over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest effective dose of tren?

What is the lowest effective dose of tren?

• Total voters
I have gotten results with as little as 25mg per day.
Tren is an amazing drug, to me the gains seem to get better and better the more you take, and for some strange reason (at least for me anyway) the sides don't get worse.
I went as high as 200mg per day for the last ten weeks of a cycle once and I was blown away at the daily changes in my physique but was even more astounded at how there seemed to be less sides than at 100mg per day (less anxiety, less insomnia, etc). It was very strange.

<25 as long as you use a test base

But if you are used to take high amount of anabolic, this is another story.

I am going to have to jump into the Tren game ;)

The lowest I have run tren was around 150mg weekly. I could easily tell I was on tren. At 225mg weekly the positive effects were very noticeable. At 350mg weekly it was on. I saw changes to my body fast but the insomnia sucked.

50ED is fantastic....

I don't know if Bodyweight plays a huge diff in the effects but I weigh btwn 222-225 and I started 40 days ago on 50mg Tren Ace/day after 10 days bumped to 100mg/day and bumped to 150mg/day 10 days after that but only 3 days later I had to back it down to 100 so I've been there roughly 30 days. Strength is amazing, aggression is manageable, even being Bi-Polar. Very pronounced veins that I've never had and every time I eat carbs I feel my body ignite and use the shit right up. I don't plan on going much longer on the cycle, maybe another 10 days. I have to mention that running it with 40mg/day of Test Cyp and 50mg/day Masteron, in my opinion has kept the sides down. I've just started getting lumps in both nipples so Prami is in @ .5/day. I am still able to do 30-45min fasted cardio 6 days a week and complete an hr workout later in the day after work. I've noticed lethargy as my biggest side and sweaty at night but nothing terrible. On my BP med Lisinopril my BP came in @ 130/62 also. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
75ed little sides but great gains, not huge mass but awesome strength

lowest dose

i would say 25 ed, tren is that damn good, even at that minute dose it will work its magic.;)

100mg of Tren along with 100mg of test for TRT is effective according to Dr.G. This is as low as 14-15mg ED. He also mentions that to put on a little size keep test at 100mg and bump up Tren to 150-200/wk for up to 8 weeks max.

Can't take the lethargy. Gonna try a 100-200 and see if I can actually not sit around all day. Starting to wonder if I have cortisol probs that the tren is exacerbating. Maybe if I take a little cortisol, I will feel better.

Last edited:
More gear = faster bigger changes

All the way up to saturation, I don't understand why anyone would want to change at a slower rate?

I noticed less sides at 100-150mg a day then I did with 50mg a day.
I would say 50 mg a day is enough to see results on tren as long as you have a test base.
I don't recommend every other day because the fluctuation of hormones makes your more temperamental .

I noticed less sides at 100-150mg a day then I did with 50mg a day.
I would say 50 mg a day is enough to see results on tren as long as you have a test base.
I don't recommend every other day because the fluctuation of hormones makes your more temperamental .

How quickly did u go up to 100 150 ?

About to start 100mg EOD. Never ran tren before. What dose do you guys start to get the cough?

What is the lowest effective dose of Tren per day that you have run, or would suggest? What side effects did you have at this recommended dose?

This is one of my fav "games to play" for a couple reasons... #1 I hate negative side effects and #2 I'm a tight ass and want to get the BEST bang for my bucks.

With TRT doses around 250mg/wk I have tried several things in the past and my favs with tren are either 25mg preworkout for ace (4-5 days/wk) or I prefer a blend (ace/enan or LF Iron Blend ace/hex/enan is perfect) I did 50mg twice a week and did very well. SLOW steady recomp and hardening. I don't get the aggression or night sweats...minimal indigestion...no paranoia etc - for ME these occur at ANYTHING 200mg/wk up. My max comfortable dose is 50mg 3x per week of a blend. I get the workout aggression and the general "I don't give a F about others..." but not the other sides. With a good diet and a couple iu of gh results were great. I am a minimalist and most people tell me I'm lying when the talk turns to "what do you take?" and I'm on HALF or less than what they are and look and feel better... :cool:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws