tren i get the side effects bad now and used to have none when i started,iv always done high doses and the anxiety was crippling started to ruin my health and social life tho so would 50mg parabola twice a week be good or tren ace?

My first cycle using tren I ran it at 350 mg a week next to 350 mg test prob. 100mg each EOD. Probably my best cycle ever, low sides, low water retention, but I had a riduclously strict diet and regimine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131