over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan 2 for summer

i used 1ml bac water to mix for sure i used a 3cc pin pulled to 1cc (1ml) and mixed. but to inject the rat i used a 50 unit insulin pin pulled to 5

No wonder you felt sick. That was 1mg for your 1st shot :eek::D

I have just put 3ml in my superior mt2. I will start it tonight.

If I were you I would another 2ml in and leave it for a bit. Then inj the same amount so you have about 333mcg.

The best thing I'm liking about melonotan is it has suppressed my appetite and cravings big time . It's a nice suppression though. Makes dieting a lot easier but could still Eat a bulk diet if I wanted, a nice controlled suppression. Saves me a lot of money on sun beds too as I don't need many at all

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

The best thing I'm liking about melonotan is it has suppressed my appetite and cravings big time . It's a nice suppression though. Makes dieting a lot easier but could still Eat a bulk diet if I wanted, a nice controlled suppression. Saves me a lot of money on sun beds too as I don't need many at all

It does the exact same thing for me, love running mt2 on a diet, it kills all of my hunger for at least 2 days after inj

Exactly. Maybe I should start using it in the morning as my appetite is all over the place :eek:

I should add I mixed our MT2 last night so gonna use it tonight for the first time :)

Sooooo its been about a week in tapered up to 150mg a day.
I get home tonight and was looking in the mirror and I just about freaked out.
I have a minimum of 25 new moles that look like someone flung drops of oil all over me.
I'm guessing I should prolly stop?

Sooooo its been about a week in tapered up to 150mg a day.
I get home tonight and was looking in the mirror and I just about freaked out.
I have a minimum of 25 new moles that look like someone flung drops of oil all over me.
I'm guessing I should prolly stop?

It's up to you. If they are bad and you are unhappy then it might be best. Once you get them like that the only way to get rid of them is to stop injecting. It's a strange one as sometime it can happen then you have a break and try again and they don't come about. Some people are just more sensitive to them too.

The best thing anyone can do to avoid this is start off very low and gradually build up the dose over time and not hammer the sun in the first few weeks using mt2. I know you started low but just mentioning that in a general sense. Sometimes any dose of mt2 will give someone lots of moles. They will all disappear after you stop so no big deal. So don't worry about them staying there. I remember getting a massive one on the tip of my nose :eek: Generally I don't get many and if I do they are on my body and harmless. Sometimes I get so tanned you can barely see any... I am like one giant freckle :D

I have used superiors MT2 a few times at 100mcg and it is super strong. Even at that dose I get flushed and nauseous and I was taking another brand before this. I have got darker in the last few days but no sun exposure. I will let it build up for a few more days then go on a 6 min sunbed on the w/e :)

I have used superiors MT2 a few times at 100mcg and it is super strong. Even at that dose I get flushed and nauseous and I was taking another brand before this. I have got darker in the last few days but no sun exposure.

This is great to read considering that I just ordered 20mg MTII from superior :D

This is great to read considering that I just ordered 20mg MTII from superior :D

Let me know how you get on. Start off low as it is strong. 100mcg would be a good amount imo :)

I found a forum where a lady put Melanotan II in a nasal spray. She says that it works very well and it's much easier to use. Moreover, she can take it with her when she travels without having to worry about injections. Through experimentation, she has determined that it is about 50% as effective as injection so it requires a little more product but it's not very expensive to begin with.

Let me know how you get on. Start off low as it is strong. 100mcg would be a good amount imo :)
Will do! I am actually a week into dosing some MT2 I got from Evolution, but my rats have developed a rash on their stomach and I am guessing that MT caused it. I was dosing around 400mcg and I am definitely going to lower the dose once the rash is gone.

Last edited:
Will do! I am actually a week into dosing some MT2 I got from Evolution, but my rats have developed a rash on their stomach and I am guessing that MT caused it. I was dosing around 400mcg and I am definitely going to lower the dose once the rash is gone.

Let me know how you get on. Post in here if you want :) I have never had a rash from mt2 or any peptide ever.

I found a forum where a lady put Melanotan II in a nasal spray. She says that it works very well and it's much easier to use. Moreover, she can take it with her when she travels without having to worry about injections. Through experimentation, she has determined that it is about 50% as effective as injection so it requires a little more product but it's not very expensive to begin with.

Interesting. Definitely worth a go. I just go with the injs. I took them over for my last holiday too. MT2 in my toiletry bag and slin needles in my suitcase :)

Interesting. Definitely worth a go. I just go with the injs. I took them over for my last holiday too. MT2 in my toiletry bag and slin needles in my suitcase :)

I'm going to order some MT2 with my next order. I will give the nasal spray a try since I travel a lot. I will keep everyone posted.

Last edited:
I'm going to order some MT2 with my next order. I will give the nasal spray a try since I travel a lot. I will keep everyone posted.

Great.

I actually done about 200mcg last night and felt it more but was fine as I have built it up. Feeling good :)

Mine should arrive today!

Just to make sure I have it correct -

100mcg per day to start
Shoot it sub-q with a slin pin, preferably before bed post meal.
Keep the MT2 refrigerated

Does this sound correct?

Also, does anyone know if bac water expires? I've got some that's been stored in a dry cool place, but it's a couple years old.

Mine should arrive today!

Just to make sure I have it correct -

100mcg per day to start
Shoot it sub-q with a slin pin, preferably before bed post meal.
Keep the MT2 refrigerated

Does this sound correct?

Also, does anyone know if bac water expires? I've got some that's been stored in a dry cool place, but it's a couple years old.

Sounds good. The bac water will have an expiry date on. It's usually good for a few years. Even if it were past the date it will be fine. But sure get a new one when you can :)

Let me know how you get on. Post in here if you want :) I have never had a rash from mt2 or any peptide ever.

I believe that my 'rash' was a strange blotted sunburn from me being a dummy and laying out in the sun for the first three days that I began research. It keeps fading as the days go by. I dosed 300mcg last night an hour after administering an antihistimine, and it's all been smooth sailing :). I still have three more days until it will be a week, so patience is a virtue at the moment.

I believe that my 'rash' was a strange blotted sunburn from me being a dummy and laying out in the sun for the first three days that I began research. It keeps fading as the days go by. I dosed 300mcg last night an hour after administering an antihistimine, and it's all been smooth sailing :). I still have three more days until it will be a week, so patience is a virtue at the moment.

I'll start mine tonight, and hope to get a little time in the sun on Monday. 4 days should be a decent loading phase. I'll just take care not to spend too much time laying out.

I'll start mine tonight, and hope to get a little time in the sun on Monday. 4 days should be a decent loading phase. I'll just take care not to spend too much time laying out.

Hopefully. Others suggest 1.5 weeks before exposure, but who knows really. All I know was three days was NOT enough @ 300mcg ED prior. Then again, I am as close as you can get to being ginger without being ginger.

Good to know. I would stay at about 300mcg for awhile if it were me :)

No you need to load for longer. Sure 4 days will help matters but nowhere near long enough. It is a wonder drug but 4 days then in loads of sun = not good. I just noticed you aren't gonna spend much time in the sun so that is spot on. Go out in the sun and have fun but let it build up before spending all day out. I would wait over 2 weeks spending a few hours in the sun. Use sun protection too just nothing too high :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws