over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan 2 for summer

Good to know. I would stay at about 300mcg for awhile if it were me :)

No you need to load for longer. Sure 4 days will help matters but nowhere near long enough. It is a wonder drug but 4 days then in loads of sun = not good. I just noticed you aren't gonna spend much time in the sun so that is spot on. Go out in the sun and have fun but let it build up before spending all day out. I would wait over 2 weeks spending a few hours in the sun. Use sun protection too just nothing too high :D

Got it. I'll wait awhile until full on sun exposure.

Elvis in an earlier post you mentioned that you'd reconstitute the vile with 3ml. I've read 2ml, now 3ml. Which is best?

Elvis in an earlier post you mentioned that you'd reconstitute the vile with 3ml. I've read 2ml, now 3ml. Which is best?

For a 1st vial definitely 3ml. So 1ml = 3.33mg. 0.1ml = 333mcg. I would start on about 3 ticks so pretty much 100mcg.

Damn I forgot how bad mt2 can be when taken in the day :D I took it last night then in the morning when I was out done 9 mins on a sunbed. So I came back home and thought I will do another dose of mt2. I have had an erection for about 3 hours :eek::eek::D

Elvis lol. Ive nearly called him that a few times Thanks to auto correct:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Elvis lol. Ive nearly called him that a few times Thanks to auto correct:D

Yeah I caught that error after it was too late to edit, sorry Elvia.

Wife and I started our MT2 last night! Can't wait to see the results.

Yeah I caught that error after it was too late to edit, sorry Elvia.

Wife and I started our MT2 last night! Can't wait to see the results.

Don't worry it's a stupid username anyway :eek::D

Just adding I posted pics before but I will post one here. I am doing a silly pose and just messing about. As you can see my tan is getting darker though :D

2irveyr.jpg

As I mentioned earlier I done 9 mins on a sun bed today.

I am using about 300mcg each night now and gonna stay there :)

I am using about 300mcg each night now and gonna stay there :)

I might have missed it but is there a reason you like it at night? I like it am just as it seems to keep my appetite stable in the day.

Only 3 nights in, but wanted to update anyway.

Since it was my first run, I reconstituted at 3ML and am drawing up to about 5 ticks on the slin syringe. This puts me at about 150mcg. I wanted to go nice and easyto avoid any sides. My shots have all been right before bed, soon after a meal.

So far so good. No nausea of any kind, and I've been sleeping like a baby for the past 3 nights. I usually get up 3 times a night, or have restless sleep. Not sure if I can attribute it to the MT2, but I'm loving the quality sleep.

Gonna stay at this dose for a week, and then I'll ramp it up. At that time I'll hit the sun bed.

Can anyone provide insight on the onset of moles? I had an increase of them about 1 week into treatment, dosage 250mcg every day. Can I expect them to continue to appear, or is this all I will see pop up? I am going to have to make a decision about continuing if I will continue to get more moles.

I might have missed it but is there a reason you like it at night? I like it am just as it seems to keep my appetite stable in the day.

To keep from wasting wood perhaps? :D I like in the morning on fasted cardio days, for the same reason as you. Prepool on swimming days.

Can anyone provide insight on the onset of moles? I had an increase of them about 1 week into treatment, dosage 250mcg every day. Can I expect them to continue to appear, or is this all I will see pop up? I am going to have to make a decision about continuing if I will continue to get more moles.

Same thing happen to me. I had /have at least 20-30 moles appear. It freaked me out at first but as I get darker the lighter ones fade away. It's defiantly a deal breaker for me, along with the appetite loss.

But what they say is.... they're not actually new moles so you should t get more unless the lighter shade ones darker.

I always start pre bed due to the nausea and flush incase I have to go out. But it's nothing major and the flush goes away after 30 mins. The main reason is the fact I get 3 hour erections off this stuff so doing it in the day is not ideal :eek::D But sure if I wanted to lower my appetite (severe cutting) I would dose it am. I like my food too much though :D

Same thing happen to me. I had /have at least 20-30 moles appear. It freaked me out at first but as I get darker the lighter ones fade away. It's defiantly a deal breaker for me, along with the appetite loss.

But what they say is.... they're not actually new moles so you should t get more unless the lighter shade ones darker.

It's an individual thing. A few times I have taken MT2 and got loads of new moles appear. Others very little but existing ones will go darker. So to answer the 2nd post yes it can create new ones. After every time I have stopped they have always disappeared and fairly fast too.

Some people get loads so I can understand why they may want to stop. But for most who get new ones the darker you go the less they are noticed. I have noticed my freckles stand out more on my arms and I have a few new ones in weird places. I even got one on my penis :D But they always disappear and I am made up with my tan so they don't bother me in the slightest.

To the 1st post no one could possibly say unless they saw you in person. Chances are you will get new ones especially if you go on a sunbed or spend all day in the sun. Generally though in my experience they come out in the first few weeks and then balancer out. The higher in dose you go the more likely you will get them. I wouldn't move up in dose and if anything lower slightly. Let us know how you get on.

Actually I just counted over 20 just on my left forearm.
I bet it's more like 100 that appeared all over my body.

I think I'm done using it.

You can't tell from my pic but I would say I have the same amount but they aren't very noticeable. In person you could see them though. Barbie has a lot on her face but she likes them. I guess everyone is different. I know a few people who stopped cos they didn't like the new freckles. I have a lot of freckles anyway so I don't mind new ones.

I don't mind them, it just looks like someone splattered oil drops all over my body. I don't go around with my shirt off or with wear shorts so not as big if deal breaker as it killing my apitite.
But my wife asked me last night if I've been tanning and I said no, and she said I look funny, kinda tanish green.
I feel if I keep taking it, I'm an addict of some sort that the cons outweigh the pros and I just need to inject it.
Although the pro being I walk around with a bigger flaccid penis which is always good when you have to pull it out.

Generally though in my experience they come out in the first few weeks and then balance out.

Thanks for the info. I naturally have a lot of moles anyway, and I honestly don't really care about these 'new' ones because nobody else cares at all. I'm going to just keep on truckin'. It's only been 10 days since my first dose; hopefully i'll start seeing some decent color soon.

Thanks for the info. I naturally have a lot of moles anyway, and I honestly don't really care about these 'new' ones because nobody else cares at all. I'm going to just keep on truckin'. It's only been 10 days since my first dose; hopefully i'll start seeing some decent color soon.

Let me know how it goes in this thread. Pics etc would be good. I don't want to go too much darker so will just do 1 sunbed per week for the next 2 weeks or so.

thats what im afraid of..good thing im naturaly dark

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner