over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MD's Glucose Disposal Agent

LOL so as I'm putting my velveeta family size shells and cheese on the stove I was thinking.... Make sure to take the Mountaindog GDA.... and then I sorta forgot.

Refresh my browser and this is bumped to the top. Thanks for the reminder as I almost missed taking it prior to my enormous meal!

Is anyone using this product with the sole purpose of optimizing insulin sensitivity in between boughts of exogenous insulin use?

Is anyone using this product with the sole purpose of optimizing insulin sensitivity in between boughts of exogenous insulin use?

I have considered it for this purpose, however sometimes I think it may just be better to use metformin. It's a fantastic product but I'm not sure I want to waste time experimenting. Anyone who has used both , how do they compare?

I have considered it for this purpose, however sometimes I think it may just be better to use metformin. It's a fantastic product but I'm not sure I want to waste time experimenting. Anyone who has used both , how do they compare?

I use both on occasion. Not sure you can really compare the two, obviously the Met will be stronger. And with insulin I never really use it to the point that my receptors arent as sensitive to exo slin as they should be so I dont know how you can tell if its helping in that regards? What I do is use Met on off periods of Slin and MDs GDA when I am on slin. Met I take in the morning, pre-workout and at night, works well I find and I also take a dbl dose when I have a cheat meal. I use MDs GDA in a similar fashion but take 2 tabs with my higher carb meals and thats usually 4 meals per day right now.

Ive usually stuck with 10iu Humalog pre-workout and it has always done the trick for me.

Gda bother my stomach for some reason. I have tried quite a few of them. How has everyone been responding to this. Sounds interesting but I do not want any stomach issues..thanks

MD's Ultimate GDA has never given me any gas problems whatsoever. Metformin/glucophage is supposedly notorious for those issues.

Last edited:
I just ordered my first bottle. I am hoping with me trying to bump a weight class i will be able to do it with the carbs needed. Seems like before when i have done slin i get watery and fat - but damn i am full. So maybe this might be a happy medium for me.

I use both on occasion. Not sure you can really compare the two, obviously the Met will be stronger. And with insulin I never really use it to the point that my receptors arent as sensitive to exo slin as they should be so I dont know how you can tell if its helping in that regards? What I do is use Met on off periods of Slin and MDs GDA when I am on slin. Met I take in the morning, pre-workout and at night, works well I find and I also take a dbl dose when I have a cheat meal. I use MDs GDA in a similar fashion but take 2 tabs with my higher carb meals and thats usually 4 meals per day right now.

Ive usually stuck with 10iu Humalog pre-workout and it has always done the trick for me.

What is the purpose of taking a dbol dose when you have a cheat?

Been taking it for a week now and my workout partners and gf have noticed how much fuller I am. Overall so far so good!

I have to be careful with it. I went hypo 5-6 times after dosing with a starchy meal. I immediately hit a soda, but one time I didnt make it and I fell asleep for 4 hours waking up like feeling like i was microwaved.

If I were to take it before I have my carbs preworkout would it work fine? Intra and a post w/o carb meal will be followed. then 2 hours later my final meal before bed. how soon did it make you go hypo?

If I were to take it before I have my carbs preworkout would it work fine? Intra and a post w/o carb meal will be followed. then 2 hours later my final meal before bed. how soon did it make you go hypo?

I'd take it with my post workout carb meal.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Bump. Went back to using this recently and I feel/look fuller, tighter and more vascular. No doubt I am becoming more insulin sensitive as well.

I have to be careful with it. I went hypo 5-6 times after dosing with a starchy meal. I immediately hit a soda, but one time I didnt make it and I fell asleep for 4 hours waking up like feeling like i was microwaved.

You went hypo after using Metformin or MD's GDA? Metformin doesn't make individuals go hypo…..you must be talking about something else.

Metformin destroys my appetite. How are people dealing with that? Just suck it up?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131