over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MedLab log

Great chest/tri/delt yesterday. Strength has gone up nicely! I was carrying my daughter through the grocery store this morning in her car seat and had to switch arms every 5-10 steps the freaking shoulder pumps were killer!

LOVING this NPP!!! Upped the Test C to 450mg/week this week.
150mg m/w/f

Just saw my buddy at the gym, haven't seen him in about a week. He asked what I was doing different in the past week, said he could see a difference. I can see and feel it, glad others do too haha
This NPP is the real deal guys!

My legs are definitely leaning up, check out my left leg hamstring!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 86
Feeling really good on this stuff!
Kind of pigged out yesterday and gained 2lbs :eek: (granted it was leg day)
Oh well, back to the grind!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 90
Keep on posting up brother !
I do want to let you know you have great bicep fullness as well made some nice improvements over the course of time!:cool:

Looking great, keep us updated on the progress and products.

Keep on posting up brother !
I do want to let you know you have great bicep fullness as well made some nice improvements over the course of time!:cool:

Thanks GS, that means a lot!
My left arm is lagging behind about 1/4 - 1/2 inch due to me being right handed and everything with baseball being done with my right hand lol.
So that's a struggle of sorts, but I'm trying :D
Any suggestions on how to bring that one up a little? When I do db curls, I always do 1-2 more reps with my left arm to try and play catch up haha, I know it's silly but will try anything within reason

hey bud what position did you play in baseball? i'm gonna guess shortstop or third. :)

i read in one of your previous posts you played pro bball. thats awesome man. i was a pitcher in college predicted to get drafted my senior year until i had to have tommy john surgery. this was way back in 1998 before it was well known like it is today. never fully recovered but i go through the same thing as you. my right arm is bigger than my left...lol

hey bud what position did you play in baseball? i'm gonna guess shortstop or third. :)

i read in one of your previous posts you played pro bball. thats awesome man. i was a pitcher in college predicted to get drafted my senior year until i had to have tommy john surgery. this was way back in 1998 before it was well known like it is today. never fully recovered but i go through the same thing as you. my right arm is bigger than my left...lol

I was a utility player, but mainly was a catcher/third baseman. I did play 2nd my college junior year, but then caught my senior year and played pro ball as a catcher.
When I was with the Cardinals, it truly shocked me the amount of guys that had Tommy John man. I would say 90% of them had the surgery. It was crazy, I always figured it was kind of an anomaly things that would be seen once or twice on a team, not the whole freaking pitching staff!!! Plus, these guys were still mid 90's with movement, I guess rehab really has progressed a ton also

I was a utility player, but mainly was a catcher/third baseman. I did play 2nd my college junior year, but then caught my senior year and played pro ball as a catcher.
When I was with the Cardinals, it truly shocked me the amount of guys that had Tommy John man. I would say 90% of them had the surgery. It was crazy, I always figured it was kind of an anomaly things that would be seen once or twice on a team, not the whole freaking pitching staff!!! Plus, these guys were still mid 90's with movement, I guess rehab really has progressed a ton also

i played against pat burrell back in the day and he hit the longest home run off my teammate i have ever seen in my life....LOL

Running as follows:

NPP @ 500mg/week (70mg/day to keep bloods stable)
Test C @ 300mg/week (150mg M/TH)
Clen @ 20mcg/day (2 weeks on 1 week off repeat)
Adex @ 1mg/week

Brother are you using 1 mg of Adex per week???

Feeling really good on this stuff!
Kind of pigged out yesterday and gained 2lbs :eek: (granted it was leg day)
Oh well, back to the grind!

looks god bro, lets make that grow, keep posting!!

thanks so much MEDLAB

I just recieve it and i wana say I am very happy with that suplements..
Extremely fast t/a.
Perfect packaging.
Hight quility, so lets keep doing my preparation work!

20141229_172101.jpg

I just recieve it and i wana say I am very happy with that suplements..
Extremely fast t/a.
Perfect packaging.
Hight quility, so lets keep doing my preparation work!

Their packing is freaking awesome!!! Just sayin

i played against pat burrell back in the day and he hit the longest home run off my teammate i have ever seen in my life....LOL

haha
I played with Ryan Braun in Single A and saw him hit the farthest homerun in person from someone who wasn't Cecil Fielder. 97mph on the radar, turned on it and hit it over the street and almost to the roof of the warehouse in Charleston, WV. We were all in awe in the dugout, amazing how fast his hands are

LOVING MedLab!!!!!

My previous PR for squats, about 1-2 months ago was around 365 due to my injury. Last night, 4 x 5 at 365!!! Still had gas in the tank, but stopped as that was the scheduled rep/set/weight range.

That's what I like to see brother
Good stuff

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear