over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MD's Glucose Disposal Agent

If you are carb sensitive...well to me carb sensitive means a huge insulin dump from even low amounts of carbs..but thinking you mean you have trouble burning fat when you eat carbs which could mean insulin resistant..something a little different....you can take supp with 3 carb meals and see how you do. I like the idea of burning fat through the day and then concentrating some carbs around training in the evenings. So back some carbs out of morning too, and put around training..if you are really daring, use a glucometer after you eat and see what your glucose levels are to see if it's working.

JM

Will do. and yes thats what i meant is i have always had to keep carbs low to lean out. I will try a cap with each of my first three meals and then get the rest of my carbs around workout time. Hopefully this gives me the little edge that i have been looking for. I have been trying to keep my carbs high this year while cutting and i have been having a fair amount of success around the 250-300 carbs a day range but it's been a very slow cut.

Just got these in and im gonna start them next week or so. Gonna take 1 pill with each of my first 3 meals since they are a little under 50 carbs per meal. Hoping for some good fat loss help. Then im gonna try these while bulking and up my carbs quite a bit.

Just got these in and im gonna start them next week or so. Gonna take 1 pill with each of my first 3 meals since they are a little under 50 carbs per meal. Hoping for some good fat loss help. Then im gonna try these while bulking and up my carbs quite a bit.

Keep us posted!

JM

I gotta say this stuff is absolutely amazing. I have been taking it all week with my first three meals. I weight every morning and i swore i was gonna be down about 4-5 pounds from appearance and i had lost .2 pounds. My muscles feel full and strength has been great. Only thing is a wonder if it's not making me to sensitive. Been feeling like my blood sugar is low last night and today. Overall i give this product two big thumbs up.

If i was going to use a glucose meter to see how things are going how woudl you suggest doing this John? at what intervals? I wasn't going to worry about this but with my sugars feeling low i think i might order a meter and do some checks.
thanks
James

Have I gone crazy?

Where can I find this....it seems to be missing?

Since John cam eout with this I use to use them only on higher carb days, or with refeed or cheat meals. This year, my prep has been very good and I'm eating carbs at every meal..... so I decided to use MD's GDA all prep.... I take 1 cap per 25g carbs. For those who have followed any of my posts... I've been up to 70-90g carbs per meal, every meal, every day. I am taking 3 caps with each meal and the effects are crazy... I feel tighter, fuller and the pumps are insane... I used to get very soft and watery on this amount of carbs for this go around not so.... I'm sold. Every time I send Shelby my update with pics... he comments on how hard I am staying. Excellent product! :headbang:

MD, any known side effects or effects if you're taking Rx psych meds?

Thanks!

MD, any known side effects or effects if you're taking Rx psych meds?

Thanks!

Has zero effects with Paxil so far.

Its not realy doing anything that would/should cause any effects with a physc med or pain killer.
or at least i dont think it would

I know this is a proprietary blend...
But is there any way to know how much R-ala and chromium pic are in each serving since some of us might be shooting for a certain amount per day?

Bump, that's an excellent questions. I hope we receive an answer very soon.

Bump.
Who else is also using this product.

I am considering using it sparingly....post workout and maybe at breakfast. For the guys that use it post workout (and John)...are you using it after you ingest liquid carbs intra /post workout (125-150g Cyclic dextrins) or are you describing it as being used with pwo meal?(as in 50g rice for example).... Or BOTH?

If I use MD'S GDA sparingly and mainly for carb utilization, I may also supplement with 600-1200 regular ala daily for its health benefits.

Still hoping to find out how much r-ala,chromium pic, and cinnamon is in a serving!

Last edited:
Knight. I don't do PWO shake anymore.... just a PreWO shake, intra WO shake, then wait about 45-60 mins and have a whole food meal. I'll take the GDA with the PWO whole food meal.

Overall, I take the GDA's with every other meal ensuring it's always with Meal 1 and PWO. When I run short, it's Meal 1 and PWO only.

This seems to have worked well for me so far.

Nice. Im really curious if John incorporates his GDA with his high intake of cyclic dextrins and how he maps it out. Then, if he uses more gda at his pwo meal..

Nice. Im really curious if John incorporates his GDA with his high intake of cyclic dextrins and how he maps it out. Then, if he uses more gda at his pwo meal..

I'm wondering this, myself...

Should the GDA be taken with the first solid food meal after training, or immediately after, in order to insure that not too many carbs were used, relative to the amount of per-workout insulin taken.

BUMP.
Since the Mountaindog is lurking..

Sent to your PM.

I use on 2 highest carb meals on non weight days, and use 2 servings with post workout meal on training days...

JM

Last edited:
This shit works. Very strong. If I take it and do not eat enough carbs, I go into what I assume is a pre-hypo state: mouth hangs open like dog; woosy; fatigued; and breathing heavy.

JM: What's going on when this happens?

FYI, I am taking an anti depressant concurrently.

Great thread, bringing this one back from the dead with a question for mountaindog1!

John, if someone was doing a weekly carb re-feed of say 1000g carb spread out over 10-12 hours, what would you recommend in this scenario for optimal dosing protocol?

Thank you!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity